It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syed Farook and Tashfeen Malik - Oswald style patsies?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Logman

What's the chance that we are looking at a government sanctioned op to frame Islamic State to justify an uptick in the war in Syria?

Pretty sure ISIS has done more than enough carnage that needs no framing to justify an uptick in the war against them.

Are there any credible eye-witness reports that confirm it was these two doing the killing?

Really kind of hard to say they didn't, because when the police respond to a shooting like this and you have witnesses as to what they are wearing...pretty sure it wouldn't be hard to spot two people dressed in tactical gear with weapons.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
As I posted earlier these terrorists may be in Bermuda or in the BOFFWPP

That is for: The BLACK OP FALSE FLAG WITNESS PROTECTION PROGRAM

This one is ripe with FF all over it but of course well never prove it

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

There doing just enough to justify those NATO countries going into Syria. France, UK, now Germany joins in...
All the evidence is starting to point to a long range Covert op to get NATO into Syria

The phony Saran Gas was Turkey’s covert operation not NATOs.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I watched the news and listened to police radio that day, and I basically missed the "chase", after things went quiet. So, I was like, where's the footage? The news chopper was above the scene at the beginning of a "20 minute" chase, but than all that's published afterwards is a clean crime scene, with evidence markers all carefully placed.

Now, I was tempted to hit "record" on my DVR but didn't...but surely someone else did so...?

Not a big deal if the shootout footage was suppressed. It would be used as propaganda on both sides, of how these brave martyrs were hunted down and killed by Westerners, and by anti-Muslims to taunt that "we're gonna get ya".

Daily Mail published a few crime scene gore pics, the perp cuffed face down in a huge pool of blood, etc. But really, I haven't see the whole scene pictured right after the fact.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I was going to post this in the big thread, but it's closed. And I can't find another where it might fit better, so here goes anyway.

Regarding the Utah plates.

My question here is this. Did they say yet how they got the assault weapons they used? Could it be possible they got a car with Utah plates and maybe a fake drivers licene for Utah and went there to get the guns, where the laws in Utah are not as strict?

Sure when you rent a car in one state, you may well get a car with plates on it from another state, which it appears they did, but was this intentional somehow?

Even thought they're saying the car was rented in Cali, but it's still something to stash away.

UPDATE: Officials have confirmed the SUV the suspects used in the San Bernardino shooting had a Utah license plate but the vehicle was rented days ago in California.

The shootings in San Bernardino were originally thought to have a possible Utah connection, as CNN reported the black SUV the suspects used to get away from police in while exchanging gunfire had Utah license plates. fox13now.com...

Do they know or have they said how the legally purchased guns were purchased and where?
edit on 12/6/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join