It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trust Emperor Merkel to come up with this Dystopian Orwellian Edict

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I never in a million years dreamed that fascism could return to Germany.
What a dystopian nightmare the EU has become.
Just let everyone and anyone move on in.
Don't complain about it or debate climate change or it's off to the camps with you.
So much for fundamental human rights like freedom of speech.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
The "news" are not real!!!!
It is satire!

From the same site: "Adolf Hitler was a woman" claims new Harvard study

It is hilarious! Check it out there is so much nonsense, just like the OP!

Or this: activist spends one year in freezer to denounce global warming
Lmao!!!!

edit on 4-12-2015 by Peeple because: Add

edit on 4-12-2015 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: masqua

Personally, I'd take their articles with a slab of salt until such statements on Climate Change deniers are verified by a smattering of other news outlets.

here ya go....

www.daily51.com...

Greenpeace approved Gunter Heinsbeck, spokesman for the German chapter of Greenpeace, fully approves the new law. “Germany is a trend setter and an example for the world in its courageous approach towards climate change” he admitted, visibly enthused by the news. “We hope other country leaders will take similar actions to finally end the debate surrounding climate change,” he expressed. “Climate change deniers should be seen as eco-terrorists and judged as so,” he assures. Climate change denial and mental illness Climate change denial could be explained by a predisposition to mental illness believes psychiatrist and bio-geneticist, Franzen Fischer, of the University of Frankfurt.

Maybe they're pre-empting this?

nzclimatescience.net...

GLOBAL COOLING DISCOVERY MAY SCUPPER PARIS CLIMATE TALKS Posted 2 October 2015 "Scientists have discovered a hitherto unknown cooling process which may pose a serious threat to the man-made global warming theory. According to a study by the Institute of Catalysis and Environment in Lyon and the Leibniz Institute for Tropospheric Research, the oceans are producing unexpectedly large quantities of isoprene - a volatile organic compound (VOC) - which is known to have a cooling effect on climate." James Delingpole reports at Breitbart.

I hope you're right and it hasn't become law; seeing how the agenda to demonize climate change skeptics as "deniers" is in full swing it would probably be only a matter of time before laws were enacted.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Sure also satire from daily51: Father's health choices could impact his unborn child

I smell a Troll! You just can't be serious!?!?!

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Politicians are just mouth pieces ("Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain." --Wizard of OZ)

On further inspection I haven't really found any primary sources to confirm if any such laws were passed in Germany.

I agree that they are mouthpieces; what is one to do? Attack the elected representatives or try to hone in on some elusive cabal that pulls stheir strings?
edit on 4-12-2015 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: spelling

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I replied to Masqua, and yet you havent addressed the other 2 parahraphs; if you care to see a further post of mine I admit I may have been mistaken; who's trolling who?

"www.daily51.com... Greenpeace approved Gunter Heinsbeck, spokesman for the German chapter of Greenpeace, fully approves the new law. “Germany is a trend setter and an example for the world in its courageous approach towards climate change” he admitted, visibly enthused by the news. “We hope other country leaders will take similar actions to finally end the debate surrounding climate change,” he expressed. “Climate change deniers should be seen as eco-terrorists and judged as so,” he assures. Climate change denial and mental illness Climate change denial could be explained by a predisposition to mental illness believes psychiatrist and bio-geneticist, Franzen Fischer, of the University of Frankfurt."
Maybe they're pre-empting this?

"nzclimatescience.net...
GLOBAL COOLING DISCOVERY MAY SCUPPER PARIS CLIMATE TALKS Posted 2 October 2015 "Scientists have discovered a hitherto unknown cooling process which may pose a serious threat to the man-made global warming theory. According to a study by the Institute of Catalysis and Environment in Lyon and the Leibniz Institute for Tropospheric Research, the oceans are producing unexpectedly large quantities of isoprene - a volatile organic compound (VOC) - which is known to have a cooling effect on climate." James Delingpole reports at Breitbart."

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I did, i said daily51 is also satire, see above.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I have an idea for your next thread, french president promises tax exemptions for homosexuells

Nah, maybe an apology from you to ATS for your thread back in Mar 2015; one wonders why that didn't end up in the Hoax forum?

Please educate me as to procedures. I have already admitted that I may have been wrong.

"Putin has disappeared from public since March 5th"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Why should i? He was really missing with real news sides covering the story. Like the guardian

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

It's not in good class to bring up old mistakes to excuse your own.
"Peeple" is being pretty nice.

