It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Middle Eastern Men Arrested Near Mexican Border with Steel Cylinders

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I'm probably talking out of my ass here, but I thought there was something that went missing not long ago that was used in construction or something.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: butcherguy

I am sure that President Obomer,

Really, is there any need for this sort of childish pettiness?

You guys are incredible...

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: aorAki

originally posted by: marg6043

I am sure that President Obomer,

Really, is there any need for this sort of childish pettiness?

You guys are incredible...

sorry but I think America is much more offended by the things hes doing thats putting people in real danger

The placating, the excuses, the refusal to bomb ISIS targets, the "You guys are just scared of Widows and Orphans" While a FEMALE ISIS sympathizer just helped carry out a mass murder

In a world where we can choose what offends us, those things weigh much heavier then what someone calls Obama

........or you could just choose to be offended by that and stay out of touch with what is ACTUALLY offensive

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

I took PILLS in Desert Storm I'm Immune now...

They don't give out the auto-injectors any longer? In my days you had 3 atropine auto-injectors to use immediately and one every 15 minutes for a nerve agent. What were the pills for N/A? Or were you referencing something else?
I got out in 89, but we were already told them our next war was in Iraq.

edit on 4/12/15 by spirit_horse because: typos

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

........or you could just choose to be offended by that and stay out of touch with what is ACTUALLY offensive

I'm not offended by it at all, I just find it petty and small minded at not in any way an addition to an insightful comment or a qualifier that is in any way important other than noting the bias and (generally) poor argument that such a user employs.

I agree that there are many things which are 'offensive' (depending on perspective,sensibilities etc) and this is not one of them. It's a distraction, a flag waved to fellows, a branding based on nothing but bias and ignorance and a stick in the sand.

I agree that the dealing with DAESH has been apparently negligent. I make no claims to being a global geopolitical strategist but it does seem obvious that we are not being given the full information, nor being treated as responsible adults.

However, when said users make names up for #ts and giggles and stars it is equally obvious that we are not yet able to sit at the High Table and partake of the manna.

Don't cock it up for everyone else.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: spirit_horse

Yes they gave us those as well (Some idiot paniced and injected himself when the M8 went off, it happened twice to us )but we also were taking nerve agent pills.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Maybe 'Small Pox' or a variation of it?

I read a book not so long ago where a guy in 'Pakistan' I think it was (I'll have to check) found out how to re-produce it. He went on to kidnap a group of Foreignors in 'Pakistan', hold them up in a cabin in the mountains and released the small pox into the cabin. He was testing his experiment. After the successful experiment he went about trying to get to the US..... he got pretty close via 'Germany' and exporting his 'Small Pox' to a Factory there after gaining a Job (He was originally a Doctor and had studied intensively in Chemistry/Biology etc...

Anyway he had these containers in a shipment heading for the USA but was caught just in time.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

"Middle Eastern men" could mean anything.

On 9/11, it was reported that "Arabs" were "celebrating" the attacks in Jersey. In-fact, they were israelis.

Oddly enough, there was another incident involving israelis and Mexico.

Could just as well be Arab Moslems.

Truth is elusive in the propaganda War OF Terror.

edit on 5-12-2015 by gladtobehere because: typo

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Are there any small US or foreign-made anti-aircraft missiles like 'Stingers' that look like steel cylinders?

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Middle Eastern Men Arrested Near Mexican Border with Steel Cylinders

Well maybe these guy's were from the ISIS training camp just the other side of the border as they reported here...

ISIS Camp a Few Miles from Texas, Mexican Authorities Confirm

www.judicialwatch.org...

BTW which is a lie, so I would guess this has as much credibility as their ISIS camp story.

In fact it get's debunked by the citizens of the area this camp is supposedly in...

www.kvia.com...

Sorry but this needs better sources than Judicialwatch.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

People love to be afraid. Here we have one source that cannot be verified talking about 5 Muslims trying to cross the boarder with metal cylinders. The only other sources carrying this story were 5 conservative websites referencing JW's story.

What ever happened to denying ignorance? From all appearances, this story is complete BS, so much so not even Fox is carrying it and that says something. Yet, people in this thread are flagging, starring, and eating it up. Even when it's pointed out that the source has been known to post BS people will continue to carry the torch of ignorance and defend it.

Like I said, people love to be afraid. We live in a culture of fear.
edit on 5-12-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Of course it's bull#. What JW and other "conservative" sites do is create stories based on half-truths or outright lies and sit back while the idiots out there hit their web pages en mass.

It's click bait.

When their BS is exposed, their brainwashed supporters don't have enough integrity to admit they've been duped and make up some of the silliest excuses to defend them.

Confirmation bias is more popular than the truth. And the truth is that these sites, and the people that believe it, have a problem with telling the truth.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

ricin beans.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

have a problem with telling the truth.

Mean like the current administration trying to act like 'terrorism' doesn't exist ?

Move right along people the SB attack was 'gun violence'.

Move right along people middle eastern men crossing the border with steel cylinders is just 'propaganda'.

And willfully IGNORE the TRUTH of just exactly what comes across the southern border every single day.

Guns,drugs,people,gang members and the list goes on.

edit on 5-12-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: seenow

That just made my day!

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Agreed. "Ricin beans" deserved more love than it got.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: introvert

have a problem with telling the truth.

Mean like the current administration trying to act like 'terrorism' doesn't exist ?

I don't know if you've noticed but the current administration has been bombing Daesh for well over a year and whacked Osama Bin Laden. He's been droning like hell and spying like hell during the entire 7 years in office.

I guess actions don't speak louder than words, but even still Obama says the words over and over and over, and the haters still think he's some al-Qaeda sympathizer.

It's quite reasonable to question Obama's policies (I think he is wrong on Syria and illegal domestic espionage), but saying that the Administration doesn't think terrorism exists is nonsense.

It's just straight up unjustified lies---and the people saying that know it too in their hearts. It's motivated by some kind of cultural animosity against Obama. And we know what that is, that he isn't an overtly jingoistic loudmouth bigoted paler sort of man.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: mbkennel

The jury is still out on just who, and what he has been bombing.

Johnson was bombing fields, and not much of anything else during Vietnam.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

What ever happened to denying ignorance?

I wonder about that myself every time I see a thread with judicialwatch as the source.

Yet, people in this thread are flagging, starring, and eating it up. Even when it's pointed out that the source has been known to post BS people will continue to carry the torch of ignorance and defend it.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Maybe they were interfering with an "operation" that was sanctioned by people WAY beyond their pay grade.

I mean, I know TPTB would NEVER do harm to Americans or foment violence within America in order to achieve their agenda, but... ya just never know...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join