It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good and Evil - Can't Have One Without the Other Universe

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Light is emitted by 'stuff' being energetic which raises it's temperature making it appear to our eyes to glow.

So absolute darkness can only be achieved by zero action or in other words where it is 0 Kelvin or absolute zero.

So if the universe does run out of energy in 'x' billions/ trillions of years and all matter is so widely spread there is a chance of absolute darkness then. At which point there would be zero light anywhere.

So you can have dark without light as above and would also be true before the big bang or before your deity of choice energised the universe.

I think a lot of the duality arguments are just splitting hairs and circular in their reasoning, especially good and evil where there are some huge differences in opinion and definitions.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

Indeed, I believe too that vanity can prevent us from knowing this state of bliss.
An inflated ego robs us from those moments of inner peace. Is this the main ingredient that causes to contract more into darkness?
Certainly this pushes to cut us from others and generates more separation between us all .

Egoless people are generally good .

What I did'nt know until now is that some will never know this state of bliss. We think that people are like us. It is harder to figure out something that we never saw .
It is even impossible to get them walk on this path. In rare case some will do but not a lot are willing to show their imperfections.

They are reduced in certain respects and that's why they abuse people more easily. It is difficult for them to admit the wrong they have created to humanity and in people's life. Their ego protects them from this achievement. Really freaking to walk without armor to hide .

Some humans are chosen to walk this spiritual path and will be used to better manipulate the masses while our leaders are chosen for their hardness and competivity skills.

I realized that those with bigger egos prefer the path of religious rituals to serve the Masonic head master .
edit on 26-12-2015 by iamslaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: johnb

This is the theory of few. Our universe is expanding and cooling.
Your long-term scenario will still be influenced by many events in between.
Our universe may be restricted by the same patterns of the past exactly why they maintain the manys in confusion and distress.

Light will be favored in the next cycle in contrast to the past 13,000 3d's years.
Have you notice that all those who served their egos or a cursed Master attempt to escape themselves in vain?

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: iamslaro
Indeed, I believe too that vanity can prevent us from knowing this state of bliss.
An inflated ego robs us from those moments of inner peace. Is this the main ingredient that causes to contract more into darkness?
Certainly this pushes to cut us from others and generates more separation between us all .

Ego = Imagination/thought.
We watch it come and watch it go.
If we 'believe' the thoughts, we become insane, isolated, fragmented....

I understand what you mean, but i do not judge folks like that.
Egoless (not 'believing' thoughts/imagination/memory) means sane, healthy.
I can see how that can be considered 'good'. *__-

We are all God's ego!

What I didn't know until now is that some will never know this state of bliss. We think that people are like us. It is harder to figure out something that we never saw .

Unconditional Love = Enlightenment = at-One-ment with the One Universal Omni- 'Self!'!
The ultimate integration of all 'apparent' conflicts and 'duality'.
Thoughts ARE the 'appearance' of duality!

It is even impossible to get them walk on this path. In rare case some will do but not a lot are willing to show their imperfections.

YOU be the Light in this path, and others will naturally follow!

“Your task is not to seek for Love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.” - Rumi

True, unconditional Love is ALWAYS recognized by It's unconditional Virtues; Compassion, Empathy, Sympathy, Gratitude, Humility, Charity (charity is never taking more than your share of anything, ever!), Honesty, Happiness, Faith...
ALWAYS!

They are reduced in certain respects and that's why they abuse people more easily. It is difficult for them to admit the wrong they have created to humanity and in people's life. Their ego protects them from this achievement. Really freaking to walk without armor to hide .

Some humans are chosen to walk this spiritual path and will be used to better manipulate the masses while our leaders are chosen for their hardness and competivity skills.

I realized that those with bigger egos prefer the path of religious rituals to serve the Masonic head master .

And now you have wandered into territory of which I am ignorant, so, i bid you adieu!

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
King James Bible Isaiah 5:20

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Energy always existed.

There was always Light.

The Big Bang theory says that The Creation of The Universe was an expansion of energy already there.

