It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lest we forget. Islam = like a gerund, Muslim = follower of Islam 1+1= 1

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

PERFECTLY up for discussion, lets open it up
This was basically the sources that I listed if you were to have read them you would be on track. thanks for posting.

edit on 4-12-2015 by ReadLeader because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

Really? I was skimming your words and it looked like you care more about the Christians being persecuted by ISIS than the Muslims being persecuted by them. Though I was skimming, so maybe I was wrong.
edit on 4-12-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

A small percentage of 1.5 billion ... let's look at the numbers.

Even just 1% is something like 15,000,000.

The US has 350,000,000 people in it. That 15,000,000 if it came to our shore is a not so small portion of our population. Certainly, it is more than our military.

edit on 4-12-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

We can do that with a lot of demographics though. There's 2.2 billion Christians in the world. If 1% were radicalized that would be 2.2 million Christians! OH EM GEE! Gotta love statistics manipulation... *eyeroll*

PS: IF every extremist Muslim in the world were to be stupid enough to all congregate in the same place, it would be easy to get rid of them. You and I both know that there is no realistic scenario where what you said would EVER come true. You're just using fear rhetoric.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I'm not the one who pointed out that only a tiny percentage ever become radical.

Of course, Most Christian radicals tend to have beards and drive horse-drawn buggies too. We call them Amish. Or then, there are the ones who go off into these buildings called monasteries ... or nunneries and completely separate themselves from the rest of the world.

Muslim radicals who tend to live like that are fewer. I wish there were more Sufis in the world and that their fellow radicals would stop persecuting them.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I'm not the one who pointed out that only a tiny percentage ever become radical.

I know you weren't, but you were the one who took that statistic and attached a number to it to make it look more terrifying.

Of course, Most Christian radicals tend to have beards and drive horse-drawn buggies too. We call them Amish. Or then, there are the ones who go off into these buildings called monasteries ... or nunneries and completely separate themselves from the rest of the world.

No they are Christian conservatives. You and I both know what Christian extremists are, stop being coy.

Muslim radicals who tend to live like that are fewer. I wish there were more Sufis in the world and that their fellow radicals would stop persecuting them.

I wish we'd just leave the Muslims alone. Let them do their own thing. Prosecute the troublemakers (like we do for people of any other religion) when they pop up and move on with our lives. -I- don't fear Muslims. I have as much respect for the religion as I have for the Christian religion, but I'm not going to sit here and pretend like I have anything to fear from them.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

How? We are being destroyed from the inside out,from the very top to the
bottom!

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

You can make a thread about that; I am highlighting Isis-

Thanks for posting

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

It is ok, you have to read the links and all inclusive to really understand the ground level of my thread, thanks for posting

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I am a Christian conservative. They are far beyond that.

Also, I attached a percentage to the number embedded in the first reply.

A tiny percentage of 1.5 billion is a very large number indeed. Large than many militaries. The person I responded to should realize that.

edit on 4-12-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   

-I- don't fear Muslims. I have as much respect for the religion as I have for the Christian religion, but I'm not going to sit here and pretend like I have anything to fear from them.

Sorry.

Now I have to go clean off my keyboard. I can't believe you typed that.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReadLeader

You can make a thread about that; I am highlighting Isis-

Thanks for posting

It already exists.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

In any case, the fact that you refuse to consider the hypocrisy of your rhetoric when compared against groups of people far more violent and close to home than ISIS, just shows me you aren't being serious with your rhetoric. Just bandwagoning the ISIS threat.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

-I- don't fear Muslims. I have as much respect for the religion as I have for the Christian religion, but I'm not going to sit here and pretend like I have anything to fear from them.

Sorry.

Now I have to go clean off my keyboard. I can't believe you typed that.

If you say so. I don't respect either religion. Not sure why that would be surprising to you or why you can't believe I typed that.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I am a Christian conservative. They are far beyond that.

What I'm talking about is different. You are a Christian who holds conservative political beliefs, meanwhile the Amish are Christians who hold conservative beliefs about the Christian religion. You may not like this label, but its true as far as type of Christians go, you are a liberal Christian. Your views on Christianity are more progressive and new than the ones the Amish believe.

Also, I attached a percentage to the number embedded in the first reply.

A tiny percentage of 1.5 billion is a very large number indeed. Large than many militaries. The person I responded to should realize that.

