It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Henry Makow. A conspiracist or just simply bigotry, paranoia and insanity?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: nancyliedersdeaddog

I agree. There is absolutely no evidence regarding this homosexual agenda from chemical ingestion.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: jinni73

I checked and Atrazine is banned in the EU. So is bisphenol A. According to Wikipedia:

sodium lauryl sulphate (SDS) is not carcinogenic when either applied directly to skin or consumed. A review of the scientific literature stated "SLS [SDS] was negative in an Ames (bacterial mutation) test, a gene mutation and sister chromatid exchange test in mammalian cells, as well as in an in vivo micronucleus assay in mice. The negative results from in vitro and in vivo studies indicate SDS does not interact with DNA

I think chemicals in cosmetics and personal hygiene products are the result of capitalism and the fact that these substances are not subject to rigorous study like medicines.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I have read through all your posts jinni73. You make quite a few bold statements that are not supported by any evidence.

For example, life expectancy has increased approximately 11 years since the 1980s in the UK. If deliberate poisoning is happening, the supposed ruling elite are not doing a very good job. It would need to target individuals of child-bearing age to decrease population. It is ineffective once individuals have offspring.

I have no idea how you have come to the conclusion 80% of Filipino men are gay. I have worked with many, many, many of them in the last 30 years and I assure you this is not the case. Although the population growth rate there has been decreasing for several decades it has levelled out in the last 5 years.

Philippines Population

edit on 10-1-2016 by deliberator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: deliberator
A quote for you from Dresden James
"A truth's initial commotion is directly proportional to how deeply the lie was believed. When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

I got the info about the Filipinos from a friend who lives there for half the year and I thought he was quite a trustworthy source seeing he got the governments to implement the montreal protocol although some of my more recent chats with him have unearthed a few holes in his ideas so who knows, if you are saying it isn't like that today then so be it but it does fall in line with the current agenda that is going on in the world to restrict growth of the population.

The problem I have is that because I find these studies linking various things to things especially about health TPTB go and delete them, I have seen them change scientific papers about the link between fluoride and enzyme inhibition by a team of Israeli scientists, the changing of a text book online that governments use in determining health rules= the heating of meat above 100f that causes the complete denaturing of all protein in said meat. they even deleted an entire website that proved only 2% of cancer patients survive 5 years although I recovered that one through the wayback machine archive

Here was a link that has now been deleted on toxnet it was related to fluoride and kidney failure and the advice of scientists to stop putting it into tap water as 5 ppm can kill someone with kidney problems/diabetes here is the link that is now no longer there toxnet.nlm.nih.gov...

the Sodium lauryl sulphate problem was concerning a document I found from a government or governing body forcing chemical companies to change the SLS although that one was part of an entire file that they deleted out of my gmail account relating to Bad Health

I also say not to trust doctors and to research things yourself which I appreciate is quite a controversial thing to say this link seems to of achieved quite a lot of internet space seeing it is on quite a few sites it has a testimony from a doctor saying they are being told to kill children and older people due to figures that the hospitals have to achieve in people dying. I have come across lots of other studies that I do not put on here mainly for the reason that If you do not do your own studying then whats the point all I can do Is show you where the door is I honestly do not care if people want to believe me the majority of the people on this planet are not good people and the amount of bots and trolls on here is unbelievable which is why do not bother sometimes with facts as they are all out there for you to find and when I put sensitive material on here it gets blocked if you want to read my posts then read the ones that are the last on the thread this is when they block the thread so people cannot read what I am writing.
augmentinforce.50webs.com...-of-life_ plan-_Now_sick_babies_go_on_death_pathway

Some things I cannot put on here because it is conversations with people I have had and I normally state this but most people are on the wrong track like the pro vaccinators I mean how does the body defend itself of the ingredients being put directly into the blood stream especially formaldehyde.

I will find the study of the American longevity issue because I think you are on the level unlike some other posters on here it will take me quite a while to find it as I only know the rough whereabouts but I don't mind spending a few hours of my life to get you your evidence.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   

by this you mean you have not read any of the scientific studies and actions of oestrogen in relation to turning animals and humans gay?

there is plenty of evidence from seabirds, fish and humans all being affected by xenoestrogens and even how the legume plant uses oestrogen to turn its predators gay so they will not be eaten in future, this is going to take me a while to refind the studies that indeed are out there and that most people cannot be bothered to find themselves this is what pees me off If I have to do the research and then no one else can be bothered to what's the point of me doing it? If you understand my train of thought.

stateofthenation2012.com... the fish study showing birth control pill excretion affecting male fish to the point that entire die offs are happening in some sections of rivers
scroll up to page 199 this shows that xenoestrogens interfere with the testosterone production and has an effect on fertility
books.google.com.au... LMM#v=onepage&q&f=false

revelationnow.net...

