It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we seeing modern "Manchurian Candidates" in action??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   
After seeing the events of the past 50 years go by, I've come to realize we may actually be seeing the successful creation of true Manchurain Candidate soldiers.
Definition of Manchurian Candidate

In the past, the U.S. black psyops programs were deep into trying to create these sort of mindless killing machines that could be activated at any time, without their awareness. Could the events we are now seeing of seemingly normal people, suddenly flipping a switch in their head and going on mass killing sprees be the results of that research? The problem seems to be that the indoctrination of these type of soldiers has gone all too well, and has now being used against the U.S. and the west as part of the recent (recent being within the last 50 years or so) rise in Jihadi attacks by your everyday citizens? This "radicalization" being discussed could be the tip of the iceberg and the result of perfecting this technique.

But, who has perfected it and why is still a true mystery. It could be:

1. (on the face of it) just an extremist religious movement in an attempt to lash out at the west for the recent wars taking place in the middle eastern world.
  2. Those mysterious Bilderburgers looking to make money on the arms trade
  3. The U.S. itself in an attempt to convince the citizens to willfully give up their Constitutional protections
  4. Evil incarnate that is living off the suffering, hate and death of others
  5. A subversive alien agenda as a form of entertainment for them (their "reality show")
  6. Other???

I have no proof of this, only a sense that there is that pattern and timeliness that seems to be escalating and evolving into the ability to create the perfect Manchurian Candidate. But, the real question is by whom and for what larger purpose?

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Manchurian Candidate comes up time and time again in related threads. Whether the American secret service succeeded in that area is not clear, but there was experimentation in some sorts of mind control, and by the Russians too. If such a thing exists then, it all points in those directions.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
your senses serve you well....

the evil bass turds pull all the stops....for instance the father of the Aurora theater shooter was....a
LIBOR actor.....libor scandal is the biggest crime ever discovered and it went by the public so silently.

edit on 5-12-2015 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Why do you think they have such a hard time coming back and blending in with society? In my opinion, we keep them at war for a few reasons...

The best military is used to achieve globalism by imperialism
They are dangerous to their own governments at home
The economy could never support a large influx of troops returning home

Soldiers are far more expendable when governments are already killing the innocent to make a point. The systematic deconstruction of old regimes are used to justify the high cost of war and the country with the with the biggest budget (suckers who buy into the system) are used to spread the new order.

Contracts are made in a circular fashion and the money invested always returns to the pocket from which it came. Rinse (kill anyone who threatens this paradigm), and repeat. Like a cancer, slowly spreading across the land. We are the antibodies to this virus.
Many of us just remain dormant until the real show begins.

I think there once was a duty to serve your country. Nowadays, its hard to tell just who exactly we are serving. Like any team of globalists, each country has it's own strength and weakness. Whether it be money from the Saudis or might from the Americans, each player helps achieve the same goal by playing their specific role.

I do find that our troops must operate under a maintained sense of worth and need or there would be no point in sticking around. Don't get me wrong, the education is worth joining alone, its just not the same anymore unless in my opinion, you force yourself outright to maintain the illusion that you are fighting for the greater good. Killing in the name of freedom.

Its hard to tell whether our troops still believe they are doing the right thing or if they are just trying to take advantage of what the government can offer them like most people and hope they never have to go to war. I thought about joining, but I could never justify killing someone for somebody else unless I or my family were in immediate danger.

How the CIA and Military Control the Music Industry

It's public knowledge now, due to the "Freedom of Information Act", that MK ULTRA mind control is the real deal and that psychiatrists working for the CIA used sophisticated mind control techniques on people who had no wish to participate. This destroyed the lives of the victims and many of them died as a result of the experiments. The government created Manchurian Candidates to use in the Cold War, but also as political assassins in general. However, we are told that these experiments stopped some time in the 1970s and are now just another dark chapter in American history. Victims and researchers are telling us different, though. These experiments have continued up to this day, but under other code names and are now even more sophisticated. The Illuminati scientists are very knowledgeable about how the human mind works and understand how to manipulate it.

The video below is good for any laymen to watch and understand. Once evil or prejudice enters the mind, it's hard to reverse the effects. Those who are severely brainwashed into fighting, mostly go insane or kill themselves.

edit on 5-12-2015 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Should make a research thread to look into these normal people that flip. It would be the next step I imagine.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I appreciate your “ I don’t have any proof of this”

I, like many, enjoy and partake often in our conspiracy theories and many have proof of their existence but some don’t or are difficult to find proof.

