It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Circumcision ambulance stolen in violent attack found in east London

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Thought I'd throw this in the "Medical Issues & Conspiracies" forum as I didn't quite know where else to put it.
Am I the only one who finds this perhaps pushes bizarre news to the limits?

After reading this late last night, I had to go back this morning to check it wasn't from some weird dream I'd had.

A £40,000 Audi TT being used as a private ambulance that was stolen from a doctor in a violent robbery has been found in east London.

The circumcision ambulance, owned by a man in his 40s, was stolen on Wednesday after assailants "pounced" on him as he left a patient's house.

www.independent.co.uk...

Circumcision Ambulance? Are they freakin' kidding?
A £40K high spec Audi TT complete with emergency colours, strip lights and no doubt siren too, as an "Ambulance"..... really?

Well that's sure to get one cutting (pun intended.... geddit?) through the rush hour traffic instead of crawling along with all the other minions!
I mean, what constitutes a circumcision emergency?

I can't believe that this was even allowed.

Edit to add...... maybe next we'll see an emergency tactical Bagel replenishment vehicle!

edit on 546Sat, 05 Dec 2015 06:06:31 -06000631600000015 by Britguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Penis trapped in a zip.
Rapid blood loss.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ismynameimportant
Penis trapped in a zip.
Rapid blood loss.

I suspect this serves only one very small section of the community!

Some silly Goyim has a penis / zip accident and they get to wait for an NHS ambulance or paramedic, not a swish £40K Audi TT.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   
and I'm gonna throw this in the why the heck did anyone think it would ever be ok to issue a permit for a "circumcision ambulance"
edit on 5-12-2015 by Vector99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Britguy

I did want to say..

Could have been a home Religious curcumsision gone badly wrong.

But that doesnt happen here in Great Britain...does it?

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Nice colour scheme almost looks like an official police car. Yes that is a bizarre story. I don't think any religion should have special privileges in our secular society.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Replace the thieves eye lids from the bits left over from the circumcision, for better foresight.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Very clever I think. The doctor gets his own car registered as an emergency vehicle, OK he has to suffer it being multicoloured but think of the perks. !. probably bought, taxed and insured through his company name. 2. he can speed as much as he wants and not get a ticket. 3 he can park where he wants and not get a ticket. Win ,win all way round.
That story aint nothing. There is a council in the west country that has a Porsch as a mayoral car. Of course the mayor, his wife and his children are insured to drive the vehicle.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

As well as exemption from any congestion charges.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   
What the hell is a circumcision ambulance?

"OMG he has skin on the end of his penis! Call 999! Quick stop all traffic, jump all red lights!"

What next a circumcision air ambulance?

A Circumcision police?

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: teapot

Yeah save those pennys.....got to live up to the sterotype.......

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
What the hell is a circumcision ambulance?

"OMG he has skin on the end of his penis! Call 999! Quick stop all traffic, jump all red lights!"

A Circumcision police?

Such a thing could happen in Britain

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: teapot

Yeah save those pennys.....got to live up to the sterotype.......

and the poor guy "keep ya bloody pence you just chopped my wang!"

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   
A circumcision ambulance is weird, admittedly.

But personally I think there should be a circumcision police force... You know, drop the knife fella, what did that little dude ever do to you!?!

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Most of the Abrahamic traditions demand circumcision. It seems to be the only united belief among the Christians, Muslims and the Jews. On the 8th day the Vitamin K levels in the blood of a new born skyrockets. Vit. K is a blood clotter, so they circumcised on the 7th or 8th day.

But, from the article below adult men are also encouraged to get circumcised. I would imagine that it could be a pretty dangerous (as well as stupid) operation. These operations are also part of rituals, and are not performed in a medical facility.

If I had a wang, and someone was cutting on it, I would want an ambulance close by too.

Remember a few years ago when a Rabbi in NY gave a disease to newborns? Part of that ritual was to suck the blood from the babies cut penis, and he actually killed at least one baby from whatever it was. abcnews.go.com... Disgusting. But, it can show just how crazy some of these rituals are.

convertingtoislam.com...

The Holy Qur'an does not impose an obligation on parents to circumcise their children, but the prophet Mohammed is reported to have stated that "Circumcision is a sunnah (customary or traditional) for the men. Most references to male circumcision occur in the examples and traditions of the Prophet (peace be upon him). Therefore the scholars strongly recommend circumcision for male.

From this point of view, traditionally, adult male converts to Islam are encouraged to undergo the operation.

Furthermore, besides submission to the Will of God, male circumcision is an important ritual aimed at improving cleanliness. Therefore, in Arabic, circumcision is also known as tahara, meaning purification or cleanliness.
edit on 5-12-2015 by misskat1 because: Added a link

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I can picture the circumcision gone wrong now "Jerusalem we have a problem"

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   
They recovered it after they received an anonymous tip off :p
edit on 5-12-2015 by MagnaCarta2015 because: none

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015
They recovered it after they received an anonymous tip off :p

LOL, nice one

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Gives a whole new meaning to "chopper" huh?

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: misskat1
There are always plenty of excuses for these religions to continue practicing bronze age barbarism.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join