It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Divine Order

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
Technically its like reassuring yourself that you are on the correct path back to Heaven.

But, isn't that already kind of decided even before you were born??

What choice kids born in poor Africa country had, and how does prayer helps them? What about millions of kids that die every year for many reasons??? They all part of a DIVINE plan??

Praying can give a person a dream / vision of a important choice that they must make in the near future.

Bit of weed can do that and much more...

Remember, negative entities are always tempting sinners to fall off the narrow path back to Heaven. So a prayer now and again assures God that they want His guidance so He willingly sends them a vision.

And this you know... how exactly???

Before a spirit is born into a fetus they have a set path to get back to Heaven. Its actually they themselves that agreed beforehand with God to accept His path that He gave them.

Again, how do you know all of this? Did god decide to choosen few to tell all of his secret? I assume this is your personal God, right?

Faith in God maintains the path in that persons DNA even though they will almost certainly forget the agreement after they are born.

O boy... why would they forgot??

@TzarChasm - Yep, all part of a grand plan...
George Carlin was genius...

edit on 14-12-2015 by SuperFrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuperFrog
But, isn't that already kind of decided even before you were born??

Yes

What choice kids born in poor Africa country had, and how does prayer helps them? What about millions of kids that die every year for many reasons??? They all part of a DIVINE plan??

Its called Universal Karma where a evil doer in their previous life gets a taste of their own medicine.

Example: arms dealers, weapons manufacturers, soldiers, terrorists, banksters, hawkish politicians, crazy scientists and supporters of war all return into the exact battle fields as babies that they themselves manufactured and supported.

As Jesus said, 'Those who live by the sword, die by the sword.'
What goes round, comes round.
You get what you give.

Karma always returns to the person giving the karma out.
Even witches know this rule where if a curse is not justified, then that curse will always return to the attacker 10 fold.

So if a person now is good and kind to others then their next life will be better. If they are evil to others now, then their future will be hell on Earth. PAYBACK comes in many forms.

Bit of weed can do that and much more...

Which is why the evil elite ban it. It allows the person to see beyond the veil of the Matrix in this world of lies.
Morphine also allows people to both feel and see the future if God utilizes the moment and willingly transfers information.

And this you know... how exactly???

dreams, ink bowl visions (scrying) that have come to pass.
A vision of the angle prison Tartarus got me into contact with an angel after i posted it on the Internet. From 2008 onwards, i have gathered a lot of information from the angel.

Again, how do you know all of this? Did god decide to chosen few to tell all of his secret? I assume this is your personal God, right?

Personally, i think the quantity of information that God gives you is proportional to the amount of risk you are willing to take to guide sinners back to Him.

If you are not afraid of being taken away to a concentration camp and being tortured by 'mud monkeys' (quote from TV series Supernatural) then He will give you a lot of information.

i am already up to my left foot Achilles Heal in the Lake of Fire because God wants to show that not only can humans be forgiven but once evil Shaytan Jinn (daemons [Wraiths]) can also be forgiven.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Ohhh, karma?? and how is that fair to new born, who according to you are everything except innocent?!

To me your version of world is just gray with bit more of dark here and there.... and supposed paradise looks like promised land where your dead relatives will bore you to death...

I remember stories about Jinns, old ladies used them to scare children...

Interesting settings, but no thank you - as from what I see... everything is based on your belief that such settings exist and you are trying to provide proof how your God is great, while everything points to one Evil entity capable of killing everyone just because they did not pray to him.... who also instead of rewarding his supposed children for wanting to learn and gain knowledge actually doomed them?!

To me is incredible that adults can believe any of this fairy tales... just like kids believe Santa is real... (well, not all kids, my kids are not buying that crap either)...

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuperFrog
Ohhh, karma?? and how is that fair to new born, who according to you are everything except innocent?!

Jesus said, everyone is born into sin. Warmongers are born into Africa where they then get bombed by their own WMD's.

Its called Justice, Payback, Direct Feedback, Karma.

Again, how do you know all of this? Did god decide to chosen few to tell all of his secret? I assume this is your personal God, right?

i took the Red Pill and am now in contact with angels (Matrix outsiders).

The Chosen few take the red pill whilst the rest keep taking the blue pill whenever they are confronted by Morpheus's (angels).

Oh and the God Presence that stands beyond this Universe is completely the opposite to the little demigod Yahweh (Cronus) that keeps this Matrix illusion functioning.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Jesus said, everyone is born into sin. Warmongers are born into Africa where they then get bombed by their own WMD's.

Its called Justice, Payback, Direct Feedback, Karma.

What a load of crap to justify inequality in world?! Does this makes you sleep better at the night?

i took the Red Pill and am now in contact with angels (Matrix outsiders).

The Chosen few take the red pill whilst the rest keep taking the blue pill whenever they are confronted by Morpheus's (angels).

Oh and the God Presence that stands beyond this Universe is completely the opposite to the little demigod Yahweh (Cronus) that keeps this Matrix illusion functioning.

