It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Bernardino shooter's alleged Isis link: Obama's worst political nightmare

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
www.theguardian.com...

Just one week before Syed Farook and Tashfeen Malik killed 14 Americans at an office Christmas party in California, the president responded to mounting fear of terrorism with unusually forthright reassurance for Americans to “go about their usual activities” during the US holiday season.

“The combined resources of our military, our intelligence and our homeland security services are on the case,” said Obama in an address broadcast the day before Thanksgiving.

“While the threat of terrorism is a troubling reality of our age, we are both equipped to prevent attacks and we are resilient in the face of those who would try to do us harm.”

Every time Obama opens his mouth about this horrid problem events prove him to be inept to say the least.

I’m seriously thinking that Obama might be mentally losing it.

Or is this just synchronicity having its say

Or the Gods trying to tell this (head in the sand man) that this is a serious problem and your dawdling

First there was ISIS is the JV team

And soon after ISIS is all over Syria and Iraq

Then before Paris “ISIS is under control”

Then the next day comes the Paris attack

Then comes the above words of reassurance:

“The combined resources of our military, our intelligence and our homeland security services are on the case,” said Obama in an address broadcast the day before Thanksgiving.
“While the threat of terrorism is a troubling reality of our age, we are both equipped to prevent attacks and we are resilient in the face of those who would try to do us harm.”

Then comes San Bernardino

PLEASE OBAMA SAY NOTHING

KEEP QUIET

SOMETHING OR SOMEONE IS DOING A JOB ON YOU AND US

SPARE US ANYMORE STATEMENTS

Just do what you suppose to do

edit on 4-12-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Obama said that the San Bernardino terrorists had mixed motives for killing 14 people and injuring 17 others. He warned Americans not to draw any conclusions

“At this stage, we do not yet know why this terrible event occurred.”

“We do know that the two individuals who were killed were equipped with weapons and appeared to have access to additional weaponry in their homes. But we don’t know why they did it.”

“It is possible that this was terrorist-related, but we don’t know. It’s also possible this was workplace-related.”

“We don’t know why they did it. We don’t know at this point the extent of their plans.”

Are you serious, Mr. President?

The Intent Here Was Jihad And It Was Carefully Premeditated And Planned. President Obama, his national security team and the FBI know this.
But admitting it would damage the Obama end game. As predicted, Obama will do his damnedest to disarm as many people as he can:

“We’re going to have to, I think, search ourselves as a society to make sure that we can take basic steps that would make it make it harder, not impossible, but harder to individuals to get access to weapons.”

“We all have a part to play. And I do think that as the investigation moves forward it’s going to be important for all of us, including our legislatures, to see what we can do to ensure that when individuals decide that they want to do somebody harm, we’ll make it a little harder for them to do it.”

Here’s an idea: Take the same measures as what the State of Texas has taken to make it a little harder for them to do it. Starting January 1st residents of the state will be legally authorized to carry a firearm in open view.

Problem solved.

How many more have to die before idiot anti-gunners realize this isn’t going away and that these people have declared war on American men, women and children?

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Yep. I said as much earlier today in another thread. In light of the recent debate over national security, I think this is a political disaster for both Obama and his party. They'd already been taking a beating on the national security front, and now, this just turns the spotlight right back upon it in the worst possible way. But further compounding this mess, they went straight into blaming Americans and gun rights immediately and before they knew the facts, and now, that's come back to bite them hard in the backside as well. They've painted themselves into a corner where they're now effectively forced to blame Americans and their gun rights for a terrorist attack, something that's an impossible sell with the public and likely to create a major political backlash.

I don't think he's losing it. I maintain what I've said all along about Obama. He's an ideological crusader who's so wrapped up in his own worldview that he can't change course and consider the possibility that he's wrong when contrary facts are staring him right in the face. Its a huge mess, but its a mess of his own making.
edit on 4-12-2015 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
They are sleeper cells, his words are the mechanism to awaken the cell, makes for a good movie plot. You are right, he should keep his pie hole closed.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Don't forget him mocking Americans for "fearing" muslim "women and and orphans".

It was not only sexist, especially with american women in the military combat roles, but very short sighted.

And of course they would be "thoroughly vetted for terrorist ideology" just like the harmless little muslim woman immigrant who massacred innocent Americans

edit on 4-12-2015 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

You're right, the end progression of that is enormously damaging to the narrative they've been pushing. How many people tonight do you think are either asking themselves...or being reminded by family, friends and acquaintances...that the government that's vetting the Syrian refugees and insisting they're safe to let in is the same government that vetted Tashfeen Malik?
edit on 4-12-2015 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I’m seriously thinking that Obama might be mentally loosing it.

