It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Divine Order

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Let me begin here. I am a spiritual person. I believe in a higher and lower self. I believe in a Divine Order that controls all. Among this order there are ranks that allow certain energies, excluding the origins of their being, that allow control over a certain area. Your rank is acquired by spiritual karma. If there are millions and billions of different stars, planets, universes, dimensions, realms, etc., out there, "God" could use a little help. I only quoted "God" for a biblical reference. Whatever the name given, it is real. Infinite possibilities. We as humans are a part of this order in a spiritual and material sense and I believe it is our duty to obtain the reasons why we are here. I have done endless amounts of research pertaining to a lot of different subjects regarding this. Some of it I found it hard to believe while other things were easier to commit myself to. Yet, through it all, I still acquire knowledge. I am always learning.

Now what do you believe of your origin and creation? Also, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I believe there are techniques to achieve higher level awareness from the body connected to the reality both seen unseen and that knowing can both be a gift and a curse while living here.

I believe many souls in mental institutions suffer from miss configured body senses (where some of those nerve endings can be called the third eye) and that they could have been helped if people where wise and knowledgeable of how bodies can interact with creation on a quantum entangled level.

I believe if a human lose a lower self ego it will find something else.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

I couldn't agree with you more. If I were to acquire this knowledge it should be free for everyone. Secrets don't make friends but friends will always make secrets. Social skills could have prevented their state of mind but like so said before states of mind can be altered and changed if given enough effort. Do you think if one sheds a lower ego a higher one develops in the physical and spiritual realm?

edit on 1252015 by ExternalForces because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I believe that we are a microcosm of the macrocosm and vice versa. We can't see the tiniest particles yet we can't see the largest structures either, we're right in the middle of the two. The universe is fractal in nature (mirroring itself from smallest to biggest) and we are that fractal nature playing out through endless time.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I think our consciousness works like a glass elevator, the higher you get the more you can see. On this material plane there are many different things we can and can't perceive. Like we can perceive and interact with a table; a table might be able to perceive we're there if we karate chopped through it, but cant interact with us in a way wed be able to tell anything other than it breaking or hurting our hand. We're on a higher concious level than that table and we can directly observe things lower or equal to our level. Now that table might suspect i had karate chopped it, it might build a church, but it doesnt know for sure unless it has the right lens and can see me. I think that's essentially how it goes; who knows where it ends, if it ends. Wherever it ends is probably where it started. I think of it as being like a cell in a body, how other cells would see other cells and think they were seperate things, but looking at the big picture their all just part of 1 absolute

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Pareidolia by any other name is just as convincing and just as delusional.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

So you speak of coincidences ? Pareidolia to me is just another form of these so called coincidences. Yet, when you start to add all of these together a pattern does start. No matter the form, do the research and the studying. You will find the connections and the symbolism within it all.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ExternalForces

Christ jesus is the only way this spirituality crap is a trick and a lie do not follow it.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: 711117

Hello again,

You make a great point when you refer to the human chopping the table in half. The pure force of gravitational strength radiate throughout your bones and into the table causing an inevitable frequency and vibration. The universe felt this, for the universe feels everything. Last semester in Microbiology we learned a lot of fabrics and materialistic things were made from bacteria. Organic things that move, have thought, and so forth. Not only the table you speak of but the very pair of jeans you may have on is made from bacteria.

If you would like a reference on this, let me know.

EF

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Saylesie17

Spirituality is a way of finding your inner self and knowing where your true beliefs permit. Some of us as children were brought into religion. Yes, we may have found it interesting at first. Yet, to tell me the way I was born is a sin seems outlandishly falsifying in itself. We trusted our family, because they are family. We love them. When we begin to seek out answers that they can't provide, a division is created. Division from the Self is highly negative. Now think about, generation after generation, continued division occurred because a certain member of the family didn't get the answers they were seeking.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Humans have lost the perfection of a part of their soul-machine." The Fall of man"

ALL spirituality is attempting to reestablish this inner mechanism to its past balance that has been somehow broken. "Return to God"

When it’s restored, purified or fixed through, most of the time long hard training of the mind, you’ll return to the lofty heights of being naturally: Nirvana, Insan-iKamil, Christ Consciousness, Adam Kadmon...etc. As Buddha said: when over the river discard the boat

Our perceptions have been distorted because of this and forced to overly concentrate on the carnal self. "lower soull" and negative archetypes of the mind

