It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freudian slip? News Anchor Says the "ACTORS" have been caught instead of suspects.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Why is he saying three actors, when it is now being pushed as a husband and wife team, which is only two 'actors', what happened to the third person? Original reports also talk of three gunmen, not two men and a woman either. This smells totally fishy.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs
a reply to: Bloodydagger

to ACT...

it has two meanings.

one is to take action...
one is to pretend to be something..

In a sense we are all actors on the world stage.

They usualy use terms like "shooter" suspects, suspected shooters.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Its clear he started stammering/fumbling with his words when he realized he already used the work actors to describe the suspects. It's like he couldnt get himself to lie for that moment and ended up saying ACTORS like in 3-4 different sentences/utterances!

I can understand if he said suspects a dozen times and just actors one or two but its like he said actors more than suspects which made it seem he was hinting to the public that actors are playing the roles of civilians who will later be blamed.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
As I posted earlier these terrorists may be in Bermuda or in the BOFFWPP

That is for: The BLACK OP FALSE FLAG WITNESS PROTECTION PROGRAM

edit on 5-12-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

Video is already gone, can't find the one the guy got of the SUV traveling slow with flashing emergency lights in a "slow" chase not fast with no shots from the vehicle right up to the ton of shots AT the vehicle by police..seems to be gone and another with the same title nearly in its place ut with complete different scenes.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: CthulhuMythos

Very fishy indeed!

The lady Sally Abdelmageed was quite specific that she saw 3 "muscular" or "athletic" tall white men.

She and a few others were certain of that. Nobody reported seeing a small 125 pound woman entering the building.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Well, I think all of these shootings and similar events are highly suspicious but I don't think stuff like this really means anything. People use the wrong terms for things all the time and it doesn't necessarily indicate they're being deceptive.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
Well, I think all of these shootings and similar events are highly suspicious but I don't think stuff like this really means anything. People use the wrong terms for things all the time and it doesn't necessarily indicate they're being deceptive.

What it means, what it demonstrates, is that the public perception is being manipulated. To advance an agenda. The public is being led along and deceived. Fear-mongering and nothing more, to advance various political agenda.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

Very fishy indeed!

The lady Sally Abdelmageed was quite specific that she saw 3 "muscular" or "athletic" tall white men.

She and a few others were certain of that. Nobody reported seeing a small 125 pound woman entering the building.

This is something else I don't understand, the witnesses say three muscular white men, who were reported as being all in black with tactical vests and masks etc, so how could they know under all that, that they were white? Also there was a pic of the supposed woman shooter laying on the road next to the car, having been killed, yet she was wearing longish shorts and didn't seem to have a military style vest on. So that doesn't fit either.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Several things. The white skin contrasts starkly with the black clothing. Brown skin not so much.

More importantly in this case, the stark contrast between a 100 pound woman dressed in black clothes and a 250 pound 6 foot + man.

And maybe I've missed it, but what eye witnesses have placed the man and wife inside the room with guns blazing? Did somebody catch that on their cell phone? I've not seen any pictures or read any statements that put the husband and wife in there with guns blazing.

OTOH, the woman Sally saw the 3 men open the door and begin shooting in 'building 3'

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander
So did they not have gloves on or something in order to see their skin colour? The fact that there is a witness saying she saw 3 men open the door and start shooting makes me wonder how the hell the media and the government are getting away with the man and wife lies. Even their family lawyers were saying the official story didn't add up.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

The media is getting away with it because the American public has been conditioned to accept lies and tales as truth.

As Kierkegaard puts it, there are 2 ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.

This SB story is yet another false flag, a script that was written and has been hammered into the public psyche steadily.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join