Therefore I don’t like dogmatic conspiracy theorists so your no proof admission is refreshing

Regarding this Manchurian candidate I have Op-ed that if there ever was one its Obama.

His history, missing parts of it, foreign travel, his parents, all point to a Manchurian candidate to beat the ban, in Obama.

As for these assassins and terrorists it’s no doubt they have tried to create zombie killers and there’s credible proof around that they have succeeded and activated some of them.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Lets "break someone down" and "build them back up" hmm where have i heard that before...

edit on 5/12/2015 by Jeroenske because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
The things I look for in assessing a Manchurian Candidate are:

--lack of any motive for the crime

--a history of involvement with the military or criminal justice system

--a strange "expressionless" or "vacant" look on the perp's face during the act

--a history of mental health 'treatment'

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
yes, I was probably involved with their attempts.. in the air force I was assigned a temporary room with three others and removed after two days....the dreams were so strange...but I'm protected by the Holy Spirit.

their attempt failed with me , my spirit turned their agenda with the sleep interval....into a wet dream, but oddly animated. The noise woke up the whole floor of rooms just about.....my roomy's were upset somehow...

I was spiritually protected by appearing unusable....as if I was hopeless in the expected response.....

Where did all the older unfamiliar higher-ups come from....and how did they just happen to do their thing...decide.....and then just disappear. Dropped the incident and I was back in the normal assignment....I purposely seem to have ignored their attempt, as if I knew my spirit was invincible. especially ignored them as it went down....

I remember what was said in the room....3 in the morning.....they were friggin experimenting.....unfortunately, I was invincible. I remember....it wasn't just the wet dream, I remember they came in because I was dreaming and yelling at the same time.....told ya it was a serious deally going on. That upset the roomy's...but where did the officials come from so quickly and easily....and they familiar with the parameters they looked for and the words were something like he wont work out.....instead of ...man...what a hellofa dream dude. where was this.......Aurora Colorado...1973....say no more , mate.....

Oh...the air force rehab was at that air base....Lowry Field....edge of Aurora Colorado.

edit on 5-12-2015 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

You said...

...but I could never justify killing someone for somebody else unless I or my family were in immediate danger

And, having increased media attention to events such as the one only a few days ago in San Bernardino, CA would be quite useful to convince you, no? If the threat is here, at home, directly to you or your family, you would then be a lot more open to doing that killing.

Another piece of the puzzle drops into place...........

edit on 12/5/2015 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
Manchurian Candidate comes up time and time again in related threads. Whether the American secret service succeeded in that area is not clear, but there was experimentation in some sorts of mind control, and by the Russians too. If such a thing exists then, it all points in those directions.

Its not that voodoo. Any one ignorant enough can be molded into an ideology. Poverty, lack of education, young and ignorant, all contribute to susceptibility to cult ideology.

People may not remember the moonies, Krishnas, JimJones, Hindu cults in the Pacific Northwest. Mormons, Christians and Islamic radicalization over a life time of indoctrination, or a few months "training" under duress, threats and promises.

The terr attackers generally kill themselves or are obliterated by the police when confronted. The terror attacks in France, the Mumbai hotel, the mall in Kenya, the Ca mass shooting, all the perps are dead.

One in Mumbai survived though, and was interviewed extensively. You want to understand the mind of a terr, watch the YouTube videos on it. There are longer more complete ones, heres a taste. They aren't supposed to survive, we aren't supposed to know how manipulated and confused they are, we aren't supposed to find out they are human beings, too.

edit on 5-12-2015 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

You are quite correct. I saw this video as part of a special on CNN about the Mumbai attack. This interview was the prime background of the motives, and this special only aired once AFAIK. Personally, I think it should be blasted and repeated following each of these type of events. In that special, they had recordings of the cell phone conversations between the "handlers" who were not even in the country with the men perpetrating the acts. It was very eerie to hear them repeatedly, in a vary calm and reassuring voice to kill people....that it was expected of them. The handlers were also watching it all transpire, live, via new on their TV's and telling the shooters over the phone what was happening, and what the officials were planning, etc... They told them that they were hero's for getting their event broadcast on all channels, and praised for it even when they hesitated to kill people...and had to be repeatedly convinced it was the right thing to do.