It is an inner war to succeed in this on the most part( Jihad)..Self-struggle

The inner natures has been imbalanced and distorted: Blinded by the negative light

When you go on this path one can and will have glimpses of that soul machines pure perceptive ability, now and then

But that's not the complete end of the path

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
There is a principle in operation (cosmic law) known as Macro and micro

Both are, on their own energy, returning to perfection
…the entire essence (macro or morphegenic grid) and the individual essence (micro) in each of us

I say essence because the actual substance that is broken is the ESSENCE which is only one part of the soul

It is a fact that once the Essence in Macro is healed we’ll all soon after heal by cosmic law

There is one problem with this

If you don’t heal your essence (micro) before the macro essence is healed you’ll have a difficult time in the epoch of the Apocalypse (revealing)

Those who did heal before “the great day of Resurrection” will have no problems

WillTell

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

So from my interpretation of this, micro could represent the physical realm, and macro the vice versa. Also, what do you mean by ESSENCE of the soul?

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ExternalForces

Lots of woodoo to explain nothing... but I have question about divining plan (that should create order, right?), that 'God' supposed to have for all of us...

If God created a plan, he think is good plan, why so many people pray then to make changes to plan of their creator? They just have a need to screw his otherwise perfect plan??

Kind of hard to type this without remembering George Carlin's stand up on this issue...

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: SuperFrog

People don't pray to ask 'God' to change their life plans, it's usually used to channel some intent, whether that's hoping that something opens up for them, or just hoping for the well being of family members, it's an act of magic in which the intent is intended to manifest. I myself don't pray, but I use the power of intent with my own thinking everyday; I also think this connection is stronger in a certain minute of the day so if I catch it at that point I really focus my life goals and what's next 100%. People aren't trying to change plans, they're just trying to push themselves as far as they can go to achieve their destiny. With destiny, if you sat on a couch and waited for it to unfold, your destiny would be to sit on a couch. You have to put in action and intent; praying helps people with the intent side. You can learn about yourself just by thinking of what you could do and how it could help the world around you or the world herself

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuperFrog
If God created a plan, he think is good plan, why so many people pray then to make changes to plan of their creator?

Correct.

People pray because they cannot see the long term life plan that God (beyond the Universe) gave them.

There are always ups-n-downs in life. People assume that the path is always above water so when their lives go 'pear-shaped' they always pray for guidance or start waving their fists at the sky.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ExternalForces flagg for your lame azz..!!

no no, now you are not sin....it's a fallen world....not you

and it's not a religion, that would be what catholics and muslim do....

it's a supernatural link helper teacher,, whose voice is recognized, then, when I don't perform well enough....He makes me look like a champ ....then gives me a wink...isn't that what you search...?

edit on 14-12-2015 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

edit on 14-12-2015 by GBP/JPY because: yessirrr

edit on 14-12-2015 by GBP/JPY because: last minute thought there....yezz

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
Correct.

People pray because they cannot see the long term life plan that God (beyond the Universe) gave them.

There are always ups-n-downs in life. People assume that the path is always above water so when their lives go 'pear-shaped' they always pray for guidance or start waving their fists at the sky.

Question is why bother praying, if everything is already planned by figure you apparently trust?!

It's pointless because if there is a plan, and asking for anything other then what is planned for you sounds like asking for favors...

Kind of sick settings... until someone decide that (s)he does not like it and pulls the plug and washes everything away... again... all of those who were not in correct plan...

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
Correct.

Question is why bother praying, if everything is already planned by figure you apparently trust?!

It's pointless because if there is a plan, and asking for anything other then what is planned for you sounds like asking for favors...

Kind of sick settings... until someone decide that (s)he does not like it and pulls the plug and washes everything away... again... all of those who were not in correct plan...

Did someone say asteroid?

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Technically its like reassuring yourself that you are on the correct path back to Heaven.

Praying can give a person a dream / vision of a important choice that they must make in the near future.

Remember, negative entities are always tempting sinners to fall off the narrow path back to Heaven. So a prayer now and again assures God that they want His guidance so He willingly sends them a vision.

Before a spirit is born into a fetus they have a set path to get back to Heaven. Its actually they themselves that agreed beforehand with God to accept His path that He gave them.

Faith in God maintains the path in that persons DNA even though they will almost certainly forget the agreement after they are born.

EDIT:

Agreed. Praying now for a new job when it is obvious that the entire world economy is about to tank is asking for a favor that will logically not happen.
edit on 14-12-2015 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join