It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Bernardino shooter's alleged Isis link: Obama's worst political nightmare

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   
So breaking news today? Apparently the SB shooters/terrorists were a mixed marriage...she IS...he al Qaeda. Or were they just shopping arounf for the best benefits package?
edit on 12/5/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Immigration policy does not necessarily apply to refugee policies.

Do the immigration "ideas" being pushed contain specific language relating to refugee status requirements, etc?

That may very well be true, Introvert. Or they could be very similar, in a practical sense. But right or wrong, it very likely doesn't even matter. The vast majority of people aren't going to try to track down the specific vetting procedures for each group. In the case of the ones who were either strongly against or leaning against bringing in the refugees...and that was a very solid majority according to the polling data...they're all sitting back now seeing this as justification for their position. And whether its fair or not, that's why this is likely a huge political quagmire for Obama.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: greydaze
Oh man wtf,another it's Obama's fault/bash thread?,get a grip Man...Obama obsession syndrome.

I read a piece last year about this very issue. They called it "compulsive Obama hatred disorder" or "Obama Derangement Syndrome".

When you couple that with studies, such as the University of Nebraska study that found more "conservative" people tend to be more easily frightened, paranoid and negative in nature, it is no wonder that any discussion they have about damn near any topic will, by default, become negative and attack those they feel are some sort of threat to their myopic thinking.

This is why we have threads like this, and countless more, in which the actual topic is a small side-note to the overwhelming fact that they have to express hatred and fear for whomever their target is.

Hmm. The most fear mongering I have ever seen in the media, is the liberal hoplophobes fear mongering about firearms.

Lets not forget all the continual Bush bashing and blaming, (still going on in this thread) to this day. Obama's biggest problem is a complete and utter lack of accountability throughout his entire administration.

Just because someone points out some serious flaws in Obama's administration, does not make them compulsive or deranged. Those are classic methods of political theater - when you don't have legitimate arguments attack the other side personally by calling them insane, deranged, etc.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
So breaking news today? Apparently the SB shooters/terrorists were a mixed marriage...she IS...he al Qaeda. Or were they just shopping arounf for the best benefits package?

Got a link or media source? No matter what their affiliation this whole situation is getting stranger and stranger.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I think far too many idiotic Americans seem to think Obama is some kind of all controlling overlord micro managing every aspect of American life from day to day.

And these same people often completely ignore what Bush did, how Bush was in office during the biggest terrorist atrocity the world has ever seen, then enacted the Patriot Act, oversaw illegal detention and torture, and took your country into two illegal wars.

Everything Obama said is absolutely right and true. The US has the most effective and thorough systems in place to protect Americans and prevent such attacks. However, you would do no better, neither would Bush, neither would any Republican politician currently hoping they might one day get that office.

I really do think America is so immature generally when it comes to politics. I know ATS members are usually extreme in their political ranting and nonsense but I keep seeing the same anti-Obama bs in all kinds of places, from the same kind of mentally immature ranters, with the same near-extreme opinions.

I think this has a lot to do with age though. I believe most of those on ATS who start posts like this are probably teenagers.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

Got a link or media source? No matter what their affiliation this whole situation is getting stranger and stranger.

Here you go. This is an absolute mess.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join