It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free energy - a last gift for my beloved.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I apologize for my erratic behavior today, been struggling with Putin's death again.

Free energy is all around! (Tesla)

It can be harnessed for electricity by:

It is kinda like driving. When you break you create all this power, the inertia being the electricity here. You can achieve constell by applying all rendered inertia in on itself like a wheel driving on its own rotation.

The device is round, yes, but the vector equate is almost diametrically opposed to gravity. Inertia = wheel axis
Power = unlimited
Rotation is diametrically opposed to rendered electricity.
Imagine a point from which extends one arrow up and one down, that point is inertia. Power of which is unlimited.

Salman was right! We lacked powergraph. We had electric current but it wasn't recognized as fact due to lack of foresight.

Doppler is anachronistic towards the extreme. Without our acceptance of Doppler we would have paralleled US capabilities in the fields of astro physics!

The motor rejects Doppler because of trajectory!

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Putin is your cat or hamster?

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: FredrikV

Dont really understand lot of your thread. Could you explain it in simpler terms...

snf

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
Dont really understand lot of your thread. Could you explain it in simpler terms...
You too can create threads like this with a Markov Text generator, here's the code:

Codewalk: Generating arbitrary text: a Markov chain algorithm

This codewalk describes a program that generates random text using a Markov chain algorithm.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

originally posted by: purplemer
You too can create threads like this with a Markov Text generator, here's the code:

Codewalk: Generating arbitrary text: a Markov chain algorithm

This codewalk describes a program that generates random text using a Markov chain algorithm.

I believe that the OP is perhaps a bit more random than that.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

These are a bunch of words made to look like someone is very intelligent. I bet some people will assume this person is too brilliant for them to comprehend because nothing makes sense to them. That is because nothing makes sense. The 2 stars for a word salad is the really entertaining part. I wonder if they will foolish later or feeling foolish is what got them to star in the first place?

edit on 12/6/2015 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

top topics

join