It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do the US Marines know that the American people don't know?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   
agggh
edit on 19pSat, 05 Dec 2015 07:15:19 -060020152015-12-05T07:15:19-06:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: (no reason given)

link   
When I was a kid, and grew up in an army town, you could tell when there had been NBC (Nuclear biological and chemical) training because there was a sudden surge in the numbers of us that were wandering around in the spare NBC smocks that had been passed around. It was actually a bit of a local fashion for a while with a good trade beween those of us who had spares and those who wanted one.

Part of the reason US Marines, like UK forces are regarded so highly, is a constant, revolving training regime which keeps them sharp for WHATEVER may face them.

I don't think it's anything to really worry about.

link   
wth
edit on 07pSat, 05 Dec 2015 07:16:07 -060020152015-12-05T07:16:07-06:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: (no reason given)

link   
nooooo
edit on 27pSat, 05 Dec 2015 07:16:27 -060020152015-12-05T07:16:27-06:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: (no reason given)

link   
Double trouble
edit on 53pSat, 05 Dec 2015 07:14:53 -060020152015-12-05T07:14:53-06:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: doubled

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Never saw that many repeat or duplicate posts in a row before.

Or is it my putaire brainfarting?.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner

Never saw that many repeat or duplicate posts in a row before.

Or is it my putaire brainfarting?.

Me either. I don't know what happened there.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   

May be the beginning of a chain of events that reoccur until the destruction of the universe is brought about.

Better find a way to fix it quick!.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Our military trains to be ready. That is what they are there for. Just because the media picks up on some specific exercise and decides to publish a story on it does not mean it is imminent.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boscov
a reply to: madenusa

I'm concerned a major attack, for instance on power grid or power plant, will at first cause major outcry against terrorists, but when two or three more happen, Americans will get upset our police, FBI, Politicians, and National Guard haven't protected us well enough. Citizens will take safe keeping into their own hands, full of guns, and then the President will declare Martial Law. That'll enrage people even more and then the war begins against authority, sides will be taken, and then Civil War would ensue.

Our Military and Bureaus know they cannot protect us from the dominoes falling here in America leading to this outcome. Russia knows it. It's a matter of when, and when could be very, very soon. Russia isn't going to attack the USA before our Civil War breaks out. Russia will jump in and end our Federal Government, support the Civilians who oppose the Government. Heck, China will support the uprising as well. That's what Putin means by WW3 on American soil. The end of the US Government, with their support. Like the American Revolution all over again, except the US government is Britain, and Russia/China are the French.

That's what may go down, and our US Government cannot stop it when the major attacks make civilians turn.

Hunger will drive a civilized person into wanton rage and animalistic acts.
After almost 2 weeks without much food, no FEMA government trucks have come in because the War lords have already high jacked them.
Strength in Numbers.
One of the most critical threats to be faced will be from those in your immediate vicinity – and those who have prepared will likely be forced to draw a line in the sand.......
Starvation will bring groups together that didn't prep, they will be heavily armed and These people will intend to kill you. your wife, your child, your father, your mother, your brother, your sister, and your neighbor just for your stuff.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58
Now Zaphod, really think on this one. Russia has been flying operationally over Syria for about 4 weeks. Now it just so happens that the US, France and now Britain have been operational in the same area for longer than the Russians.
So why has there been no interaction between them. Do not you think that they are all working together to avoid such conflict. Like somethink easily foolish like Russia operates say mondays, thursdays and saturdays and the rest of the time it's US, France and British skies.
Sounds silly doesn't it?

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen
a reply to: madenusa

Your military aren't the only one training.

A friend of mines husband who is in the military here in Canada has told me that all the military guys are going through their training again, preparing for something.
www.marines.mil...

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Middle Eastern Men Arrested Near Mexican Border with Steel Cylinders
www.abovetopsecret.com...

That coming from a questionable source...No it isn't.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Stngray

Our military trains to be ready. That is what they are there for. Just because the media picks up on some specific exercise and decides to publish a story on it does not mean it is imminent.

It does when it becomes a thread on ATS...even when it really doesn't.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: The only 1 who knows the
Agree 100%.

DICK ACT of 1902 . . . CAN'T BE REPEALED (GUN CONTROL FORBIDDEN) The Trump Card Enacted by the Congress Further Asserting the Second Amendment as Untouchable.

To add more Gun Laws is forbidden under our Constitution. To do so is a Act of Treason By our Government. The 2nd Amendment is untouchable and if changed is a cause for alarm for "We the People".

Our Government is a Public Office voted by "We the People". To violate our 2nd Amendment is unjustified and why the Dick Act of 1902 was put in force to keep the USA it's people free. Look at all of the other Country's gun laws what happened ?

I heard if Hillary Clinton Win's the Election for president of the USA, Bill Clinton will be elected president of the United Nations, and the USA is History. The Clinton Foundation I believe was set up to fund Clinton's election. In the billions of dollars.

www.facebook.com...

The Honorable William Gordon More Info With over 300 Million guns in the United States, the federal CORPORATE government (federal gov’t defined as corporation under 28 U.S.C. Section 3002 (15) and the states are subdivisions of the corporation, 28 U.S.C. Section 3002 (10), cannot ban arms or stop people from defending themselves against a tyrannical government. I read somewhere that just the State of North Carolina can call up 20-30 divisions of unorganized militia (would be about 200,000-300,000 armed North Carolinians) on a moment’s notice.

Read that link I posted. up above. The NRA should use the Dick Act of 1902.

18 U.S. Code § 2381 - Treason states - "Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies,
**** giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere**** is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States
edit on 5-12-2015 by madenusa because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join