It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trust Emperor Merkel to come up with this Dystopian Orwellian Edict

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Be afraid - very afraid if you hold an opinion contrary to the "STATE"

worldnewsdailyreport.com...

Berlin | Chancellor Angela Merkel’s cabinet has successfully passed a new law that renders it illegal to deny the reality of climate change. The new addition to the German criminal law could make offenders face up to five years in jail if convicted. “As the COP 21 illuminates, it is a necessity in these times of global climate change to cut the debate short and take action for the future” Holocaust deniers and climate change deniers are the same as they are guilty of disturbing the public peace, an offense punishable by law,” she explained. “It is a great day for democracy and free speech that the Parliament has unanimously voted to pass this law,” she concluded.

I have put this in the philosphy section as when we analyze the "new speek" of the 21st Century, it has become readilly apparent that these so called elected representatives of the voting public have become defacto Dictators - tarring dissenters in the court of the public arena, and basically calling on the Judiciary - to throw them under the bus. So much for the seperation of the Judicary from the Executive branch of Govt

If one were to use the anti-semitism card willy nilly one would be crusified.
Why the silence from the Jewish anti-defamation league? Surely this is cheapening the memory of the Holocaust?
Does Merkels money and power buy their silence as well now?

We saw Merkels money bail out Greece - only it was found out that that money never went to the People - and was contingent on the Greek Govt buying German tanks for their military! In effect that money was propping up Germans business's

Does anyone trust this woman and her agenda?
I'm not asking if the science is settled on cliamte change.
I want her exposed for the dirty little Dictator she is

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

"Berlin | Chancellor Angela Merkel’s cabinet has successfully passed a new law that renders it illegal to deny the reality of climate change..."

then baffle them with BS

don't deny climate change' but rather oppose the notion on the idea of the Climate Shifting'~~~ that would not be illegal...

politicians play word games all the time & get away with it, why not the realists in the world winning those same word games

A Climate change is different from a climate shift

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   

It's not just a Merkel thing and not just about Climate change but can be seen in other matters that matter to the public . I am posting this piece because it carries the same phenomenon .

The "war on terror" is turning into a war on the local opposition of the ruling classes. Those who oppose its polices are labeled terrorists" and those who doubts its word are "radicalized extremists". How far is it from such verbal insults to actually concentration camps?

---

Who initiated this sudden rush within major NATO governments to get parliamentary blank checks for waging a long war on Syria? Not only in the UK but also in France and Germany?

The German government turned on a dime from "no military intervention in Syria ever" to "lets wage a war of terror on Syria" without any backing from the UN or international law. (The German government's legal argument for war is so flimsy that the constitutional court will probably stop it.) Who initiated this? A simple, medium size terror attack in Paris by some Belgians and French can not be the sole reason for this stampede.

Did Obama call and demanded support for his plans? What are these?
www.informationclearinghouse.info...

When the orders are giving its a matter of the puppets beholden to Washington to turn on a dime and make sure you get the job done . Its the only thing that makes sense ,not because it makes sense but it could explain the reactions .

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

It would be easy to take this as a good sign in that it says the masses are not buying into the scam that is AGW/climate change . Maybe the masses have used the internet to look into some of the matters that are being preached to us from the political pulpits and people are taking the sceptical approach . Whats next ,? a law that says you are not allowed to believe in the god science and politicians determine to be the correct one .?

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

worldnewsdailyreport.com...

Under the 'About us' banner:

World News Daily Report is an American Jewish Zionist newspaper based in Tel Aviv and dedicated on covering biblical archeology news and other mysteries around the Globe.

They wouldn't be biased or anything, would they?

Personally, I'd take their articles with a slab of salt until such statements on Climate Change deniers are verified by a smattering of other news outlets.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   

We started warming up from the coldest period since the ice age in the 19th century. 1800's.

Hitler used tanks.

Now they use laws.

Do you guys remember??

Forbes

A new batch of 5,000 emails among scientists central to the assertion that humans are causing a global warming crisis were anonymously released to the public yesterday, igniting a new firestorm of controversy nearly two years to the day after similar emails ignited the Climategate scandal.