One single gene mutation (which is the key to unlocking the secret) can turn a straight fruit fly into a gay one. Many people down play this possibility; but, one gene mutation can give a person breast cancer. To call being gay a mental illness is totally short sighted in lieu of the fact estrogen and synthesized estrogen is polluting 90 percent of people. It appears this has been slowly building up in society since 1957. Yes, I accept the fact that all bodies are different and some will not be gay because of fetal estrogen syndrome but some will.

do you need anymore information to be able to make an informed decision and all I have done is 40 minutes research I have not even gotten into the stuff that I found on my little journey through this world and what is being done to all of us.

and here is an overview of atrazine how much of your food is grown near to where you live?
www.atsdr.cdc.gov...
augmentinforce.50webs.com...
edit on 20-1-2016 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   

So women naturally have estrogen, so are all women secretly gay?
Why would being gay stop something from eating a certain plant?

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Young girls aren't hitting puberty early because of estrogen on the water! Its because of good health and good nutrition.
All sounds a bit woman hating to me.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilsonWilson

Young girls aren't hitting puberty early because of estrogen on the water! Its because of good health and good nutrition.
All sounds a bit woman hating to me.

We do not have good health.
all of the food we are offered is contaminated with pesticides and hormones like all the grains as well as being deficient in various minerals like sulphur boron and magnesium, if you are genuinely interested you will do your own research it is such a massive picture its like a jigsaw puzzle and you come across each piece the more aware you are then you start to realise that things are not right. here is one study carried out on round up and its effects on estrogen www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: nancyliedersdeaddog

You're proof that is supposed to change my mind is from a website that you admit you can't even find this ground breaking study to back up your statements (it's hard to take someone serious when they believe the websites he linked are good/legit info for his readers) and you have a friend in the Philippines which is good enough evidence when it comes to 80% of their male population being gay.

I did say I might of read your line wrong about hating gays.

The study is in amongst this lot so maybe you will see why I can't be bothered to go through it all. You have to realise I am completely aware of what is going on through my fighting these scum for the last 6 or so years and I am well aware of what is being done to people in order to dumb them down which is why sometimes Its pointless in me showing people things especially when it is so difficult to find these studies.
this is why I direct people to operation gladio as its the quickest way to get people to understand that the governments and security services are actually setting up the terrorists groups and bombing the citizens in there own countries and have been since WW2 this is a point of reference that anyone can then know that what they are told is more than likely a lie.

Nov - 2009 -->>Scripts of the ShowScripts of the ShowScripts Of the Show Scripts of the Show Scripts of the Show Scripts of the ShowScripts of the ShowScripts of the Show

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Sorry for the late reply. I have been unwell. Thanks for taking the time to search out some links for me. I will look at them before commenting.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: WilsonWilson

The legume plant uses oestrogen to turn the male predators that eat the plant gay so that they won't reproduce and hence will stop eating the plant.

This is the way the ruling classes are using oestrogen against us as well as it shortening peoples lives especially with the replacement of testosterone in our bodies especially the heart, here is a starting point for you to research this. www.lifeextension.com...

here are some more studies done on Atrazine and the biological effects it has on various animals.
Atrazine has very little effect on crops but does evaporate into the sky and falls on all of us when it rains, so try and stay out of the initial 5 minutes of a rainstorm and if you use rain water to drink you would need to add sodium thiosulphate to neutralize the toxins being sprayed onto us you can buy the crystals on ebay as the type they sell in the aquatic shops have some stabilisers put into them which is a gift from Monsanto and other chemical companies like DuPont.

edit on 13-2-2016 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Here are some studies that prove the manipulation of genes in regard to feminisation, human cell lines are also altered by Atrazine
www.pnas.org...-5

and a study showing that it affects human cells
www.jstor.org...

and then there is this.
bioscience.oxfordjournals.org...

edit on 13-2-2016 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join