It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Terrorist Tashfeen Malik Work For Pakistani Intelligence Agency?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I came upon this capture from Tashfeen Malik's FB.
therearenosunglasses.files.wordpress.com...

THIS is ISI's FB Page and it appears to be Pakistan's CIA.
www.facebook.com...

The Directorate for Inter-Services Intelligence (بین الخدماتی مخابرات) (more commonly known as just the Inter-Services Intelligence or simply by its initials ISI) is the premier military operated intelligence service of Pakistan, operationally responsible for providing critical national security and intelligence assessment to the Government of Pakistan. The ISI is the largest of the three intelligence services of Pakistan, the others being the Intelligence Bureau (IB) and Military Intelligence (MI).

en.wikipedia.org...

If this is true, it could turn out to be a real game-changer in the investigation.
edit on 5-12-2015 by IAMTAT because: comment and links added

edit on 5-12-2015 by IAMTAT because: headline explanation

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Great find!

Did you find that yourself?

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Doing various searches and came across it.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
The network is a lot more sophisticated and widespread than believed. The US thinks that it's a lot more advanced than the terrorists we are dealing with. We are about to encounter one rude wakeup call that we are ill prepared to deal with.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

The ISI’s Complicity With al-Qaeda

“By the fall of 1998,” Steve Coll writes in Ghost Wars, a history of the CIA and al-Qaeda in Afghanistan since 1979, “CIA and other American intelligence reporting had documented many links between ISI, the Taliban, [Osama] bin Laden, and other Islamic militants operating from Afghanistan. Classified American reporting showed that Pakistani intelligence maintained about eight stations inside Afghanistan, staffed by active ISI officers or retired officers on contract. CIA reporting showed that Pakistani intelligence officers at about the colonel level met with bin Laden or his representatives to coordinate access to training camps for volunteer fighters headed for Kashmir.”

middleeast.about.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
So the propaganda-nazis are going after Pakistan, again.

I miss when people were not so easily manipulated
edit on 5-12-2015 by Jefferton because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Tashfeen Malik Pak ID Card

#Pakistani Identity of #TashfeenMalik
#PakArmy
#ISI
edit on 5-12-2015 by oletimer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
That capture looks suspicious. It looks like it's been modified. As if the ISI part was layered in.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
If he were a pakistani cia operative surely he wouldn't have been living in such squalid conditions...

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
The Pakistani ISI, more than anyone else, was responsible for many of the world's terrorist attacks.

While we're running around blaming Mossad, the CIA, and every international alphabet agency, they equip, advise, train, and execute terrorist attacks.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Ironically, much of what we've been told about Malik's history has come from the Pakistani Intelligence Agency.

In 2007, she returned to Pakistan to study at Bahuddin Zakri University in Multan and stayed until 2012, according to a Pakistani intelligence official.

abc7.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
They need to follow the money. There is no way they could afford all that they had on his single income in CA.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon
If he were a pakistani cia operative surely he wouldn't have been living in such squalid conditions...

He?

I thought Tashfeen Malik was the female terrorist....

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

What propaganda is that ?

Pakistan created the Taliban.

Pakistan hid Bin Laden.

Anywhere you look across the globe you will find two countries.

Saudi and it's GIP.

Pakistan and it's ISI.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: Jefferton

What propaganda is that ?

Pakistan created the Taliban.

Pakistan hid Bin Laden.

Anywhere you look across the globe you will find two countries.

Saudi and it's GIP.

Pakistan and it's ISI.

Nonsense. I'm too tired to explain why but that's a seriously daft summary.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   

iSi, Mossad, CIA, MI6/MI5 (House of Saud) or the 4 Horseman( Its a team of sorts) for Rock and Roth and a few other families----The cool kind of knowledge that makes them waste a whole bunch of resources on you for nothing.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Hows' that ?

The Taliban movement traces its origin to the Pakistani-trained mujahideen in northern Pakistan, during the Soviet war in Afghanistan.

en.wikipedia.org...

The civil war in Syria, whose Alawite regime Saudi Arabia's Sunny monarchy has long plotted against, and the prospect of a war with Shiite Iran over its reported drive to acquire nuclear weapons, preoccupy Riyadh while, Abdallah, Canute-like, strives to keep the democratic wave from breaking on its shores.

His elevation to chief of Saudi Arabia's vast intelligence network, and the unlimited funds it controls, came only one day after the embattled Damascus regime was battered by the loss of four of President Bashar Assad's most important security chiefs in a bombing inside the heavily guarded national security headquarters.

www.upi.com...

Hardly 'nonsense'.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I don't think it's a big deal, like how everyone in the US worked for the CIA in the 1960's.

Hell, I have Pakistani SSG Commandos as Facebook Friends. They have cool pics and stories, brave men. I have lots of other "wild" contacts too, just like a journalist or world traveler... I just travel from my PC.

new topics

top topics

join