It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIZARRE: Media allowed into CA terrorists’ apt; FBI and Police says investigation wasn’t

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: zilebeliveunknown

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
a reply to: grey580

This has got 'false flag' written all over it. There us no real investigation, this is all for the public eye.

Let's not forget open police comms the day that shooting took place.

Yeah, this whole things has been weird from the start. IDK how they expect anyone to believe this crap.
edit on 4-12-2015 by BELIEVERpriest because: typo

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve
a reply to: LSU0408

I personally can't imagine how they can say over and over again that it will be a very long and very complicated investigation, but they spent 24 hours in their residence? What exactly are they investigating then? I am open to the idea that I am just an idiot and don't know anything about investigation which is true but I am not dumb enough to believe this is SOP.

In my mind this press conference opens more questions then it does answer. I think the FBI are 100% culpable in this somehow. Nothing but BS coming out of that guys mouth.

After the crap we've witnessed over the past 7 years, this honestly doesn't surprise me. This administration's cover ups are so obvious and blatant.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
And now it's a terror investigation.

FBI now announcing.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
And now it's a terror investigation.

FBI now announcing.

That was nice of them to wait until the vultures raided through the apartment first. Maybe they'll all get booked as part of the plot.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Probably because there is nothing left there that has not already been investigated and all the usable evidence already taken or examined. People here are comparing this scene to an actual crimes scene. While this apartment was part of the investigation, the actual crime was not committed here so collecting evidence in this example can go very quickly and the investigation goes further than this apartment. HTH

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftBuilder
a reply to: Stormdancer777

In the first posted video of the news teams waiting to enter the residence, the reporter can be heard saying that one of the reporters paid the landlord $1000 to gain entrance.

Landlord making money off of deaths. Oh right, the American way.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Harvin

Some sites are saying that there was an effort made by the Terrorists to purge their Data, so if this was premeditated then it would make sense to me that they discussed the operation from their apartment, which I think it should make it a crime scene. Also there were illegal pipe bombs being made in that apartment. Also a crime.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
It's like they didn't decide on this couple until after the shooting! Hence the need for extra time to stage before letting CSI in once the media have developed their storyline

link   
It's like they didn't decide on this couple until after the shooting! Hence the need for extra time to stage before letting CSI in once the media have developed their storyline

link   

link   

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harvin
Probably because there is nothing left there that has not already been investigated and all the usable evidence already taken or examined. People here are comparing this scene to an actual crimes scene. While this apartment was part of the investigation, the actual crime was not committed here so collecting evidence in this example can go very quickly and the investigation goes further than this apartment. HTH

That is obviously what this implies, I just don't believe it. I know people are incompetent but I think this is something else personally.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Why leave passports, driving licences, university passes and personal photos (including the baby's) for all and sundry to see or even perhaps take. surely these are all security breaches.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I saw this on the BBC in the UK, and it was very odd.

The BBC were using a rubbish video link that kept breaking up and freezing completely, but they never interrupted it or went back to the studio, it seemed that they were quite desperate to show it.

Why do we need to see this 'live' in the UK?

The other odd thing was all the id cards and credit cards been layed so the media could take close up pictures of them.

Strange!

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve
Asst Director of FBI: "This is a very complex investigation, this is a very long investigation" So complicated and long that it only took 48 hours.

Utterly ridiculous.

I now stick by my supposition that FBI agents undercover were working with these guys and planning to stop a future terrorist act that they helped them plan and logistically equip themselves. These guys didn't stick to the script and now they need to destroy any evidence of their involvement and quickly back out.

Wow, that makes about the most sense out of any of this so far.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1

Some sites are saying that there was an effort made by the Terrorists to purge their Data, so if this was premeditated then it would make sense to me that they discussed the operation from their apartment, which I think it should make it a crime scene. Also there were illegal pipe bombs being made in that apartment. Also a crime.

A good crime scene unit can get everything relevant in that apartment in a few hours - cant say exactly since i am not in law enforcement, but my father was a crime scene detective for my entire childhood - 19 years in the crime scene unit. Plus they take things with them. Basically what i am saying is a scene like this they can go through top to bottom very quickly...providing there were no secret passageways or hidden room, which i am assume there were none.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Maybe I watch too much NCIS or something, but the always go back to the scene for more investigation after they learn new things. I admit to not knowing, but to me, this is way, way off.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
There's no way the investigation could have completed in this space and left legal credentials behind like DL's and passports. Every shred of identification would have been confiscated and thoroughly forensically examined at a lab.

Just a passport for example, there's no way investigators would leave this critical piece of evidence behind! This would be examined for fingerprints, examined with chemicals and spectral analysis to determine where it had been, who touched it, etc. Just this one document alone would spend weeks under a microscope.

If this is true...I just don't know what to think. It's either a colossal amount of BS or something very, very, wrong is going on!!!

edit...then after all our analysis the passport would be turned over to Interpol for analysis.

NO EFFINNG WAY! SOMETHING IS ROTTEN HERE!!!

edit on 12/4/2015 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harvin

I disagree. Oftentimes a detective will go back because he feels like he's "missing something". Those reporters should not have been allowed to trample around the apartment so soon after the attack.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
There's no way the investigation could have completed in this space and left legal credentials behind like DL's and passports. Every shred of identification would have been confiscated and thoroughly forensically examined at a lab.

Just a passport for example, there's no way investigators would leave this critical piece of evidence behind! This would be examined for fingerprints, examined with chemicals and spectral analysis to determine where it had been, who touched it, etc. Just this one document alone would spend weeks under a microscope.

If this is true...I just don't know what to think. It's either a colossal amount of BS or something very, very, wrong is going on!!!

edit...then after all our analysis the passport would be turned over to Interpol for analysis.

NO EFFINNG WAY! SOMETHING IS ROTTEN HERE!!!

Yes, I wholeheartedly agree! It feels planted, doesn't it?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join