It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Middle Eastern Men Arrested Near Mexican Border with Steel Cylinders

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Has it occurred to anyone that this un-sourced story may be complete bull#?

I'm not saying it is, but why would we believe if there is no sources or evidence?
edit on 4-12-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
"You see, if we just open our border some bad folks will slip in and we can justify our existence."

-said someone

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I am sure that President Obomer, I mean Obama, sorry for the misspelling, will make sure that is not terrorist link here.

I read the story to my husband and the first think he said that perhaps the two men taken with the cylinder may have been agents and they were classified as unknown subjects to protect their identities.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Actually, the word that popped into my mind was Ricin.

I wonder if we will ever know?

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
It's either fake or we have a man trying to pull a jihad from the WH.

I hate that the latter is getting more and more plausible by the day .
edit on 12 by Mandroid7 because: flunked the center for kids who can't read good

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Heh, surprised feds keep a close tab on Elizabeth Joyce's visions - just to divert attention away from their own works in progress by staging the tokr victims as the masterminds caught and those specific threats forgotten till executed anyway

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

National panic? Too many people are disengaged to be bothered with panic.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Oh there is evidence, no doubt, WE just are kept from viewing it. All in the name of National Security and all.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Spot on and also why they aren't releasing names.
These guys are being protected at some level of gov, probably DHS.
Weren't supposed to be caught.
Those pesky border patrol agents!
Drats!

My feelings exactly! And the simple issue of 72 people on the terrorist watch list working for Homeland Security should rattle the most hardened American. Something is very wrong going on here.

Thread on 72 people on terrorist watch list.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
This from Judicial Watch:

.However, Special Agent Remus told JW that there is no record of this week’s incident in Amado and that he knew nothing about it. JW also put in a call to DHS headquarters, but received no response. In the last year JW has broken a number of stories involving serious terrorist threats on the southern border that were disputed on the record by various Obama administration officials.

www.judicialwatch.org...

Yeah,really scarry except it never happened ffs. Do people even read what they post these days ?

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

edit on 4-12-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

I think it's legit. I still haven't found any updates on this, but will keep looking.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Judicial Watch doesn't make up stories.

Actually, they are known for doing just that. JW was founded by a conspiracy nut that liked to file frivolous lawsuits against Leftists. The man that took over is the same way.

Did you know that JW used to be considered a good source until the MSM was found to be spreading JW lies when they used it as a source?

Please research whom you are talking about before you spread propaganda.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: spirit_horse

Isn't that an odd coincidence?

Isn't 72 also the number of virgins a martyr gets when they die advancing the cause of Islam?

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Actually, they are known for doing just that. JW was founded by a conspiracy nut that liked to file frivolous lawsuits against Leftists. The man that took over is the same way.

Did you know that JW used to be considered a good source until the MSM was found to be spreading JW lies when they used it as a source?

It's still a great source. It's broken many important stories.
I get YOU don't like it. Understandable, considering.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Not really. Hard to trust a liar. As far as breaking important stories, I'd say the Sun does shine on a dog's ass once in a while.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   

As far as breaking important stories, I'd say the Sun does shine on a dog's ass once in a while.

If by that you mean it's been shining plenty of light on Hillary Clinton lately, I agree.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   

As far as breaking important stories, I'd say the Sun does shine on a dog's ass once in a while.

If by that you mean it's been shining plenty of light on Hillary Clinton lately, I agree.

If you do not know what that saying means, it's similar to "even a broken clock is right twice a day".

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

This from Judicial Watch:

.However, Special Agent Remus told JW that there is no record of this week’s incident in Amado and that he knew nothing about it. JW also put in a call to DHS headquarters, but received no response. In the last year JW has broken a number of stories involving serious terrorist threats on the southern border that were disputed on the record by various Obama administration officials.

www.judicialwatch.org...

Yeah,really scarry except it never happened ffs. Do people even read what they post these days ?

Five young Middle Eastern men were apprehended by the U.S. Border Patrol this week in an Arizona town situated about 30 miles from the Mexican border, law enforcement and other sources told Judicial Watch.

Source

Just because Remus didn't know about it or they did not respond to a question over it, DOES NOT mean it didn't happen. FFS even. It would not be the first time by any stretch that government agents claimed it didn't happen or they didn't know about it. It is called plausible deniability.

edit on 4/12/15 by spirit_horse because: typos

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: spirit_horse

Isn't that an odd coincidence?

Isn't 72 also the number of virgins a martyr gets when they die advancing the cause of Islam?

I missed that. That is interesting. Maybe they are the 72 virgins they think they will get lol!

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I took PILLS in Desert Storm I'm Immune now...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join