It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do the US Marines know that the American people don't know?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   
US Marines are preparing for the worst with recent chemical, biological, radioactive and nuclear defense training this week at Camp Lejeune. www.huffingtonpost.com...
While we hope that our Marines are prepared for nuclear or chemical warfare, im still extremely disappointed in those in power who are not giving the American people the same opportunity, especially with Russia having recently warned that if World War 3 happens, it will happen upon American soil.

“Russia’s installation of their anti-aircraft missile-defense system increases that possibility of — whether it’s intentional or even an accidental event — where one side may shoot down the other side’s plane, and that’s really where the potential is for this devastating nuclear war.”
Are the U.S. spy satellite operators asleep?
No, they have been fully aware of these caravans, but choose not to disrupt them.
That right there should tell you exactly what’s really going on…

Side Note: Remember ‘Benghazi’? A cover-up of guns to Syrian ‘rebel’ fighters…’ISIS’?

Russia has clearly and on numerous occasions posted imagery of the ongoing ISIS oil supply chain.
Has the U.S. mainstream media exposed this obvious oil-for-money-and-weapons trail? No
That’s because our mainstream media is essentially an arm of this regime.

Instead, the latest talking points (parroted word-for-word on all alphabet channels) are that global warming has caused ISIS and terrorism. It’s absolutely insane…but that’s another story.

And now we have just had a terrorist Jihad attack in California by Islamists – We all know that within minutes of the attack ‘our’ president immediately called for more ‘gun control’ instead of focusing on the actions by the vermin themselves

People – we are in a mess.
We have a president who is seemingly hell bent on a war with Russia (don’t forget China…), all the while he is bringing in more and more Syrian (and other) Islamists into this nation while our southern borders pour in even more.
His cause and solution are ‘global warming’ and ‘gun control’.

Does anyone else see the absurdity of what’s going on? Or am I alone…

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Calm down. It's just the his Fundamental Transformation of America in the final stage.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
How to field clean a M16

Seriously though, the military train. Either they are cleaning, fighting or training.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
An american who swallows everything, go figure. Would be better if you saw the real faces of those you call friends.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
hurry up and wait,
training was 85% of what we did when i was in the Corps

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: madenusa
with recent chemical, biological, radioactive and nuclear defense training this week at Camp Lejeune.

So you do not see any need for Marines to do any training?

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: madenusa

15 ways to rip off a man's pinkey and kill him with it??

The military does train. Thats why we are the best at killing. Even though chemical weapons are outlawed for warfare, there is always a chance those Ruskies or them Terrys won't play by the rules. Warfare is one of the leading causes of death for humans.

Also, if there was something to know, the soldiers wouldn't know it.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Possibly related to THIS?:

Middle Eastern Men Arrested Near Mexican Border with Steel Cylinders
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Being a part of USAF SAC , do you realize how many times we had to don the ole NBCs ? Yes , they have to prepare . It is almost constant. So , be at ease.
I blame the Huffington Post for this minor panic. They know this is routine.....Ridiculous

edit on 4-12-2015 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-12-2015 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
hurry up and wait,
training was 85% of what we did when i was in the Corps

It was the same way when I was in the Army. Nothing like showing up at an airport at 4 am and then wait till 2pm for the plane to show up.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
It's nothing.

If you look back over the years on here, you'll see countless threads and posts about what the cops, military know and aren't telling us and are preparing for and none of it ever comes to pass. Ever.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
The title of the thread seems miss leading when reading the OP and linked news story.

I did find it interesting that Rep. Tulsi Gabbard feels like I do about the Obama's future actions in Syria. Russia starts going out of their way to support Syria, and then the Obama administration suddenly changes its non-aggressive policy. I know this is not the frist time Obama has changed his mind on things, bud Gabbard has a point. If we start trying to shoot bad guys in the same place Russia is trying to shoot bad guys, sooner or later, the US and Russians will shoot each other.

As to the question: No good soldiers train relentlessly, and they do not ask questions.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

So wait.... If Russia accidentally shoots down an American aircraft it could easily lead to a war, but the US was supposed to "disrupt" the Russian convoy moving the S400 battery and Russia was supposed to just take it?

Wow, talk about hypocrisy.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

did that a couple of times myself.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Your military aren't the only one training.

A friend of mines husband who is in the military here in Canada has told me that all the military guys are going through their training again, preparing for something.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Never? Tell that to the survivors of SB terrorist attack.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: hubrisinxs

Know what they call soldiers who question? Privates. Or, eventually, dishonorably discharged.
edit on 4-12-2015 by NewzNose because: typo

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: madenusa
with recent chemical, biological, radioactive and nuclear defense training this week at Camp Lejeune.

So you do not see any need for Marines to do any training?
If shtf the Marines would be the first to go...the Boys in training are the Dogs of war but im thinking outside the box....
The one in charge is on the inside and knows what his boys are going to be up against, along with this whole war im just hearing voices.
You know that ‘voice’ of intuition in the back of your head? You probably should not ignore it.
Remember this, “When seconds count, the police are just minutes away”.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Here is why the military and government do not just tell everything to the average citizen: if they did, people like you would be blabbing it all over the internet, which - by the way - our enemies also read. I'm reminded of all those morons demanding to know exactly where Air Force One was right after 9/11.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

15 ways to rip off a man's pinkey and kill him with it??

The military does train. Thats why we are the best at killing. Even though chemical weapons are outlawed for warfare, there is always a chance those Ruskies or them Terrys won't play by the rules. Warfare is one of the leading causes of death for humans.

Also, if there was something to know, the soldiers wouldn't know it.

Wait a minute, hold up here. What's a Terry

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join