And God IS Light, so saying "Let there be Light" was talking about shining Light through darkness (expansion), but The Eternal Light of God's Love was already there.

So yes, we can have one without the other, that's what Heaven (The Kingdom of God's Light) is.
edit on 27-12-2015 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
what is evil outside the human brain? is a volcano evil? a shark? a tornado? evil is human intention nothing more

a reply to: ExternalForces

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Reply from Nameless:

“Your task is not to seek for Love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.” - Rumi

I see where you are going and when you deprive humans from love , you generate a world bathed in coldness and lack of compassion for others. Spiritual advancement of Men becomes impossible when they push people to disconnect themself from what they feel. How to fertilize the ground to submit humans and enslave them ?

Could it be possible that few spiritual rulers search recognition and love from humans ?
Personally I think this rule should apply to all and yet we live so much pressure to join their sect

edit on 27-12-2015 by iamslaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Reply from Nameless:

I see where you are going and when you deprive humans from love , you generate a world bathed in coldness and lack of compassion for others.

Are you suggesting that is what I'm saying?
That I'm suggesting to "deprive humans from love , you generate a world bathed in coldness and lack of compassion for others."?!?
If so, then you do NOT "see where I'm going"!
Quite the opposite!

Spiritual advancement of Men becomes impossible when they push people to disconnect themself from what they feel.

Quite the opposite, again.
'Feelings' are thought/imagination, ego, vanity! Pride!
The only 'sin' (insanity) is Pride, because it blinds you to unconditional Love!
We cannot 'escape' ego/thoughts, we perceive them as they pass our perceptions (like everything else), but to 'believe' them is insanity!
Complete inhibition of 'spiritual advancement'!

Even the bible clearly states that to believe thoughts/feelings is error, insanity!

The evidence, so you can at least recognize unconditional Love, even if you do not experience (know) it is;

True, unconditional Love is ALWAYS recognized by It's unconditional Virtues; Compassion, Empathy, Sympathy, Gratitude, Humility, Charity (charity is never taking more than your share of anything, ever!), Honesty, Happiness, Faith...
ALWAYS!

Thoughts divide, exclude, all 'duality'.
'Spiritual advancement" = Enlightenment = unconditional Love (which is NOT a 'conditional' dualistic, insane 'feeling/thought')!

How to fertilize the ground to submit humans and enslave them ?

Huh?

Could it be possible that few spiritual rulers search recognition and love from humans ?

More than a few, quite likely, which means that they are clueless, and should be employed elsewhere!
A true 'spiritual leader' merely displays his state of Being; unconditional Love!
He does not 'seek Love', especially 'from humans', or he is no 'spiritual leader', but a fraud!

edit on 27-12-2015 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Reply to nameless:

How to fertilize the ground to submit humans and enslave them ?

Huh?

More than a few, quite likely, which means that they are clueless, and should be employed elsewhere!
A true 'spiritual leader' merely displays his state of Being; unconditional Love!
He does not 'seek Love', especially 'from humans', or he is no 'spiritual leader', but a fraud!

----

I believe that at this time a group of thinkers tries to artificially cause a universal spiritual big bang. Their privilege weapon are the media and they are bombing us with darkness
In my opinion, they play a dangerous game.
Beyond the natural astrophysical influences, they also artificially manipulate our reality basing their action on the fllowing key

From a scientific position, the darkness was there before the light

edit on 27-12-2015 by iamslaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Text

Spiritual advancement of Men becomes impossible when they push people to disconnect themself from what they feel.

Quite the opposite, again.
'Feelings' are thought/imagination, ego, vanity! Pride!
The only 'sin' (insanity) is Pride, because it blinds you to unconditional Love!
We cannot 'escape' ego/thoughts, we perceive them as they pass our perceptions (like everything else), but to 'believe' them is insanity!
Complete inhibition of 'spiritual advancement'!

Even the bible clearly states that to believe thoughts/feelings is error, insanity!

