It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Washington State Vote Fraud

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Republicans can be sore losers, too:

Democrat Christine Gregoire is scheduled to be sworn in as Washington state's governor next week after winning a controversial manual recount by 129 votes. But according to a new poll taken by Seattle's KING-TV, the state's residents still believe that Republican Dino Rossi won by a margin of 56% to 35%. When asked if Mr. Rossi should concede, those surveyed said "no" by a 53% to 36% margin. Most significantly, they supported holding another election by a 20-point margin. The same idea was endorsed by respected former Republican Governor Dan Evans last week.

King County officials have yet to adequately explain why they tallied 3,539 more votes than the number of people who voted. A handwriting analyst hired by the state's home-building industry believes there is strong evidence that one person may have signed over 300 provisional ballots cast in a controversial precinct in which hundreds of voters listed the county's administration building as their home address.

Question: Should there be a revote, or should the voters get over it?

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   
You know Realist, it just occurred to me.. Skadi_the_evil_Elf authored a thread regarding this subject. Just thot I'd letcha know. Good luck here, just the same.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   
There should be 3 revotes in my opinion. The location you just mentioned, Ohio and Florida and all votes should be cast on traditional paper ballots No provisional nonsense. Just straight up voting. Lets find out who the real winners are. I'd venture to guess we'd see a change in governor and president.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Dittos on that, for sure.

politics.abovetopsecret.com...'

[edit on 19-09-2003 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Where then, does the re-vote process stop? All elections are flawed to some extent or anoher, be it massive and brutal like the Ukraine, or marginal like Washington or Ohio.
Do we regard any election result we don't like as illegitimate?

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 07:54 AM
link   
It took me a while to understand what occurred in 2000. I voted for Bush, and didn't want to believe they stole it. I was very naive about this bunch.
If there is ever legitimate reason to believe an election was tampered with, it should be looked into.

One thing Republicans need to think about is the pendulum of power could very well swing back towards the Democrats. They could pull the same crap. Republicans would be screaming bloody murder. But if they don't investigate now, they won't be able to do anything about it in the future.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Haha yea that Wash st. thing isn't funny at all. Dems keep forcing recounts until "magically" new ballots appear to make their person win. The dems actually have a clever approach to use against morons who believe them. Keep accusing fraud where it doesn't occur to keep attention away from their ongoing legacy of cheating and voter fraud. If it wasn't for dem fraud JFK and Clinton never would have been president. But hey, if you can cheat and get away with it why not stick with the game plan. Everone knows the dem ideas are bad and will never win in a straight election. Hell if felons, dead people, ballot stuffing union folks, drunk bums, junkies, and retards are your main voting block you gotta whatever you can to be competitive right?

the history:
www.ejfi.org...

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apoc
Haha yea that Wash st. thing isn't funny at all. Dems keep forcing recounts until "magically" new ballots appear to make their person win. The dems actually have a clever approach to use against morons who believe them. Keep accusing fraud where it doesn't occur to keep attention away from their ongoing legacy of cheating and voter fraud. If it wasn't for dem fraud JFK and Clinton never would have been president. But hey, if you can cheat and get away with it why not stick with the game plan. Everone knows the dem ideas are bad and will never win in a straight election. Hell if felons, dead people, ballot stuffing union folks, drunk bums, junkies, and retards are your main voting block you gotta whatever you can to be competitive right?

the history:
www.ejfi.org...

Great post (and avatar) Apoc.

Funny how all these dems are screaming about vote fraud in Ohio, but when you bring up the NAACP paying people to register new dem voters with crack coc aine all you get is "next question".

Can you imagine if republicans tried something like that by handing out, uh, stock options?

You mentioned the democrat vote fraud that helped Kennedy and Clinton. There's also the the first Thune South Dakota senate election where there was massive voter fraud on the Indian reservations. And down in San Diego where Bob Dornan lost due to illegal aliens voting for his opponent.

I never have understood why Republicans haven't challenged these frauds before. Maybe they thought it would be better for the country to just
moveon (.org).

top topics

join