It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I believe the Moon landings WERE NOT faked but actually happened

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Based on the all the evidence provided I believe that the moon landings were real and actually happened. The science is legit. The cooling problem was solved with a water cooling system and letting the heated water evaporate into space. The suits are shielded from high energy radiation with a reflective light weight materials (like aluminum). The Van Allen Belt can be passed through at certain times that reduces the time spent in the belt.

There is too much hard evidence and too many creditable witnesses to support that that the landings where faked(astronauts are scientists why would they lie and throw away their career?)

But a lot of astronauts have seen UFOs and believe in ETs.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Of course it was real...they have mirrors on the moon to measure the distance. Amateurs with powerful enough lasers can reflect off it if they chose.

The problem people have is some of the photos , which have been altered/ may have originated from "movie sets" on earth. This was just a fail safe if the photos from the moon didn't develop IMHO.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

You can't be saying things like that on here. People might think you work for the gubmant.

I'm sure someone will pop by and show where you're wrong any minute now.

(Secret shhh)I believe they were real landings too (/Secret shhh)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

astronauts are scientists why would they lie and throw away their career?

That is a silly question - if they did lie it obviously did NOT ruin their careers.

Advice: Remove that part to avoid people using it to ignore the rest of the post.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   

You sound completely reasonable and sane.

Are you sure you are on the right site?

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

But a lot of astronauts have seen UFOs and believe in ETs.

I believe they went. However, I also believe they were told not to return. The rest is fake...

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

It would be a bit hard to place and align these if we didn't go there.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

They're hiding something!

It was NASA who first brought up this conspiracy.

So we don't question anything ...

This is a conspiracy of conspiracies.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I know humans went to the moon and back, NASA did something unique through human history, in one moment the whole world stood still and watched the miracle. A miracle that pronounced these words;

Bill Anders
"We are now approaching lunar sunrise, and for all the people back on Earth, the crew of Apollo 8 has a message that we would like to send to you."

"'In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
‘And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep.
‘And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
‘And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.'"Jim Lovell "'And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.
‘And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
‘And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.
‘And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.’"[4]Frank Borman "'And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.
‘And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.'"

"And from the crew of Apollo 8, we close with good night, good luck, a Merry Christmas – and God bless all of you, all of you on the good Earth."

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: rossacus
Of course it was real...they have mirrors on the moon to measure the distance. Amateurs with powerful enough lasers can reflect off it if they chose.

Who there. This is what I really hate. Before I state one glaring fact I will state something I cannot prove and I take on faith (family.......after drinking). The US did land on the moon but they are still there. One way trip.

The Russians also have reflectors on the moon and we can all be damned sure they didn't send a manned mission there.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

How do you know they died?

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I do question some of the videos we are allowed to see, but without a doubt we went to the moon. There isn't a single piece of debunked skepticism available.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Of course they went to the moon. The government doesn't lie to it's citizens.

Why don't we have a moon base and on our way with a manned Mars mission? It's been almost 50 years and what do we have to show for it...a cheezy space station we share with the Russians. That's just BS....

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   
did they really let the heated water evaporate into space?

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Has it become this far with the apollo-moon fakery ?

....that someone needs to bring the official story of the apollo-fairytail in a new thread ?

top topics

join