It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brother of gunman Syed Raheel Farook wrongly identified as shooter 'is in fact a navy veteran'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   

San Bernardino shooting: Brother of gunman Syed Raheel Farook wrongly identified as shooter 'is in fact a navy veteran'

Syed Raheel Farook won several 'awards and decorations' for his service in the US Navy between 2003 and 2007

Here again we have the media accusing people before the facts are fully in. I did a simular thread on the Paris incident. The media accused a woman apparently the "Cousin" of the suicide bomber as being the one who carried out the bombing. They then blasted her picture all over the world.

How much can you really trust what you hear on the media ?

They will just sweep this under the rug like the rest eh?
link
edit on 06/17/2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Getting any real facts through to the blood-thirsty lynch mob is impossible. They have their target(sacrifice?), no logic will help them at this point.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I think Don Henley said it best when he sang, "Dirty Laundry".

We can do the Innuendo
We can dance and sing
When it's said and done
We haven't told you a thing
We all know that Crap is King
Give us dirty laundry

Dirty Laundry

I doesn't matter if it's true, it only matters if you can get people to watch and talk about it...then you get more advertising dollars per minute. Which, we all know, is the REAL news story in all this.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

Just wow. Forever to be falsly maligned with this tragedy. I can not even imagine.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Before Syed's Faceook was taken down I checked it out and he had 3 Navy ship pages he had liked. I think it was the Enterprise. I thought it was odd but if his brother was in Navy perhaps that was why.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
How could this confusion possibly happened!

Syed Farook - father, pakistani native, wife abuser and attempted murderer according to family
Syed Farook - oldest son, county employeee, navy for three years
Syed Farook - younger son by 2 years, county employee, islamic terrorist murderer

top topics

join