It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York Times to publish front page editorial on gun control, first time since 1920

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: snypwsd
a reply to: alienjuggalo

It will prevent future idiots from buying guns and ammo. If you are on a terrorist watch list and are not aloud to fly.... Then they should not be able to purchase a gun. Right now the states basically has a free for all gun market because of the NRA. The NRA wants everyone to have guns, even terrorists.

Calling for vigilanty justice is straight up wrong and makes you no better then the terrorists. As your political views are different from theirs, and calling on others to rise up and fight back to push your views is pretty much the definition of terrorism.

So technically you would be considered a terrorist by definition. Think about it, look up the definition.

Insiting violence on either side is wrong. Look at that facist pos trump. He said some horrible things about minorities, his supporters beat up a homless man cuz of his skin colour. Latino americans at his rallies get spit on, assulted, told to go back to their home country when they are born and raised in the states.

Look at how normal GOOD hearted muslims get attacked, filmed, stalked, put on blast just because people like you are insiting violence.

Vigilanty justice does not work. Americans need to wake up. Here in canada we have been attacked twice. But we are not calling for people to go gun nut crazy them. We are not spreading hate and fear like americans and it shows. Yes we did have one idiot attack a mosque, but that pos got delt with.

America NEEDS common sence gun control. If it works in every other country why wont it work there?

What other countries is it working in? France?

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Whether it works in other countries is irrelevant, anyway. Other countries are not this country. In this country, the only way you're going to enforce strict gun control is by kicking down an awful lot of doors.
edit on 5-12-2015 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: vor78

You are preaching to the choir..

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   

I know. I'm just pointing it out. I get tired of these arguments that just because some other country does it, we have to as well. Personally, I don't give a flying donkey's backside what another country does on the issue. If it works for them, that's perfectly fine with me. I've just never understood the absolute obsession some foreigners have with our gun laws.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Good old fashioned case of my rights do not end where your feelings begin.

We need to be able to defend ourselves more so now than ever. Pure lunacy

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join