It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Middle Eastern Men Arrested Near Mexican Border with Steel Cylinders

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Probably just a couple of Mexican's coming over the border with a couple of kegs of beer.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I asked. My source says three 'left behind' were Pakistani. No additional word on the other two or the 'cylinders'...

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
The 'anti-American lefties' keep saying the chemical and biological agents in Iraq (that went to Syria) were not weapons of mass destruction. We'll see how they feel when they get a whiff of nerve agent...

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Shouldn't have voted for O-anti-American, as he's not a US citizen...but may have. Look up his username...

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
What stories did they fabricate?

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: daveinats
I asked. My source says three 'left behind' were Pakistani. No additional word on the other two or the 'cylinders'...

Pakistani? That's news. I haven't seen that fact surface yet. BIG if accurate.
What credentials does your source have?

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

ATS is a conspiracy website.

Were not cheerleaders for the administration.

We call it out for the fraud it is.

Never said it was, but there is also a thing called Deny Ignorance that seems to get missed alot lately.

And by that I mean the source for the story.

I guess the other story that the source posted that was debunked by the people who live there mean nothing.

The source is known for stories that do not pan out and it seems to be okay as long as the next story makes the current administration look bad, and just so you know I have no love for the current administration, I just don't like to see the BS spew from sites like that...sorry I don't care for crap.
edit on 7-12-2015 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

You don't like JW. Fine.
There are plenty of liberal organizations I don't like, as well.

BUT, JW has an impressive record of exposing cover-ups and scandals...It's FOIA requests and resulting revelations, alone, have accurately exposed critical stories and information regarding Benghazi, IRS/TEA Party, Clinton Emails and State Dept....and much more.
That is undeniable.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

You don't like JW. Fine.
There are plenty of liberal organizations I don't like, as well.

BUT, JW has an impressive record of exposing cover-ups and scandals...It's FOIA requests and resulting revelations, alone, have accurately exposed critical stories and information regarding Benghazi, IRS/TEA Party, Clinton Emails and State Dept....and much more.
That is undeniable.

Judicial Watch has about the same accuracy as Before It's News, they run more or less the same stories too. You might like what the story says or what JW says in general but you're falling prey to the same epidemic we have across the country. People are confusing their agreement with a message with the credibility of that message. What you've got here is a questionable organization who is the only one sourcing this story, that means that it more than likely isn't true.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The word you are looking for is Thermite

It wont get as hot as jet fuel mind you but you could do some damage with it!

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Hi, I've been lurking for 3 years and finally got around to making an account so I could chime in. I was just visiting my grandparents near Sahuarita (south of Tucson/North of Amado) and saw a bunch of military vehicles heading towards Amado. I just talked to a fellow co worker the other day, who has family in the sheriffs department and they confirmed something happened at Amado with some illegals.
As a matter of fact they said there was alot of illegals caught that day in surrounding towns. Ill see if i can find the links... It got me thinking.. what if someone tried to distract BP in hopes of these men making it through? Could be nothing and the military vehicles are just apart of jade helm.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   
nvm

edit on 8-12-2015 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualEmergence
Hi, I've been lurking for 3 years and finally got around to making an account so I could chime in. I was just visiting my grandparents near Sahuarita (south of Tucson/North of Amado) and saw a bunch of military vehicles heading towards Amado. I just talked to a fellow co worker the other day, who has family in the sheriffs department and they confirmed something happened at Amado with some illegals.
As a matter of fact they said there was alot of illegals caught that day in surrounding towns. Ill see if i can find the links... It got me thinking.. what if someone tried to distract BP in hopes of these men making it through? Could be nothing and the military vehicles are just apart of jade helm.

Any news you or your co-worker can add to this story would be greatly appreciated.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join