From this post, not sure if you took more then one pill... if not, please have your self checked.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   
The Divine Order as levels of physical and superphysical reality has been discovered to be mathematically mapped by various sacred geometries of ancient religions and philosophies. For details, see
smphillips.8m.com...
You can alsways argue with words but not with mathematics when it reveals transcendental order and beauty whose only possible explanation is that it originates not in the mind of man but in the Mind of God.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
In the "divine order" of things, Satan is no. 4, in the "chain of command" and Adam (mankind) is no. 5.

1. Father (God)
2. Son (Jesus the Christ)
3. Holy Spirit
4. Angels (including fallen ones)
5. Adam (Man)
6. Woman
7. Everything else

When man "repents", the new man is seated with Jesus the Christ and given back what was stolen from him in the garden: Dominion; total authority. TPTB serve the "fallen angel" and the fallen one has given them authority to rule over those without Christ, which is most of mankind.

People say: "why doesn't God do something to fix the mess we're in?". And the answer to that is: He already did! He wrapped Himself in flesh, was crucified for no reason, died and rose again, so YOU could have dominion over the fallen angels and those that are desperately trying to rule your lives.

The problem is: most people think the Bible is a fairytale, revised over and over. They're unable to understand that God gives man his very thoughts. They can revise it all they want, God will still get His spiritual points across.

Not believing because of whatever reason, doesn't change the divine order of things. So, don't get upset when our mighty rulers keep stealing, lying, cheating and making empty promises. They have the authority to do so and God's not going to change that.

We have to repent and get in the battle, or face the consequences.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Did you seriously place man before women???

See, my friend - I don't just think Bible is fairy tale - I know it is collection - based on evidence and stupid stories that make you think you are any better than women. Those fairy tales were mad by people who did not (want to) know better and with minds in times before dark ages, while in dark ages bad parts were just bit more practiced and spiraled whole humanity into dark abyss.

Believing that there is divine order that makes you better then rest of life on earth IS EXACTLY what is wrong with US, humans, where with every war, destruction of our surrounding, inequality and selfishness we all show that we are at the bottom of any list, if something like that existed...

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Origin....light

Origin...spirit in the light as an androgynous presence, in androgynous light.

Spirit in the androgynous light unknowing....innocent and makes what it is forced to become...a mistake.

The human being, the spirit Creator emerges into its own creation.

The review, given from the experience of being made manifest...considering the manifestation....considering the reasons for the manifestation......communication between different bodies as evidence that communication does exist spiritually, as observation reviews.

How would consciousness be formed, if not by the consideration of how it was gained......self status...spirit.

Spirit as a male therefore identified that he was the Creator/cause of creation by what he identified, considered, and by self experience proved to his own person. This experience was the spirit experience.....deceased relatives revisiting...animal spirits revisting and also assisted by higher light androgynous beings without knowing that the beings existed.

The male therefore realized that he made spirit records in the atmosphere...spirit recordings that he could view as imagery and storytelling by imagery, that the higher beings from out of origin light used these spirit records and could remanifest...for it was proven to him.

He therefore understood what spirit was, and how it was caused to be created, and told the story.

He advised his own person that he had placed his spirit presence in origin light into a lower light sound. His spirit presence did not belong in this level of light and sound....and he forced it to change.

The change was witnessed by his own spirit.....sound moved and light and sound fell into itself as he caused a wave to form in his origin light.

This was why the human male was witness to creation itself, as he watched light O fall into its own body and it was why he knew that he had created the Universe....yet he did not own the Creation, was not part of the Creation, but had simply caused the creation. His spirit image in Creation as a head demonstrates that a huge light spirit had proposed a condition in his spiritual light presence/person, implying he had "sung" creation into its formation process.

He advised his own person that this circumstance was real, for he invented machines to look at planets and star bodies and saw his own light sound reflection as a head/face in these bodies.

Creation created itself by self movement. O as sound lost pressure surrounding sound O.....and the release of light mass made the O sound bodies explode.....and so light created by the burning of its own light source.

Spirit in origin was safe, for it knew it was safe, for its own presence still existed.

Space formed, light burnt, light cooled.

Atmospheres formed and filled in space...space was no longer empty.

Lower ethereal gases as new light and sound contacted origin light.

Origin light was safe until the lower sound returned.

The lower sound changed the higher sound and spirit was released from origin light and was forced into its manifestation.

Nature.....created by spirit.....Nature came from out of light as a natural creation....a natural spirit presence.

Spirit continued to manifest until the Creator of the mistake manifested.....his mistake therefore returned.

The Creator, a human male, who had changed his huge spirit body presence and manifested into a multiple person creation...as the huge spirit body could no longer hold form.

Spirit therefore existed as an origin light presence.

Spirit changed light sound and formed their own informed data for formation DNA signals.

DNA became the information of an organic presence...providing the evidence that spirit created life...the DNA of the life only belongs to the life.....DNA = organic spirit manifestation.

DNA already provides the evidence that the organic spirit owns the organic information.

DNA did not create the body.....a light spirit created DNA.

