It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FRA vs CA and Indoctrination

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Has anyone else noticed on social media people, who still have a flag of France over their picture. The same people who last month prayed for Paris and blamed ISIS for the attacks are the same people now saying, the CA attacks are due to guns and praying for the victims is useless, but hashtags are useful.

These people scare me the most. If one believes the gun did both, fine. If one believes ISIS did both, fine. To switch you position, is just to 1984 for me. The people who blames ISIS for Paris, then after California, the people are saying we need more gun control like the French have....I just hope they are posting from Colorado or a state with similar laws.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: thinline

They can't help it, its their job to spew the official line.

Voluntarily, of course.

Edit: You also notice while they cry about guns at home they also want to wage aggressive war abroad.
edit on 5-12-2015 by intrptr because: edit:

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Ironically with their own tax dollars.

It's the same group that says: war is evil and does nothing for America , but anyone who volunteers to fight that evil and nonproductive war, are heros that fought for my freedom.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Perhaps you should relax. People can both be supportive of the victims of the Paris terrorism and terrorism elsewhere.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: thinline

Yes, this selective blaming bothers me a great deal.

You see it all over the place. The sad part? In the age of the internet, anyone can spend a little time doing homework to get a fast, clear picture of current events. Historically, this is a first.

But few do so. They continue to spout patently false, guided propaganda. They get emotional if you counter or pick apart their statements with ready-made rebuttals of obvious hatred/bigotry/ignorance/etc.

Very frustrating.

top topics

join