It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do the US Marines know that the American people don't know?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Terrorists. Terrys

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: madenusa

I did training/ simulated chemical, radiological attacks and decontamination drills on every deployment ive ever been on, 1 westpack, 2 carat cruises and part of a rempack 98-2004.. Plenty of indicators that the world is a mess but this really isn't one of them.
edit on 4-12-2015 by swimmer15 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: scorpio84 You could be that ‘voice’ of intuition...

I've been thinking the same way lately if they want to really no how we the people are thinking read these threads ,there's a topic on every move the elect makes....
The bread and circuses tactic really does work. Mtv, NFL, Social divide conquer, internet and smart phones… Everyone is too well entertained to pay attention.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   

I'm concerned a major attack, for instance on power grid or power plant, will at first cause major outcry against terrorists, but when two or three more happen, Americans will get upset our police, FBI, Politicians, and National Guard haven't protected us well enough. Citizens will take safe keeping into their own hands, full of guns, and then the President will declare Martial Law. That'll enrage people even more and then the war begins against authority, sides will be taken, and then Civil War would ensue.

Our Military and Bureaus know they cannot protect us from the dominoes falling here in America leading to this outcome. Russia knows it. It's a matter of when, and when could be very, very soon. Russia isn't going to attack the USA before our Civil War breaks out. Russia will jump in and end our Federal Government, support the Civilians who oppose the Government. Heck, China will support the uprising as well. That's what Putin means by WW3 on American soil. The end of the US Government, with their support. Like the American Revolution all over again, except the US government is Britain, and Russia/China are the French.

That's what may go down, and our US Government cannot stop it when the major attacks make civilians turn.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   

We always train for the worst. We train the way we fight. If memory serves me correctly we had to do NBC training once a year. Yes, we trained on how to survive a direct nuclear strike. How to lay on the ground ontop of your weapon with your helmet facing the blast.

This is nothing new, just some alarm-ism in the media. Nothing new there either.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   
i can still remember our instrutors,

GAS!, DON And CLEAR.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Don't they have a saying.

The more you sweet in peace the less you bleed in war.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boscov
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Terrorists. Terrys

Terry cloth. Towels

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Agree 100%.

DICK ACT of 1902 . . . CAN'T BE REPEALED (GUN CONTROL FORBIDDEN) The Trump Card Enacted by the Congress Further Asserting the Second Amendment as Untouchable.

To add more Gun Laws is forbidden under our Constitution. To do so is a Act of Treason By our Government. The 2nd Amendment is untouchable and if changed is a cause for alarm for "We the People".

Our Government is a Public Office voted by "We the People". To violate our 2nd Amendment is unjustified and why the Dick Act of 1902 was put in force to keep the USA it's people free. Look at all of the other Country's gun laws what happened ?

I heard if Hillary Clinton Win's the Election for president of the USA, Bill Clinton will be elected president of the United Nations, and the USA is History. The Clinton Foundation I believe was set up to fund Clinton's election. In the billions of dollars.

www.facebook.com...

The Honorable William Gordon More Info With over 300 Million guns in the United States, the federal CORPORATE government (federal gov’t defined as corporation under 28 U.S.C. Section 3002 (15) and the states are subdivisions of the corporation, 28 U.S.C. Section 3002 (10), cannot ban arms or stop people from defending themselves against a tyrannical government. I read somewhere that just the State of North Carolina can call up 20-30 divisions of unorganized militia (would be about 200,000-300,000 armed North Carolinians) on a moment’s notice.

Read that link I posted. up above. The NRA should use the Dick Act of 1902.

edit on 4-12-2015 by The only 1 who knows the because: EDIT

edit on 4-12-2015 by The only 1 who knows the because: add more info

edit on 4-12-2015 by The only 1 who knows the because: re edit

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   
NBC training has been going on since WW2. Frankly it sucks. However, you will find through out the military once deployed units being be brought up to speed on training missed while deployed. Russia and the US are not going to war, So that fantasy can be put away. The military trains. All the time for anything. That is what it does, That is why it is a professional force.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: madenusa
US Marines are preparing for the worst with recent chemical, biological, radioactive and nuclear defense training this week at Camp Lejeune. www.huffingtonpost.com...

All the US Marines? That must be some huge training ground.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Hard to say just when or how things will go . The main scene for the larger conflict is of course Syria . If there ever was a place to watch the main players unfolding their plans it is there .Luckily for us with the web and alternate sources and this forum we can share and make up our own minds . We may not have it correct but tptb may not either .

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Yesterday I watched a video of an American serviceman firing a British Stirling machine pistol, you never know when you might find one on the battlefield! best be prepared.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   
If they are going to dig foxholes, that's where I'm starting to get nervous. ..

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Way back in the 1980's I was in a branch of the U.S. military which trained constantly all year long, non stop.

It was over a year from the time I enlisted and went through all of my specialized training before I even had the opportunity to go on leave.

There probably isn't much that is so unusual about this story other than those who are unfamiliar wondering what is going on because most think the military just sit in their barracks and wait around for something to happen like firemen do.

It was near camp Lejeune too....And we trained Marines too....

11 B (bullet stopper).

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Boscov

I think an attack on power structure here would be done to operating systems before physical attacks would occur.

A physical attack would more than likely be a drunk (maybe just a stupid person like I see all the time) ACCIDENTALLY crashing into a power line gantry on a weekend off-road outing.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Are the U.S. spy satellite operators asleep?
No, they have been fully aware of these caravans, but choose not to disrupt them.
That right there should tell you exactly what’s really going on…

That and the oil truck caravans from Syria to Turkey.

But you'll notice no one is talking about that, just terror attacks on France and the US.

Thanks for bringing it up, anyway.

We now return you to your ordinarily scheduled ISIS crisis.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   
dammit
edit on 01pSat, 05 Dec 2015 07:17:01 -060020152015-12-05T07:17:01-06:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: (no reason given)

link   
mods help!
edit on 23pSat, 05 Dec 2015 07:17:23 -060020152015-12-05T07:17:23-06:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: (no reason given)

link   
Really sorry, I don't know why one post was repeated so often
edit on 25pSat, 05 Dec 2015 07:18:25 -060020152015-12-05T07:18:25-06:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join