DNA does not represent the spirit, for the spirit is not present in DNA.....DNA is just information that belongs to the spirit inheritance.

The human life....the manifested spirit.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha
All life is innocent....life was created by a spiritual mistake, and life innocent of its inheritance.

How can you look at a newborn baby an innocent, with no personal advice, no personal considerations, who depends on the Mother to feed them and keep them alive....to be guilty....what are they guilty of....their parents having sex?

Why is it that our consciousness considers the act of being nude, and seeing the human body of a male/female to be evil.....for it eventuated into a sexual act.

How did those human adults form? We make statements that they were created with a purpose...and that they began life as adults.

If they did not have sex, we would not be a conscious presence on Earth would we?

Therefore our own spiritual awareness already advised us that we considered sexual intercourse an act of evil, for it continued the life existence and suffering of the innocent.

Babies are taught by their parents and society how to act, what to believe and are conditioned.

Babies are also inherited life forms....and we abuse the inheritance due to science....increased radiation signals, that attack/mutate both the cell function, chemical function and brain function. So human beings bore babies with already inherent behavior problems.

Who are the evil spirits.....adult human beings who do not really consider the spiritual purpose, for if they did, why do we believe our own children to be innocent?

Because they always were.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperFrog
The human male knew that he was the cause of creation, his own conscious awareness advised him.

The human male knew that he had been created first, for he had taken his own spirit out of the androgynous origin light condition and changed it.

The human male knew that he had changed light. The human male has always known.

If you do research the archaelogical evidence supports this story....a human male who first changed origin light and caused creation to create....eventually manifested into his own creation.

He then considered his own person and knew that he had placed his own presence in creation by changing light.

He then considered light and spirit and tried to change his own presence again.

Archaelogical evidence demonstrates that human remains were found inside of coal beds, along with unidentified materials.

The unidentified materials manifested when the converting act of origin creation converted and origin Universe changed its body...as did the spirit who caused the reaction...human males.

Human males own conscious self already identify with the condition that imposes the self evaluated condition that they are the Creator.

Yet the review actually informs their own spirit consciousness that they are in fact the Destroyer....not a Creator...for there never was a Creator....creation created itself by evolution.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: JuJuBee

1) Did you seriously put man above woman in the chain of "divine order"?

2) no one gives me my thoughts but me

3) if you think a war is going to solve anything, you haven't been paying much attention. War is a division/distraction tactic.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Human life on Earth demonstrates that it supports 2 equal beings.

The 2 beings are different by sexual expression, yet are still equal by body information.

You can create 2 equal sounds, yet those sounds can produce 2 different bodies.

You would ask yourself how did 2 different bodies of spirit form, yet they are the same?

The male advised his own person...he was created first.

You ask the male self, how did you get created...and he advises his own person that he was self created...the Creator.

You ask how did he get self created...he advises that he once existed in an androgynous presence. His own androgynous surrounding light sound was removed....leaving his own presence by its self knowing that the higher androgynous body was still intact.

Therefore he knew he came from a higher presence, and knew that he had removed his own person from this higher presence.

This presence is the cause of his own spirit form....a male light spirit.

He manifests into life and changes origin Earth and origin Universe.

He then remanifests into life after origin change cooled.

The other spirit, his equal then also manifested via the same condition.

Therefore spirit knows its origins is from a higher androgynous spirit presence...that is higher than both personages...but caused both personages to be created.

The male created first, is exactly the same light sound as the female.

The female formed because the higher androgynous sound was different...and the androgynous higher sound demonstrates that it supported the condition of the female to be made manifest in the exact same condition...yet different only because she was made manifest after all of his own mistakes.

He therefore always considered his own person the Creator of all events, for he was the cause of all events.

Yet the higher presence than his own presence is androgynous to creation itself.

The male explains origin light....is an androgynous spirit in an androgynous light sound.

Mass that surrounds the human life...animal life of Nature is androgynous.

This mass demonstrates the condition of creation....that it belongs to an androgynous presence via sound being androgynous as a condition.

If you make sound.....it is neither male nor female...which supports as evidence that origin creation is an androgynous state as light and sound.

The 2 presences demonstrate that the conditions of spirit and spiritual interpretations is correct.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: beenharmed

I'm running really low and whatever you're on sounds like its got to be amazing. Can I get your guys number? I'm just curious if once I try it out, I too will ignore 40+ years of life lessons and education because what you're writing is absolutely fascinating. It's nutsack piñata but fascinating.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

I don't take drugs, but if you consider my information fascinating, then if you want my guys number....try 666 for Satan and then get self combusted...for this is how I gained my own spiritual realization about evil occultism....spirit attacks, after living my natural life as a spiritual Healer and psychic review.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: beenharmed
a reply to: peter vlar

I don't take drugs, but if you consider my information fascinating, then if you want my guys number....try 666 for Satan and then get self combusted...for this is how I gained my own spiritual realization about evil occultism....spirit attacks, after living my natural life as a spiritual Healer and psychic review.

...is there a hospital or clinic we should be contacting on your behalf?

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm You should ask yourselves the same question.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join