It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UPS Facility in San Bernardino evacuated. Package found being sent to ISIS Terrorists residence.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
That is giving some reasonable and sane thought process to people who killed many people over religious beliefs. It may not be very meaningful.

Nothing is as it seems.

It would be very easy to follow your thought process, chalk this up to being a simple religious killing, and then close the case. Too easy in fact...

Perhaps some shadow entity really wants the USA to go fight another never ending war on terrorism, and the world is a stage full of marionettes.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I really don't think the idea of a package in transit would prevent an attack of this type. A package is insignificant compared to wholesale killing. If it can then just tell everyone in the world they have a UPS shipment on the way. Peace at last.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAre0ne
This makes things a bit suspicious...

If they were expecting a package, that would mean they were not expecting to go on a killing spree and get killed in the process.

And this has been said already, the authorities have made it clear that it seems as though they were planning for something else, but the argument he had at the party led to them making it the target instead.

One of the questions is what the original target might have been, or if there even was one.

These are radicalized individuals, by their very nature they are delusional, so if you're trying to rationalize them you're kind of missing the point.

These are irrational people, where various little things serve to reinforce their beliefs, becoming increasingly dangerous over time. This is exactly the same mentality we see with other forms of radicals. They're already angry about society, want to inflict their will onto others, and everything you do to argue against that mindset just reinforces their belief that society is against them and needs to be attacked. It becomes less and less about society not bending to their will and more and more about how they are being "attacked" for their extremist opinions. They become delusional enough to think they are somehow the "victim" and are "justified" in their attack.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Deleted... bad information... sorry
edit on 5-12-2015 by onthedownlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAre0ne
This makes things a bit suspicious...

If they were expecting a package, that would mean they were not expecting to go on a killing spree and get killed in the process.

I don't think there's anything suspicious about it. It probably just means that they were planning something bigger down the road, but for whatever reason, they changed and went sooner.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: onthedownlow

Watch for Terrorists with UPS Uniforms Purchased on eBay-Fiction!

Summary of eRumor:

The eRumor says that $32,000 worth of UPS uniforms have been purchased on eBay and that they may be destined for use by bad guys who wants to use them to get into various facilities. The eRumor also includes an alleged warning for New Jersey that someone tried to get into a government building by posing as a UPS worker.

The Truth:
A spokesman for UPS says there are no missing uniforms and that there was no such sale on eBay.

He also denies the New Jersey story and we have not found any independent substantiation of the story.

In late 2006, a new version of the eRumor started circulating that said the warning was from a staff member at the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. They confirmed for TruthOrFiction.com that the Department of Homeland Security has not issued any such warning and considers it a hoax.

www.truthorfiction.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll
Thanks angeldoll!

Can't recall if it was an FBI alert, or inter departmental... but I doubt it was a hoax

ETA: Lol, sorry, definitely a hoax. She didn't read the whole alert. Embarassing

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: tonycodes
Makes you wonder if this might just be a Xmas gift right? Guess well see.

Could be the first of his 72 inflatable virgin dolls.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   
UPS keeps an extremely tight watch on their
uniforms. They are marked or chipped & it's
against the law to have one if you don't work
for UPS...(I think federal law). If terminated
or you quit, every article of clothing must be
returned.
I "jumped" for them for a holiday season or 2
several years ago.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I would guess some tools from Sears being shipped. We'll be told it was kitchen appliance or dishes.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ektar
UPS keeps an extremely tight watch on their
uniforms. They are marked or chipped & it's
against the law to have one if you don't work
for UPS...(I think federal law).

Don't know of any federal law that regulates a private company's uniforms. I think you might be confusing UPS with the USPS. Kinda sorta a horse of a different color.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join