ETA: Adding link to CNN special, Terror in Mumbai

edit on 12/5/2015 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I have no opinion on this theory, and don't really want to go down that rabbit hole- as engaging as the idea sounds.

Last night in a state of half sleep/half wake, I had a strange experience, in which I felt like my whole body was vibrating- it was a rather pleasurable sensation, but very curious. I had the fleeing thought that it felt like I was being "released" somehow. I think vague associations with things people describe about out of body experiences flew by (though I don't want to say that is what happened to me, only that it felt something akin to that)

But then, I saw myself... looking down, I saw my hands, my body, holding some kind of automatic weapon. I was manipulating it, I think I was charging it. I could hear the sounds clearly, feel the metal in my hands, and I was doing it with speed and confidence. It was maybe three or four seconds, but seemed so incredibly REAL! It was like a clear and recent memory..... except that I have never handled such a weapon and know nothing about them!

My husband is into firearms, and I guess I've shot a few handguns and a pistol, but only couple of times, and those had nothing at all to do with the weapon I had in my hands in that brief few seconds of dream or whatever.

It woke me up and I sat straight up, sort of freaked out. It made me seriously ask, what if there are people who were somehow brainwashed to do things, without their conscious knowledge, and able to be "set off" somehow when desired by someone else??? The conspiracy theory is one thing, but I guess it was the first time I imagined "what if I was???!!"

Can't get more paranoid than that.

I'm sure now it was just stimulated by recent events and having read such ideas, and discussed weapons recently. But I swear that felt so familiar and intensely real, it was spooky.
edit on 5-12-2015 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

EDIT: (added my original, removed response for reference)

And, having increased media attention to events such as the one only a few days ago in San Bernardino, CA would be quite useful to convince you, no?

What the hell are you on about? I haven't had cable television for about 15 years now, nor am I controlled by anybody's opinion. Why did you have to take it there? I am of sound mind, I assure you. At peace with myself, just not the rest of the world. I'm opinionated, not angry.

If the threat is here, at home, directly to you or your family, you would then be a lot more open to doing that killing.

We're talking home invasion type scenario's, not me going AWOL because some Muslim family moved in across the street. What are you trying to get me to say with that question? In IMMEDIATE fear of losing my life, I may kill someone under the circumstances. If my family was being threatened with their lives and I had a clear opportunity to inflict harm or death that would restore order? You bet I would.

Another piece of the puzzle drops into place...........

Another piece to what puzzle? Are you trying to imply something towards me? Unless I completely didn't understand your response, for which I will apologize...call me puzzled.

EDIT: After rereading what you quoted of me, I could understand the confusion. When I said,

...but I could never justify killing someone for somebody else unless I or my family were in immediate danger.

What I meant was, that specific "somebody" that would bring me to kill, had to be one of my family members found in a life or death situation. Immediate danger does not include hearsay, a supposed invasion of ideals or even a standing army at our county's door by my definition.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Yes, you did misunderstand my response. For that I apologize for more being more clear. In that response, I was using the the broader sense of the word, "you", to emphasize that given that ideology that someone could have their mind changed by a direct threat. For you in particular, it is likely not enough for it to be close, but immediately there, and happening. But for many, it could very likely be the constant barrage of media focus on this that turns peoples opinions. That opinion, could be to enact even more strict control over them in many ways.

As for the puzzle statement, that was meant to convey that another piece in the Manchurian Candidate puzzle falls into place that could be one of the reasons for this happening more frequently. To get people convinced to change their stance on killing others.

I hope that clarifies my taking your stance to a larger conclusion, because I am sure there re many like you with the same stance....with differing levels of where they would make that change over in their mindset.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

No problem my friend. I also should have been more clear, which ultimately led to my own confusion. Go figure...

Back on track, it does appear that there are people who do operate in steps or levels. Each consecutive disappointment, insult or direct assault to their state of mind, sends them uphill like an escalator. At the top, if you can't calmly take the same steps back down that took you to that high point, you're going to fall and fall hard. Most don't survive the landing.