Yet it is literally IMPOSSIBLE to expect them all to be in one place at the same time. So who cares if that number is larger than many militaries? It's irrelevant.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Is ISIS killing muslims or what they believe to be apostates?

Muslims have rationalized killing other muslims by first declaring them apostates ever since the sunni and shia began slaughtering each other before muhammeds corpse reached room temperature.
edit on 4-12-2015 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-12-2015 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Who cares what ISIS thinks they are? ISIS is still killing Muslims. Do you agree with ISIS calling them apostates or something? Why? Do you agree with ISIS interpretation of the Quran? I certainly don't, so I'm not going to label any of them apostates. They are Muslims to me.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

So you are labeling ISIS as apostates and therefore it is the duty for self-proclaimed true muslims to kill them as ordered by Muhammad in the koran?

Thank for helping illustrate my point.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

...and some of them have beards and shoot up Planned Parenthood. Then there are others who beat their children to death when they say they want to leave the congregation. Still others want to stone all gay people to death.

Unlike ISIS, one of the above examples of Christian extremists has governors, senators and Fox News personalities speaking at his conferences. I'm concerned about Islamic terrorism but not nearly as much as I am at the thought of a Ted 'Anointed King' Cruz in the White House.
edit on 2015-12-4 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
A gerund is a noun made from a verb by adding ing to the end of it. Bet...betting. Lead...leading.

Are you sure you didn't mean something else, because honestly, I came in here expecting to read something about Musliming or Islaming.

And to be hones? Few of us have histories that are pristeen. Right now, I'd prefer to focus on the recent history as that is what is affecting us all now.

are you sure you meant to spell pristine that way? fufufufufu

jk--I was thinking the exact same thing as you.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
and here is just another way the IS, ISIS, Soldiers-of-the-Caliphate is creating other means of generating a Genocide upon whomever 'they' consider needing to be slain in the name of Islam/Sharia, the Hadiths....

www.dailymail.co.uk...

ISIS spreading 'flesh eating bug' across Syria as a result of 'abominable acts' by dumping rotting corpses in the streets
The Kurdish Red Crescent said ISIS were behind a rise in flesh-eating bugs

Speaking of flesh eating, I watched a Walid Shoebat interview yesterday and he made mention of two known human slaughter houses in Syria where people are executed for being non Muslim, apostates or for adultery etc and their meat is processed. The interview was a year or so old but he said the proof of these slaughter houses were on his web site.

I looked and watched two video`s to see if this was true yesterday.

The first one I watched had approx 6 beheaded males hanging upside down in a white room allowing the blood to drain and the heads lined up along the wall also draining.

The next vid was akin to a butchers room with many assorted body parts on a large long stainless steel bench, ie arm-hand to elbows, thighs, heads etc etc which looked ready for either further butchering or packaging.

From what is also taught to Muslims in one of their universities..

In the future, the Egyptian Islamists will not only be conducting systematic violence, but cannibalism against Christians and moderates.

In a recent video interview, one Egyptian scholar exposed the high school curriculum coming from Al-Azhar university, the most reputable of all Islamic schools, showing that it condoned cannibalizing non-Muslims:

"We allowed the eating of the flesh of dead humans… under necessary conditions. It [dead human flesh] must not be cooked or grilled to avoid Haram (wrongdoing) …and he can kill a murtadd (apostate) and eat him "

The interviewer commented:

"The book that is being taught to general high-school students mentions that those who don’t pray can be grilled & then eaten "

Also
Al-Azhar finds their support for cannibalism in Islamic authority. According to Al-Shafie, who is considered to be the founder of Islamic jurisprudence:

"One may eat the flesh of a human body. It is not allowed to kill a Muslim nor a free non-Muslim under Muslim rule (because he is useful for the society), nor a prisoner because he belongs to other Muslims. But you may kill an enemy fighter or an adulterer and eat his body" (716 in volume 1, Al-Kortoby)

shoebat.com...

There are also reports on the site of some Syrians that have contracted Kuru.

Kuru is a very rare disease. It is caused by an infectious protein (prion) found in contaminated human brain tissue.
www.nytimes.com...

Plus other passages from the Quran and Hadith.

Just when I thought they ( Islam ) couldn`t get any worse.

Satanic cult.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join