It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Salvadoran Rapists and Robbers Tied to Al Qaeda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Eastie gang linked to al-Qaeda

A burgeoning East Boston-based street gang made up of alleged rapists and machete-wielding robbers has been linked to the al-Qaeda terrorist network, prompting Boston police to ``turn up the heat'' on its members, the Herald has learned.

Among the most notorious local crimes attributed to MS-13 was the gang rape of two deaf girls, one 14, the other 17, in a Somerville park in 2002. Three MS-13 gang members were charged in the brutal rapes, during which one victim was knocked from her wheelchair before the assault.

But surely the question we must ask, and the question that the Crusaders and Zionists wish us not to ask, is what kind of outrage and provocation would it take to drive these men to rape innocent children??? Surely there must be a cause. We must address the root causes.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Certainly possible...

MS-13 love tattoos, that's a marker in more than one way, any patriotic american with God Guts and Guns should be entitled to take a shot at these boys in order to defend the country ,if I read your Constitution correctly ???

[edit on 5-1-2005 by Countermeasures]

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Yeah but, who would honestly have the balls to go buss caps at these G's? I mean...really.

Didn't think so. You have too much to lose. Unlike them. And there lies your root cause.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I have to say something first, regarding the allegation that 'the base' has somehow expanded into American East coast cities. Where will this end? If Americans let this trend escalate much further, you're going to be hearing things from the military like "A suspected terrorist was masquerading as an underground reporter, but we smoked him out and gave him a really fair trial behind closed doors. Take our word for it." Lots of 'patriotic' Americans will chuckle and smile and drink more beer while watching the spin on TV, while real Americans who cherish their freedoms will be getting intimidated and ridiculed for rejecting blatant lies and manipulation.

Curing the criminals in question of their behavior could be attempted in a proper facility while at the same time improvements were being made in the neighborhoods from which they came. You probably can't cure many people of these generations, they're too saturated with the stuff that drives you mad. Best to get them out of the cities and see if it settles them sufficiently, if not, at least you reduce their effect on society and prevent them from easily re-forming into any sort of criminal entity with their buddies.

Does anyone find this as incredulous as I do? The allegation that South American gangs are tools of Al Qaeda, just a week or so ago, and now Salvadorans in Boston too? How long do we have left before total control? I'd guess less than 6 months.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Personally I wouldn't mind if somebody started clensing the streets from people raping handicapped girls (wich make me sick to my stomach), maybe the good Doctor H. want to put his vigilante cap on and take on the insurgents? give interviews on millitia websites, write a book "Crusade 101" , it will sell like hotcakes....
]
But be carefull, before you know it you find yourselve get contaminated with the same cruelty / lust for power of those animals you took care off...

[edit on 6-1-2005 by Countermeasures]

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne
I have to say something first, regarding the allegation that 'the base' has somehow expanded into American East coast cities. Where will this end? If Americans let this trend escalate much further, you're going to be hearing things from the military like "A suspected terrorist was masquerading as an underground reporter, but we smoked him out and gave him a really fair trial behind closed doors. Take our word for it." Lots of 'patriotic' Americans will chuckle and smile and drink more beer while watching the spin on TV, while real Americans who cherish their freedoms will be getting intimidated and ridiculed for rejecting blatant lies and manipulation.

So you don't believe that any anti-American types are in the US? I'm not talking about the bleeding hearts that carry signs at the protest marches.

The best thing that Boston has going for it is that it is really a small town, and people are aware when things stand out from the ordinary. Same as Lynn and Revere. I wouldn't mess with the cops in any of those places. They're not ones to stand for gangs taking over their neighborhoods, though this might not sit well with "real Americans who cherish their freedoms" /sarcasm

Curing the criminals in question of their behavior could be attempted in a proper facility while at the same time improvements were being made in the neighborhoods from which they came. You probably can't cure many people of these generations, they're too saturated with the stuff that drives you mad. Best to get them out of the cities and see if it settles them sufficiently, if not, at least you reduce their effect on society and prevent them from easily re-forming into any sort of criminal entity with their buddies.

So you think moving them to the fresh air in the Berkshires will convert them to timid, law-abiding, productive members of society?
That works nicely in a social studies class, but not in real life.

Does anyone find this as incredulous as I do? The allegation that South American gangs are tools of Al Qaeda, just a week or so ago, and now Salvadorans in Boston too? How long do we have left before total control? I'd guess less than 6 months.

You don't believe that MS could be in East Boston? Have you ever been to East Boston? I lived in East Boston when the Italians were still there, and there was only an occasional Vietnamese. I've seen it change for the worse over the years. Take a walk down Maverick Square some day, if you feel froggy. I think you'll change your attitude very quickly.

[edit on 6-1-2005 by jsobecky]

top topics

join