Three themes are emerging from the newly released emails: (1) prominent scientists central to the global warming debate are taking measures to conceal rather than disseminate underlying data and discussions; (2) these scientists view global warming as a political “cause” rather than a balanced scientific inquiry and (3) many of these scientists frankly admit to each other that much of the science is weak and dependent on deliberate manipulation of facts and data.

“I’ve been told that IPCC is above national FOI [Freedom of Information] Acts. One way to cover yourself and all those working in AR5 would be to delete all emails at the end of the process,”writes Phil Jones, a scientist working with the United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), in a newly released email.

“Any work we have done in the past is done on the back of the research grants we get – and has to be well hidden,” Jones writes in another newly released email. “I’ve discussed this with the main funder (U.S. Dept of Energy) in the past and they are happy about not releasing the original station data.”

Read the article..

Look into the leaked emails..

It's ridiculous.

"Scientists" talking about covering their tracks and hiding behind secrecy laws to prevent people following the science to see it is not in fact science.
edit on 4-12-2015 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Strange that Germany's most read news outlet has nothing about this new law yet. One might think such a political action would be front page news, but... crickets.

www.spiegel.de...

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Thanks for bringing that "news" side to my attention.
"Mother Sues Hospital after son turns gay from flu shot"
"Saudi Arabia: famous race horse sentenced to death for being gay"
Do you really believe any of that? Lol! That's maybe a satire magazin?
Also i am in Germany and made a search, found nothing to support this...
But then again people here are more concerned climate change is not taken serious enough from our politicians. Never met a german climate change denyer.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Is this possibly one of those "satire" sites which sometimes confuse the issue?
A quick glance at other features shows "14 year old virgin falls pregnant after flu shot" and "Ringo Starr claims Paul McCartney died and was replaced".

edit on 4-12-2015 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: masqua

Um, we did have the recent demands by scientists to prosecute deniers under the RICO Act. Do you deny the MMGW lobby is moving in this direction worldwide?

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I don't deny anything. I'm just dubious about this particular law in Germany and the 'World Nut Daily' source used . What they do in Timbuktu or Washington DC is irrelevant to Merkel's (alleged) actions.

edit on 4/12/15 by masqua because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

wow, great post, thanks for sharing that

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   
long ago it was said Germany was the new Ceasars....Biblically the power that was, then was not, but has risen.....truth there

edit on 4-12-2015 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   

I want her exposed for the dirty little Dictator she is

Politicians are just mouth pieces ("Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain." --Wizard of OZ)

They simply announce decisions already made, taking the credit for stuff that goes right and blame if it doesn't. There are plenty of game show hosts looking to be in the lime light.

You said it yourself, bailout money wasn't for the people of Greece but for armaments Industry (Miltary Industrial Complex).

Big business makes the decisions there too, wrapping it in pretty paper so the people will buy it.
edit on 4-12-2015 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   
OK, this is the "history archive" page of the same site.
I wonder how many other ATS threads have been generated from this page already.
There is something vaguely familiar about "Turkish President claims Ottomans walked on the moon".

"History"

P.S. Second page, Egyptian archaeologists announce discovery of remains of Egyptian army from Exodus.

P.P.S ISIS has launched its own communications satellite!
Technology

P.P.P.S Why it is unhealthy to have sex with armadillos.
Health

And what does this site consider "weird"?
Tattooing your own eyeballs, for one. Apparently it makes you blind.

edit on 4-12-2015 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

There is something vaguely familiar about "Turkish President claims Ottomans walked on the moon".

I got news for you, most of what passes for "History" today is contrived, agenda driven BS, too.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: masqua

I don't deny anything. I'm just dubious about this particular law in Germany and the 'World Nut Daily' source used . What they do in Timbuktu or Washington DC is irrelevant to Merkel's (alleged) actions.

I hear nuts are good for us, go figure.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I was checking it on real or satire and it is satire, or faux-journalism.
You have to be really blind if you don't get that!

How is it shouldn't this be removed to hoax?
edit on 4-12-2015 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

originally posted by: masqua

I hear nuts are good for us, go figure.

There's nuts and then there's the other kind of nuts. I think I'd prefer the edible kind.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I am posting this piece because it carries the same phenomenon .

Thanks the2ofusr1,

you see right through their games as well!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join