Yes, you did misunderstand my response. For that I apologize for more being more clear. In that response, I was using the the broader sense of the word, "you", to emphasize that given that ideology that someone could have their mind changed by a direct threat. For you in particular, it is likely not enough for it to be close, but immediately there, and happening. But for many, it could very likely be the constant barrage of media focus on this that turns peoples opinions. That opinion, could be to enact even more strict control over them in many ways.

I think its immediately close to any human that feels as if they have something to protect. I believe many of us share ideas and emotions with some of the most vile creatures that have walked the earth, but the difference is knowing how to reflect or act upon the darkest desires of the human psyche.

Think about it, if any government can convince it's people that they must invade and destroy an opposition, when most people don't really know or understand exactly what that "opposition" is or stands for, than aren't we all acting like little cynical, vindictive, rabble-rousers just short of murder? Aren't we allowing this political grandstanding to take shape and fester in the ears of those who can't discern right from wrong? Once an idea is repeatedly reaffirmed to the ignorant it will become their ideology as well.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke

We are all indirectly allowing murder to take place if you think about it.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I've had the thought that maybe a drug called scopolamine could be the reason for these "Manchurian Candidates". It just needs to be blown in someone's face and they'll be your mindless slave for a few hours, they'll do whatever you ask them and afterward they have no memory of what happened.

It's a scary drug and probably readily available to those with the right connections.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Yes. Something along those lines, I would imagine, OP.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   

I firmly believe that at least some of these shooters that make headlines are of this sort; programmed and sent out to further an agenda. What agenda? Well, taking guns is an obvious part of it. That's just a step though, not the end game.

Unarmed means defenseless. Historically, when nations take the guns from the people, people end up being killed by said nations. Unarmed people are more easily subdued and controlled. This isn't news to anyone.

Further goals would depend on who is behind such cases. Control and power are key. For some, causing problems is a real goal. When people think of psychopaths, they think of serial killers, but some psychos end up running the show.

The big question is, what can we do about it?

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
Why do you think they have such a hard time coming back and blending in with society? In my opinion, we keep them at war for a few reasons...

The topic is Manchurian/programmed guys, not any and all military people.

The best military is used to achieve globalism by imperialism
They are dangerous to their own governments at home
The economy could never support a large influx of troops returning home

Nonsense. Military forces are used for all sorts of things. The United States isn't imperialistic, either.
No, they aren't. That's propaganda from an administration that doesn't want the military around, because of other reasons.
Really? The economy failed after WWII, did it? Oh, wait....

Soldiers are far more expendable when governments are already killing the innocent to make a point. The systematic deconstruction of old regimes are used to justify the high cost of war and the country with the with the biggest budget (suckers who buy into the system) are used to spread the new order.

What is this, post-Vietnam anti-military rhetoric? Military people do not, as a rule, go around killing innocents. Statements like that are insulting to our military members an veterans.

Contracts are made in a circular fashion and the money invested always returns to the pocket from which it came. Rinse (kill anyone who threatens this paradigm), and repeat. Like a cancer, slowly spreading across the land. We are the antibodies to this virus.
Many of us just remain dormant until the real show begins.

There are, of course, people who profit from conflict. No one denies this, but that doesn't mean that all wars are caused by the profiteers.

I think there once was a duty to serve your country. Nowadays, its hard to tell just who exactly we are serving. Like any team of globalists, each country has it's own strength and weakness. Whether it be money from the Saudis or might from the Americans, each player helps achieve the same goal by playing their specific role.

Here, I can't entirely disagree. There have been a lot of changes in recent years, in how the military is run. There are reasons a lot of long-term military people have left the services, and are leaving. Why, in fact many that planned to join changed their minds. The nation as it should be, and the nation as it's currently being handled, are not the same.

I do find that our troops must operate under a maintained sense of worth and need or there would be no point in sticking around. Don't get me wrong, the education is worth joining alone, its just not the same anymore unless in my opinion, you force yourself outright to maintain the illusion that you are fighting for the greater good. Killing in the name of freedom.

Not sure what you mean there. As a veteran, and wife of a now-retired career soldier, your statement makes no sense. Military folks don't tend to go around deluded and brainwashed, if that's your idea. Again, the topic is certain individuals used that way, not the entire military forces being nothing but drones. Frankly, I find that sort of claim more than a little insulting.

Why the bashing of all military here, instead of addressing the actual topic?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join