It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

FBI now investigating SB shooting as act of terror

page: 2
<< 1   >>

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 04:46 PM

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 03:16 PM

originally posted by: Shamrock6
FBI also says Farook was not being actively surveilled or monitored.

Sheriff says no known credible threat currently. Reporter said "there was no known credible threat before the attack so what does that mean?"

I lol'd a little.

I could swear, early on in this latest horror show, in the early pages of the ATS thread dedicated to updating developments in this crime spree which became so long it was closed, someone reported it was said this couple was being monitored prior to what they did. That statement became lost in the craziness. I don't have the time or patience right now to hunt down what page in that thread I could swear it was posted. I will try later.

That link

I was driving home while listening to the radio a short while ago when the news came on. I could swear the announcer said this couple was being monitored up to four days before the crime but the monitoring was [supposedly] dropped because of the change in surveillance laws.

If I am wrong on both counts please excuse my errors beforehand.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 04:05 PM
Did anyone hear Hannity? His show was on AM radio a little while ago in my area and I don't know if the show was a recent repeat or fresh. He had a woman on whose husband was killed in this shooting. She believes her husband (Jewish) who worked there and was at the party, as well as other people who were killed at the party that she either knew or knew of, were targeted. She thought it was "interesting" who was on the list of those murdered because she knows who they are because of her husband.

There's also a Facebook issue she described having to do with her husband getting into arguments online with possibly Farook and his wife, or someone close to them, who were using fake names and it had to do with her husband complaining about radical Islam. Hannity was surprised the FBI hadn't been in contact with her already and his people were going to make sure the FBI received a tape of this woman's conversation with him.

I said early on in the huge ATS thread (now closed) that was made by many people reporting constant updates from news and police scanners as the whole chase for the suspects was going on that it sounded to me like a professional hit.

Please excuse me if this information has already been posted in another, related thread on the matter.
edit on 12-12-2015 by tweetie because: correction

<< 1   >>