It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay I found something PRETTY WILD HERE.....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I'm a pilot.....he did a perfect set down right next the little rock island...

I smell sheet......got tam......the details convict the media......did you see that mutha auger in.....got tam....

set her down right there....and don't worry....the divers will be waiting !! passengers could swim over you'd think.... 120 feet from the island
I betcha.....where it stopped

that Cessna has a jet engine turned backwards driving the single prop....the most reliable type...
the engine out type alarm went off 7 seconds before it mushed in.....with a silent got tam pilot not barking.

sounded too steady to be a stall warning....they kinda flicker at first.

edit on 5-12-2015 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

edit on 5-12-2015 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

edit on 5-12-2015 by GBP/JPY because: yessirrr

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY Like I said.... She was murdered. No loose ends

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Weren't they flying too low to begin with?
They were low enough to be on approach for a landing.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

They had just taken off and were climbing out when he got the engine warning. They were only airborne about a minute before the engine failed.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Muhammad Subuh Sumohadiwidjojo (born 1901 in Java, Indonesia; died 1987) was an Indonesian spiritual leader who found the movement known as Subud. As a young man Muhammad Subuh received a series of intense experiences that he believed gave him contact with a spiritual energy from a higher power. By the 1930s, he believed that it was his task to transmit this energy - which he called latihan kejiwaan (Indonesian for "spiritual exercise") - to others, but that he was not to seek people out but simply to wait for those who asked for it.

In 1956, Pak Subuh, or "Bapak" as he was called by members of Subud (the word "Bapak" is Indonesian for male honorific, akin to Mr.), was invited to England by J. G. Bennett, where many Westerners joined Subud. He was then asked to go to other countries such as the United States and Australia. In this way, Subud spread rapidly around the world.

When he died in 1987 he left many talks on tape, video and in print, which Subud uses to guide the organization he founded

Sad so many people jumped to star this garbage. this man is Indonesian, The President's father was Kenyan, Not that great a guy; abused his wife and neglected his children . He drank too much at times. I could refute this pathetic lie further, but anyone who is so far-gone as to post this, is not going to accept any rational points.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 12/6/2015 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

(post by visitedbythem removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Yes she was promoted by the Gov of Hawaii and immediatly presented Baracks fake birth cert.

Wrong again, she was asked to release Obama's long form BC 6 weeks after she was appointed, and no expert has ever declared Obama's BC a fake!

Will birthers ever stop making up crap?

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Yes she was promoted by the Gov of Hawaii and immediatly presented Baracks fake birth cert.

Wrong again, she was asked to release Obama's long form BC 6 weeks after she was appointed, and no expert has ever declared Obama's BC a fake!

Will birthers ever stop making up crap?

Want to know who the biggest birther of all is? Its Obama himself. All who say otherwise are in denial. They are asleep at the wheel. They are just as bad as drunk drivers. Give me your keys and go back to bed
edit on 7-12-2015 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I've been using Photoshop for more than 20 years now.
I know a layered document when I see one.
It was a horrible cut and paste forgery with more than a dozen errors even a laymen could recognize.
Fonts didn't match, kerning was off, some layers were skewed - frankly, I was amazed they would present such an obvious fraud as authentic.
I guess they enjoy rubbing it in the public's face for some perverted reason.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
I guess they enjoy rubbing it in the public's face for some perverted reason.

What it has showed is so called "experts" have no clue at all about adobe and what a OCR scanned document using a Xerox WorkCentre 7535!

rcradioblog.wordpress.com... -does/

www.obamaconspiracy.org...

Which is one reason no real expert has ever appeared at any of the 200+ court cases birthers have lost!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join