It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIZARRE: Media allowed into CA terrorists’ apt; FBI and Police says investigation wasn’t

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I feel like shredded papers in the trash should be high on the list of things investigators should not leave behind.
edit on 12pm07pm312015-12-04T19:54:30-06:0007America/Chicago by mahatche because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

If I were one of those cops I'd stand at the door and charge admission.

Our country is ####ed up! Even most of the people are just idiots.

I'm not even gonna pay attention anymore.

Just makes me wanna vomit anyway.

Lol, that's basically the way I feel about it. It's not funny, but it is, # it! It's an idiotic zoo, circus, twighlight zone world, put a fork in it, it's done!

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: network dude
I'd be amazed if this isn't a set up. A # up of this magnitude is unimaginable. It just doesn't happen.
Something isn't right at all.

Not to mention they let the media of the most left biased entertainment news outlet go inside.

I've noticed that you drag politics into almost every one of your posts... even if the OP isn't related to politics.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I see a parallel here. Remember when 911 happened they took all the steel beams, etc, that could be checked for explosives, thermite, etc. and almost immediately had it shipped to China, or melted down to make a new ship?

And Raedar up above shows the same thing happened in the Ft. Hood shooting where the photographers were let in to document the terrorists apartment.

If you wanted to stop the investigators from being able to go back and find further information from things such as passports, ID's, Fingerprints, etc. this would make it all inadmissible and probably stop any further investigation of the other players if there were any.

So, who might want to stop that from a government that created and supports ISIS after they attack the US? It would benefit a lot of suspected characters right in the US government. With Obama always pushing the workplace violence issue to cover for the Muslim Brotherhood and their associates like ISIS, it would seem fortunate. I feel it would take some power in DC to release the crime scene. I wouldn't do it if I was an agent investigating just to CYA in the event we needed to go back in and do a review of the crime scene. Now that is impossible.

I concur, this is wrong on many levels and it seems they get worse and worse about hiding their blatant attempts at helping cover terrorist activities when they involve their secret allies in the ME.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: mahatche
I feel like shredded papers in the trash should be high on the list of things to not leave behind.

Yeah that's KINDA big. Whatever tho, it's all wacked out and common sense flew out the door a long time ago.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9
a reply to: Harvin

Crimes were committed there! Several...

As other posters have said, what about the passports and other Id's left behind?

This is the part that really shocks me. I would think that almost all personal possessions would be boxed up and taken by FBI.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Am I getting this right: the FBI was there and left IDs, photographs, and tons of other evidence??

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

soulwaxer

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulwaxer
a reply to: grey580

Am I getting this right: the FBI was there and left IDs, photographs, and tons of other evidence??

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

soulwaxer

That would be affirmative! totally against protocol I suspect too.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Thought they lived in a house, hence the neighbor concerned about late night activity coming from the garage? Idiot...

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
This is all staged and there's nothing to contaminate. I'm in Kern County and our local news media said our county hospital was closed due to "active shooter training" and then once you clicked on the link it saids "hospital reopens and local officials on alert for potential attack" the same day while this attack was happening next county over.

These fanatics are recruited by so-called terrorist who are under a black program. Have we not forgotten why DHS purchase all the ammo? Get ready for another card to be dealt.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
OMG i wonder who is in charge that is behind this debacle? Pure genius.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
If the jihadis were paying rent, the landlord has no legal right to allow anyone in the apartment in the first place. I cannot believe that the scene was completely unsecured. Mind-boggling.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

the lease expired when they died, the landlord has full rights.
still pertty sad to make a buck off of dead U.S. citizens.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
There are so many things wrong with this its hard to pick where to begin. There is definitely more happening that what appears on the surface. The FBI was there and running the show. Responsibility for this is at the federal level.

The idea that this was not sealed off completely is mind boggling. Anything that may or may not have been in there that could have been used as evidence or of any value in finding those who aided the attack in any way is now a moot point. It cant be allowed as evidence and the chances of a crime scene technician even finding his own fingerprints is pretty much gone.

This is either the worst crime scene screw up in history, or, this is the most blatant in your face example of a false flag on record. Either way, it doesn't look good.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: raedar
This makes me uncomfortable!!!

Why would they not claim this entire apartment as evidence?? She said herself she sees "IDs, Passports"

Ooh! I knew a passport had to come into this somehow!

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: grey580
And in an even that makes my tin foil hat tingle.

Here we have our lovely media fighting over scraps like shoppers at Walmart on Black Friday.

You can just feel the tense awkwardness in Andrea Mitchell’s voice as their reporter picks at the leftovers in the terrorists’ apartment like a media vulture.

Read more: therightscoop.com...

Like a Geraldo Pyramid special. Here we have the media waiting to get into the apartment.

And here's MSNBC taking a bizarre tour of the apartment like some sort of Vulture picking at carrion.

This is the craziest thing I've seen. How do the authorities let in the media?

That crime scene is so contaminated now that it's useless...

I'm in shock that this happened.

What better than to cover up prints? Surely this is a hoax. SURELY!

I'm fascinated by the back view of the black haired guy with the perfect hurricane-shaped whorl on his head!

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
Wasn't the last time we got to see a terrorist's pad so soon when they put a bullet in bin Laden?

The Bin Laden 'take-down' was so obviously a falsified, staged set up that I never believed it from moment #1.
I think it was that shot of him taken from behind-left, watching TV, fer godsakes, that convinced me that it was fake.
And it WAS fake: OBL was long-time dead when that happened; that's why the CIA couldn't produce a body and dumped the evidence at sea, like it was the live Kraken!

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

It does not.

If the deceased tenant had a lease agreement for a specified term, the tenancy continues to the end, even though the tenant is dead.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
edit on 4-12-2015 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: sueloujo
a reply to: Harvin

Why leave passports, driving licences, university passes and personal photos (including the baby's) for all and sundry to see or even perhaps take. surely these are all security breaches.

Because these 'events' are 100% staged and played by actors...nobody dead. Just hype.
These Hollywood productions, with 'crisis actors', are getting really stale...Boring!
Nobody believes you any more, you juvenile twits pretending to be federal investigators.
You set this up...now clean up the mess and come clean, while you're at it!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join