It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SB Shooter Tasheen Malik connected to Aviation career?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Found this picture linked one of the SB-related threads:

First, according to the caption, Tasheen Malik is actually to the right of the circled party

But the part that raised my eyebrows is the fact that our mystery woman was in a Mass and Balance course at PTC in India. This is something you'd complete to be a load control officer or similar position at an airline. Maybe she was on her way to being a ramp supervisor... Charming thought

*It is also possible that this is another unfortunate person who shares a name with the shooter.
edit on 4-12-2015 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
You can got to youtube and supposedly hear the people's reason for what they did, according to "channeling Erik."

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   
As long as we keep creating terrorists, they will start more and more randomly appearing, and doing more and more serious damage. There are more radical Islamists than there are American citizens in total worldwide, just to think about.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert
I found this and posted it on other thread .
I believe this is the source for the photo

Warning its a pdf of a PIA magazineMagazine Source Photo
edit on 5-12-2015 by misfit312 because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: misfit312

I wonder if some of the reluctance to release information is because she worked at San Bernandino Intl or LAX? Particularly concerning given that's how it's believed the bomb on the Russian flight brought down over the Sinai was planted.
We also haven't heard much on the third party who was in custody. I imagine they are watching closely to see who contacts whom over the next few weeks to try to find more connections.

top topics

join