Obama losing it? Who takes any politician at face value?

He is reactive, not proactive. Anything else would work in our favor. No matter how peaceful 99.9% of society remains, he will play off of our shortcomings in order to do what he knows he can't do without them. The world is a stage and whether Obama is a lead or supporting actor is of no importance. I often wonder what his policies would have entailed if the US and it's citizens remained on the straight and narrow. To me, there is an obvious reach to generate fear and decisiveness. In that regard, he is immaculate and very cognitive.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I CALL ON OBAMA TO HERE AND NOW RESIGN AS PRESIDENT!

This might make CNN folks

WillTell of ATS News calls on Obama to resign!

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Do you know that just a few days ago he very publicly announced that he’s sending Special Ops to Iraq (why would he publicly announce this?) – as the Shiite leaders there vowed to kill them on site… So much for that ‘undercover’ Ops… It seems he WANTS them as a target so as to ignite something further.....

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Seriously this would be a good thing.

It would put Biden in and we might be able to avoid Hillary that way

Obama clearly is losing his mind and resolve to be president in this dire period.

He’s not competent on this issue of life and death

He is massively hurting the country

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Honest question, why is it that every time that something happens since obama has been the president, its always the worst ever?

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

overreaction.

it will be hard to beat little Bush's worst ever...9/11

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
well if I was really paranoid and conspiracy minded I would say that maybe Obama is in cohoots with isis and is the guy who gives the sleeper cells the "keywords" to go ahead and carry out an attack. What he says is published and heard all over the world so the sleeper cells would be sure to get the message.

I think it`s more likely though that everytime that he opens his mouth and tries to downplay the isis threat that isis takes it as a challenge and pulls off something that Obama said couldn`t happen.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   
yeah, really bad timing for Obama, I reckon he is going to have a rough road ahead trying to get those other 100,000 terrorist, oops I mean "refugees" into the country next year.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: madenusa
Do you know that just a few days ago he very publicly announced that he’s sending Special Ops to Iraq (why would he publicly announce this?) – as the Shiite leaders there vowed to kill them on site… So much for that ‘undercover’ Ops… It seems he WANTS them as a target so as to ignite something further.....

Farook and Malik were Sunnis. Special opps to quell the Sunni, Shiite problem and keep the Kurds at bay?

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Conspiracy angle? Or Obama is out of his mind. It’s no other inn-between possibilities. Its either or...

Please hear me out on this I think I’ve finally perceived what’s going on…

Why Obama is acting so stupid and crazy? The only reasonable explanation is that this ISIS fiasco IS A COVERT BLACK OP

And the plan all along was to use it as an excuse to get NATO in Syria. Recently France, UK, and now Germany have all lock stepped into Syria.

Of course they hadn’t anticipated the Russian move into Syria so what your looking at is the plan still being enacted despite Russia.

Understand that these sinister plots are carried on by these crazy leaders no matter what

What is the goal?
Some say to meet Russia for a WWIII
Just to overthrow Assad
Or Both

Therefore if this scenario is true then all these ISIS attacks in France and the one in California are false Flags

Also a part of all of this is the Syrian immigrants coming to the West

This is the only reasonable explanation for Obama’s crazy activities

BTW this also means that this crazy couple may be in Bermuda with new identities

THEY ARE NOT DEAD

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I don't get how this isn't terrorism, or how it may or not be.

Do terrorists explicitly have to be Muslims/from the ME? It's only officially terrorism when the terrorists are Muslim?

Going prepared as a gang and shooting a place up (especially an event) with the motive of killing many, is a clear sign of terrorism.
edit on 4-12-2015 by Kuroodo because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-12-2015 by Kuroodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Conspiracy angle II: Or Obama is out of his mind. It’s no other inn-between possibilities...

You have to look at all the threads that go into this scenario:

International actions

Obama’s actions and what they might mean

Allies actions

The actions of these terrorist events

The actions of ISIS

BTW Where are the bodies of these two terrorists?

Why did they let the press trample all over that scene?

The FBI let them do that ?

Clearly on the ISIS terror Obama is told to take a dive. Don’t confront it very forcible

Try to stall

Try to allay the fears of the people

Until…

The reason for ISIS takes place

The excuse for the European allies to go into Syria

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Kuroodo

It may be manufactured terrorism.

one always has to examine that as a possibility

I am never dogmatic. I examine all angles

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Lets get this correct . Obama is neither stupid nor losing it. Why do you think he plays down every occurrence in the M.E.? Why does he play down and call terrorist activities in this country workplace violence ? Start there and think back to everything ending at day 1....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join