It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIZARRE: Media allowed into CA terrorists’ apt; FBI and Police says investigation wasn’t

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I read earlier that they had made an effort to cover their on-line tracks. Erasing emails and fb posts etc. So, If they would make an effort to erase data, why would they leave Social Security Cards and stuff? That doesnt make any sense to me.

Also, I have a 3 month old grandson, and it really doesnt make sense that this woman would deem anything in the world as more important then her child. Im sure someone will come out with a postpartum depression excuse for her madness. lol

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Ummm...who's scared...?

I see allot of people questioning this farce...I see allot of anger or rather consternation...I don't see fear though...
Does this honestly scare anyone...?
I think the meme generator of the Government has finally reached it's last gullible mind...and been soundly rejected...

I also think this farce will only help fuel non traditional media portals...I think this bodes well for the future of journalism and I also think that ATS is well suited to step into the coming vacuum...

YouSir

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Probably another MK Ultra sponsored event. The shooting that is. Then get the media (brilliant, really) to contaminate the one place which would probably lead to further clues...and which would have likely lead to the opening of a pandoras box. Linking the shooters to rouge US intelligence agencies.

If there is a rouge element in the US gov (which there clearly is), then there is a rouge element to every branch of it.

No tin foil hats needed here. It's plain as day if you have half a brain. Sad thing is, most people willingly turn off their brain. Just last night at an x-mas party people talk about this and how it would "never happen here". I told them to not be so naive...the storm is brewing. It would be safe to say that we would be stupid to not expect the unexpected.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

That reporter actually licks his fingers and spread his DNA on that calendar.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1

Also, I have a 3 month old grandson, and it really doesnt make sense that this woman would deem anything in the world as more important then her child. Im sure someone will come out with a postpartum depression excuse for her madness. lol

Islamic terrorists don't care about children in the same way people from the west do. To them a child is just a baby Johnny Jihadi. When the mental break happens and the Islamic terrorists go into Jihad mode it's like a light switch; family bonds suddenly become irrelevant. At that point their overwhelming zeal to become a martyr for their cause turns them into machines who see nothing but the need to kill and destroy.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1
a reply to: howmuch4another

My thoughts exactly, either its a cover up because of involvement by the FBI or Military or US Govt, or its a cover up for a true terror cell. Either way, it seems to have hardened the resolve by many Americans to keep their guns for protection from the Terrorists. So Im not sure if they want a civil war or just what. But it seems like a really bad time to try and pass Gun legislation. Especially when so many Sheriffs are warning us to arm ourselves.

Something smells terrible. I think these people could have jumped the gun as another thread discussed, and they needed to cover up the larger picture. Im really glad I live in the country. Not that Im safe, but I wouldnt feel safe in large cities. And just FYI I lived in San Bernardino for many years, so this hit close to home.

I just read that Smith & Wesson is up in Sales by 100%.
My thought on this Kind of Terror is that
People who already Own Guns are Buying More and
People Who have never Owned Guns are Buying Guns Now.

My Conclusion is That All of these Purchases Have to be Registered.
So Now the FEDS know Exactly where to go to Confiscate.

Just my thoughts

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
I just don't know WHAT to believe anymore

I think this is relevant THOUGH /

Love your pics/cartoons. The last one is so on point.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Something "funny" happened.
I posted in the comments section of a german newspaper(Spiegel online) some questions and some links from this thread.
About the leftover ID´s, driving licences and pictures of the suspects. Things they wouldnt be there if a real crime scene investigation was finished.
Because here in germany, from this morning to now, the two suspects became "IS" terrorists. I read a newsticker on tv this morning, saying(in the same ticker!): There is no evidence that the attack of that couple is linked to terrorism or the "IS". Some seconds later i could read: San Bernadino attack is considered as a terror attack...
Did someone sleep at Springers mass- media news channel N24? Arrived the new script too late? Which spins the story from a lunatic couple to "IS" terrorists?
We all know why the "Rulers" love terrorist attacks! Because the people are that afraid after such an attack and the mass media hype that follows, that they beg for more surveillance and do not question anything anymore.
So, all of the sudden they have "evidence" for links to "IS". "Evidence" like Facebook posts... And suddenly after that an "IS" radiostation claims this attack as a planned "IS" attack...
Why did the "IS" wait that long?
Why did the officials find the "evidence" not before, when they had more than 48hrs of investigation in this case? I bet Facebook is one of the first spots to look for relations between people nowadays, Facebook is nothing less than an intelligence service tool!
But back to the posts on Spiegel online. I posted the tweets where officials said that this investigation is an ongoing investigation, that the scene is not cleared yet, while reporters destroy evidence, live on tv.
I never thought that the would publish them, with all the links.
But they did!
At least for 10-20 minutes, because when i reloaded that side to read other new comments, there was no comment section anymore... As if it never had been there and nobody wrote something there, but there were a lot of posts before i wrote mine.
I don´t think that the Men in Black will come for me now
, but i thought its strange. They have many articles where they don´t let the people comment(too afraid?), but i never saw that they closed down a complete comment section with many comments in it. Maybe they mentioned that something in that story doesn´t fit that well...

