It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Bust in Capitol Building Honors Dick Cheney for Ending Terrorism

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: neveroddoreven99

Wow went over my head...if so this should be placed in the joke bin...

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: olaru12

See? You just know the statues of rulers from antiquity were the biggest assholes on the planet. Ever see the one of Geroge Bush Sr. in Texas?

OMG, they've added his son, standing next to him!

images

If they get their way, one day they'll add Jeb, too… gulp!
They really captured the likeness of his beedy eyes very well. It's not often i get an overwhelming urge to punch an inanimate object, but..... I would make an exception in this case.

Dick Cheney ended terrorism? I didn't get the memo. Perhaps we should hold him personally responsible for the ongoing problem. Kind of like a warranty issue really. His services are not living up to the promised results.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Mission Accomplished?

Umm...the terrorism the middle class was perpetrating on his pockets?

What a crock. I hope Satan reaches up and pulls it through the floor to hell where it belongs.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Logically, invading Iran would've been the correct course of action as it is the hotbed of terrorist activity. Invading Iraq seemed very important to the power elite for "weapons of mass destruction" (they didn't find the nukes, or did they?) but they did find massive depots filled with chemical and biological weapons. Also found were extensive militia bunkers filled with small arms (not owned under Saddam's government).

As to the bust of Dick Cheney, I say congratulations to him and his dedicated work to end terrorism. I totally concur.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Cheney may be a, well, a dick, but he WAS the VP. Getting the same things that other VP's get shouldn't be a cause for outrage.

I'm outraged, they should have given him a bronze, but those are hollow. People would have had to much fun with that. Tin man, no heart…

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: SurfinUSA

but they did find massive depots filled with chemical and biological weapons.
I won't argue the point. But do you have a reference for that information?

-dex

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DexterRiley

Not really, I saw it on CNN. Can't even remember what year it was. Maybe 2006 or 2007.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join