It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CA Shootings, gun control and 'Syrian' Refugees

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
The CA shooter was vetted by the same people who are vetting 'Syrian' refugees. Except the CA shooter was vetted in the normal process. The 'Syrians' (as we know, there is a high number of non Syrians in the group) are being vetted with politics and speed behind.

There are three options. The US government does a great job and the only person they dropped the ball on, was the CA shooter
Or
The US government has missed more then one, and the others are in ISIS cells across America
Or
For your NWO fans, the US government, while funding ISIS, is telling ISIS members to come to America, to do that voodoo that they did in CA

Finally, the same group of people who couldn't vet the CA shooter is going to vet Americans to own guns.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: thinline
I hate that I can believe it, but the last options are quite possible.
All you have to do is watch what is happening around us.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I assume you're talking about the female shooter. The male shooter was a US citizen (not an American). She came in on a fiancee visa called a K-1.

And, yes. Homeland Security and the State Dept. have to approve these visas. Homeland Security, you ask? Yes, the same agency that has 72 people on our Watch List....the same agency that is chock full of muslims thanks to Obama (but it's a peaceful religion, right. They would never infiltrate our country, would they?)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: thinline

Not a particularly reassuring set of options, is it? Given the fact that its nearly impossible for any screening process to be 100% accurate on a large group of people, especially when the records from the home country are incomplete or nonexistent, I think its a rather safe assumption that they're going to miss on a certain percentage of them. Given that it only takes one, well, you figure it out.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I suppose the answer to the question might lie in who is behind ISIS?

I Mean is there any evidence ISIS is being trained/operated out of US? If so, where. Yeah I mean like physically where are they broadcasting their 'tweets' for example?

new topics

top topics

join