Edit: Saw Obama on tv. He said that this was an terrorists attack on american citizens, and then he said that you people need more gun control. Might be, but to take such an attack as a reason for gun control is ill, isn´t it? Like:" You have been attacked, so give me all of your guns, for your own security..." What`s up with western rulers brains, with their logic thinking while they play act to fool the people?
Or don´t they care anymore if something fits or is logical, because they can do whatever they want?
edit on 5 12 2015 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I saw this on the box too, the media would never be allowed into a crime scene so soon, the reporter was looking through the belongings, flipping pages etc.

Crime scenes need to be searched through with a fine tooth comb, and don't forensics need to be there too?
How can we the public expect to believe that this was a real crime scene? Something "fishy" here

Remember the Jihadi John, the media were getting and releasing sensitive info over the media too, this has the same hall marks of "something not quite right about it".

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I work for the gov, and here is my observation. The "authorities" spent all week sidestepping the terrorism issue because it didn't fit the narrative, so 1 or 2 agents with some official capacity said, sure, you can go in and look at it, after all, it wasn't terrorism, so lets see what the media says? i think that's what happened. You only need 1 or 2 honest workers to bring down a house of government cards, and I wonder who all the visitors to that bomb factory are? I hope that's being followed up on, as it should be. It's fun being a cog in the wheel sometimes

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Of anything it's the exact opposite the last thing thehg Obama's administration wants to admit is it was a terrorists attack. Had it been just domestic terror he would have been great. Pass anti gun legislation. Give some more money to the police and he can say he stopped domestic terrorism. and secure large donations to his party. However Islamic terrorism isn't that easy to deal with. And politically a night mare since the Republicans have been screaming about Islamic terrorism and needing to halt Muslims from entering the country unless vetted.
edit on 12/5/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

This is my take, the house was already under surveillance, the FBI have already what they need to pursue the individuals that were seen in and out, it doesn't take long for experts to gather what they need for their investigation and when they know is terrorism they go for specific items, phones computers ect.

The garage was off limits and is still off limits.

Today ISIS proclaim the two terrorist of the massacre as Martyrs.

No reason for calling it a terrorist link investigation, once ISIS does the praising is now officially a terror attack.

edit on 5-12-2015 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Something very bizzare is going on here with this investigation if you want to call it that. Did you see how many young FBI agents went into that place with gloves on? No clothes on the hooks in the closet, but leave all the papers, pictures, drivers license, and passport on the bed for all to see? They said the Garage was off limits. With all them people there how do they know it was off limits?? The entire crime scene was infiltrated by a bunch of idiots lol

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: dragonridr

This is my take, the house was already under surveillance, the FBI have already what they need to pursue the individuals that were seen in and out, it doesn't take long for experts to gather what they need for their investigation and when they know is terrorism they go for specific items, phones computers ect.

The garage was off limits and is still off limits.

Today ISIS proclaim the two terrorist of the massacre as Martyrs.

No reason for calling it a terrorist link investigation, once ISIS does the praising is now officially a terror attack.

The computer was left behind. There is valuable intel on that no doubt even if they were tracking him, and at the very least for preserving the chain of custody of evidence for prosecution of associates.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   
^The computer/CPU as well as cell phones,etc, were destroyed by the shooters- source here. The computer screen in note here, was left behind.

MSNBC( see here) has apologized for sharing the photographs, other news who were there are not. Must have come from pressure.

I am slightly on the fence about the media going in, maybe it's positive that the media shared what is there to the public curiosity? Even in the video they do state that the FBI had concluded their investigation prior to leaving it up to the landlord to allow in the media. How much of the evidence, to take note of, etc, was really shown to the public then? Although, it seems mainly add to the circus and to destroy evidence that may have been needed later with investigation.

Also, since I followed the initial story live, I still wonder about the third suspect for starters in saying things haven't added up.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

They did destroyed the phones but the tweet links can not be destroyed, if your read the tweets that now are for reading in the net, ISIS call for praising of 3 martyrs not two, so is a third one that the FBI is not talking about it for now.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Do you remember where you read the 3 martyrs part. Im searching but not finding a link. Thanks

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Ok, i created an account on ats just for this, i didn't want to make 20 random posts to create my own thread so i am using this one. i was looking at pics online, i came across these two pictures on Aol. Looking at slide 7 and 10, you can clearly see that the REM oil is removed( or the can was staged) from the picture on slide 10. If you look closely you will see that right in front of the computer mouse on slide 7 there is a can of rem oil, but in slide 10 there is no can is in front of the mouse...Also, look in back of the mouse you see a glass object which you don't see either.
www.aol.com...=3729516|fullscreen

edit on 6-12-2015 by rklimjr because: add pics

Feedback anyone. I tried to look at the angles but i still saw no can.

edit on 6-12-2015 by rklimjr because: spelling

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake

Also, since I followed the initial story live, I still wonder about the third suspect for starters in saying things haven't added up.

I'm very bothered by this, too. Today I read they determined the woman fired the first shot. I'm still wondering how investigators sorted out the third suspect thing and know so much that they can say the woman fired the first shot.

I want to know what happened with that third suspect and why it wasn't important to examine everything in the couple's home looking for fingerprints that could indicate a third suspect and/or who that third suspect was.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: rklimjr

This is a very interesting observation. There would be no reason for the media removing/moving around items -- especially firearm lubricant.

Thanks for sharing.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join