The evidence, so you can at least recognize unconditional Love, even if you do not experience (know) it is;

ALWAYS!

Thoughts divide, exclude, all 'duality'.
'Spiritual advancement" = Enlightenment = unconditional Love (which is NOT a 'conditional' dualistic, insane 'feeling/thought')!

Interesting link.
www.angriesout.com...

Probably why I find they are playing a dangerous game. They compare the repressors and the exhibitors in this text.

People who repress their feelings view themselves as "thinkers" and proudly use their intellect to process information. Talking and problem solving take preference over feelings. They can be highly analytical like Mr. Spock of the Starship Enterprise. They often intellectualize which is trying to explain emotionally painful feelings through thought. Sometimes they feel superior over people who are more emotional and dismiss this style of dealing with stress. Often they put people down who are emotional. They just don't "get" feelings and talking things out!

Since they do not process their own emotions, they don't have a clue when it comes to understanding emotions in others. They are lacking in empathy and cannot put themselves is others' emotional shoes.

Becoming more aware of yourself and learning about how you affect others is part of the task of being a mature individual.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ExternalForces

The notion of good or evil are Human constructs and hardly apply to the rest of the universe. The Bible is a book(Collection of books) written by Man with all his fears and fallibility at play. Hence the control constructs and contradictions contained within said book.

Mathematics and the Holographic principle seem to imply that our universe or perception of such could be holographic by nature.

Once we are able to measure individual units of Planck length, the length/scale at which the structure of space-time becomes dominated by quantum effects, we may be able to determine if the Holographic principle actually hold water. Possibly the ability to do just that is only 5-10 years distant.
edit on 28-12-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   

People who repress their feelings view themselves as "thinkers" and proudly use their intellect to process information.

'Feelings' are 'thought'.
We cannot 'control' thought, we do not manufacture it, we 'perceive' it.
Feelings come and go despite our vain 'druthers.
They are features of Reality to be Known!
By perceiving, we Know!
Experience.

To 'believe' these 'thoughts', whether dry philosophical 'intellectual thoughts', or wet and sloppy 'feelings' thoughts, they come and go.
To 'believe' them, to attempt to cling to the comfortable ones, to flee/avoid the uncomfortable ones, is madness!
Because, still, they come and go...
Thoughts/feelings' are features of Reality like everything else!
Thoughts are all duality!
Good/Evil is only existent in that duality.
Therein lies all limitations; 'life' and 'death', 'time' and 'space'...
As I said, 'believing all that jazz is insanity!

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Reply to nameless:
I believe that at this time a group of thinkers tries to artificially cause a universal spiritual big bang. Their privilege weapon are the media and they are bombing us with darkness
In my opinion, they play a dangerous game.
Beyond the natural astrophysical influences, they also artificially manipulate our reality basing their action on the fllowing key

I am in no danger from any group of thinkers, ironically, I seem quite able to think for myself, critically (philosophy), making manipulation... difficult, to say the least.

From a scientific position, the darkness was there before the light

From a scientific and philosophical Perspective, 'light' and 'darkness' must coexist simultaneously!
That is not, commonly, the 'appearance', though.

Existence IS the Singularity! *__-

edit on 29-12-2015 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Reply to nameless:
I believe that at this time a group of thinkers tries to artificially cause a universal spiritual big bang. -

-----
I am in no danger from any group of thinkers, ironically, I seem quite able to think for myself, critically (philosophy), making manipulation... difficult, to say the least.

-----

I note that we do not process the information collected the same way.
I continue to believe that in denying the impact of our actions on others , it favors the psychopaths in power.
The Individual spiritual evolution is one thing but must be distinguished from the social cohesion of humanity
or any group invited to enter into healthy relationships.

Sanity in my opinion includes maturity.

I'm not here to convince you and I don't believe
that we will reach consensus on this point especially if you evacuated the fact that you overeact yourself when you feel targeted and unjustly accused.

I was not aiming you by the way.

I invite all those who are willing to meditate on this issue.

edit on 29-12-2015 by iamslaro because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join