It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIZARRE: Media allowed into CA terrorists’ apt; FBI and Police says investigation wasn’t

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
And in an even that makes my tin foil hat tingle.

Here we have our lovely media fighting over scraps like shoppers at Walmart on Black Friday.

You can just feel the tense awkwardness in Andrea Mitchell’s voice as their reporter picks at the leftovers in the terrorists’ apartment like a media vulture.

Read more: therightscoop.com...

Like a Geraldo Pyramid special. Here we have the media waiting to get into the apartment.

And here's MSNBC taking a bizarre tour of the apartment like some sort of Vulture picking at carrion.

This is the craziest thing I've seen. How do the authorities let in the media?

That crime scene is so contaminated now that it's useless...

I'm in shock that this happened.

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I wonder if they took finger prints first?

If a neighbor said he was concerned about so many ME men coming and going from that apartment. It makes you wonder if they are making sure that the scene is so contaminated so that no trace of the visitors to this apartment was left.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I just saw that. Weird.

Didn't the deputy say it was still a crime scene? Still not cleared? WTH?

+42 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

This has got 'false flag' written all over it. There us no real investigation, this is all for the public eye.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I wonder if the landlord will get some sort of charges for allowing the media into the apartment.
I would think it is an active crime scene still, and would be for months.

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I am speechless...I swear it feels like down is up and up is down watching this.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
They didn't take us inside any other homes that I can ever recall.

Even more bizarre are the comments of how good it is of them to not show any photos of the shooters in their home...to respect their privacy or some such.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Why would the FBI leave any of this behind? This makes absolutely no sense at all.ID's of people who were not involved?

+22 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

The only logical reason I can come up with is that this is all staged. I refuse to believe this happened by accident.

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1

It makes you wonder if they are making sure that the scene is so contaminated so that no trace of the visitors to this apartment was left.

That was exactly the play in Benghazi. Make sure the scene is trashed. Im surprised they didn't blow the apartment up and blame it on an IED.

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
This makes me uncomfortable!!!

Why would they not claim this entire apartment as evidence?? She said herself she sees "IDs, Passports"

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
All apart of OsamaObama Bin Barack's plan.

See workplace violence.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I don't buy into the false flag idea,and think this is what it is,
but this does seem to be a very poor decision by the landlord.

Can't fault the media for wanting to get in and see what is there.

I just wonder what the landlord was told by the FBI and also it makes me wonder if he is trying to taint the crime scene for some reason.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I'd be amazed if this isn't a set up. A # up of this magnitude is unimaginable. It just doesn't happen.
Something isn't right at all.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Someone is most definitely trying to contaminate the crime scene, that is certain. IMO at least.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
This is so outrageous, can we collectively sue the FBI or whoever for such complete negligence? I saw a pic of the shot up SUV and it looked like the stuff from the car was all over the road. Wouldnt that contaminate it as well? They probably had to do that to defuse the bomb stuff. Im just in shock.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
If the NSA, other government agencies are so on top of everything. Like they should be, for our security. How the heck was this allowed to happen?

That's why they pass all these intrusive laws correct? To protect us.

-Sarc- off.

I wonder how long until the next.

ETA: dumb question, what differentiates a FF with real victims from a FF with actors?
edit on 4-12-2015 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-12-2015 by GoShredAK because: Grammatical error

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I'd be amazed if this isn't a set up. A # up of this magnitude is unimaginable. It just doesn't happen.
Something isn't right at all.

it really is inept to the point of negligence. Just doesn't add up at all. Frankly I think if the landlord goes untouched after his decision to let the media in this will up the stench level to that of a southern landfill in July.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: howmuch4another

I didnt catch if this was allowed by the Powers that Be or did the Landlord just do it anyway? If the Landlord took it upon themselves to allow them, then every media person and the Landlord should be sued. And you would think the news people would never do that, so it had to be OKed by the authorities. Lets get em!!!!!

And if the landlord just opened the doors to the media, then we need to look real hard at the Landlord and see who he is hanging out with and what his motive is for opening the doors to the apartment and contaminating the evidence.

Im sharpening my pitchfork.
edit on 4-12-2015 by misskat1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: howmuch4another

Not that I know what I am talking about, but I would think this fits under "criminal negligence". Not that I want to see group think take this topic over, but I am glad everyone is as astonished as I am. I don't recall ever seeing anything as blatant as this in trying to cover up a crime.

I reckon this is an attempt to either destroy evidence of undercover federal agents that would have been identified if a proper investigation was done, or something to that degree. Either way I am certain this was intentionally done to destroy the crime scene, which seems to be the consensus.

*edit* I think we have to consider that these people could have been "convinced" to do this or something like this by federal agents. Imagine if they feds had set them up to do a terrorist attack that the Feds were going to then stop and be the good guys, but this guy let his emotions get the best of them and said screw the planned attack I am going to do this instead. The feds then realized how big they F'd up by arming this guy or helping him arm himself then had to destroy any evidence that they were involved.
edit on 12/4/2015 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join