Just admit you were maybe wrong?

My first post still stands and I hope everyone reads it.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Without an open trial in a different venue and objective prosecutors, there is nothing can be done. They are guarding all the doors they are holding all the keys.

We are chained to the floor in Plato's cave arguing the nuances of shadows dancing on the wall in firelight as they are presented to us.

Another way of looking at it is when they put the mob boss on trial. They are responsible for whatever crimes are on trial and they sit mute in the courtroom as their lawyer paints this pretty picture of what a nice person they are.

The lawyers are the politicians, the programmers in the Matrix, the shadow makers in Plato's Cave.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

it's why I don't follow.. It's why I don't follow the news.

It's why I don't FOLLOW.

Lol.

"They" only have keys to society. They can never have the keys to your individual freewill or your soul or your thoughts.

You would lose facing them... Fighting a wall..

So don't do that.

In my life time I have watched the music industry and the major TV networks get so weak no one needs music industry anymore and TV networks can't break 1 million views.

Meanwhile people like Joe Rogan get something like 5-10 million views.
I see people on CNN quoting whole sequences of threads on ATS..

It won't be long now that we have more and more "reporters" all over the ground everywhere.
I know how they use "social media" as I trained around psy ops... But beyond that..
We either let them keep running the race or we start knowing how everything works and grab the reigns.

Look into global climate change yourselves.
I am a crazy hippie and I recycle or give away anything before it meets the trash. I never drove a car, I walk everywhere because I decided when I was 4 or 5 I didn't want to pollute so much. That's a whole different ball game from world government power trying to sell global warming as a lie.

Giving them more money won't make fish breathe more oxygen in increasingly carbonic acid infested waters.
Instead, if they are serious they can start by using all the oil they have to make solar cells for free if it's such a big deal.
That won't give them more money or more control.

That won't give them more money or more control.

Real solutions can be judged in the way they don't give more power and control to central pockets that can't even manage people losing their health/homes...

I know it takes oil to make solar cells, and I know they are nothing compared to the energy of the oil in the first place but why not do that instead of releasing new cars every year??

Meanwhile everyone who is worried about CO2 should be planting all the best plants that absorb CO2 and make O2 in place. Algae is the main producer of oxygen so can we help that??

You know there is a Duke University study about pumping in CO2 to the trees and they grow WAY better.. Anyway...

edit on 4-12-2015 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Am I surprised that the only star you got for that is the one I gave you?

Not at all.

Pleased to meetcha, 'crazy hippy recycler'.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I'm sick of people thinking all the people against the global warming UN power move are right wing industrialists..
I'm the opposite and I know it's a lie.

I thought we were against fascism...

I'm a hippie recycling composting mofo who disagrees with the central global warming bs.

I showed in my first post why. Liars get no quarter in science. So when the main people on the side of "global warming as a political agenda" (their words).. When those main people are fudging numbers... Then I KNOW.

Science stands alone on it's own merit. You change the numbers and cover your tracks, there is no science there.

My own research shows me we started rapidly warming in the 1800's.. Same as we rapidly warmed 11,000 years ago..

The ice cores don't lie.

Meanwhile I will fight for and support any way to get cleaner water and cleaner air and better farming that puts more nitrogen back into the ground.

EDIT:

Thank you for the star

Pleased to meetcha too.

I may be too complex for most "us vs them" mentalities to grab onto. "Is he on our team or the other team?"
I'm on OUR team. All of us.

edit on 4-12-2015 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
little Angie.. the is no record of her childhood and teenage years.. if hitler was younger and she was older then what they said.. she claims she burned her birth certificate and all the rest for what ever reason.. just kidding lovely thread..
She will be re-elected in 2016.. hopefully

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Meanwhile I will fight for and support any way to get cleaner water and cleaner air and better farming that puts more nitrogen back into the ground.

Me too. Human being the change I want to see.

Shhh… its a private enterprise.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
What the source in the OP claims is not true.
No such law was passed in Germany.

Thanks, and greetings from Berlin.

*I'm glad to see ATS hasn't changed much since I last came here LOL.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Just admit you were maybe wrong?

Sheeesh, I did a couple times further back. How many times is enough?

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I'm sick of people thinking all the people against the global warming UN power move are right wing industrialists.. I'm the opposite and I know it's a lie. I thought we were against fascism...

This explains my felings as well - couldn't have said it better

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join