It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Affluenza’ teen allegedly defies probation to play beer pong

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Jesus Christ man, going to go grab the pitch forks and rope? People suggesting he gets raped in federal prison for the next 20 years just on suspicion that it is him, from a terrible photo. Sometimes you Savages are worse then the people you are angry about. Conduct yourselves like F'ing adults won't you?

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve

Jesus Christ man, going to go grab the pitch forks and rope? People suggesting he gets raped in federal prison for the next 20 years just on suspicion that it is him, from a terrible photo. Sometimes you Savages are worse then the people you are angry about. Conduct yourselves like F'ing adults won't you?

The scum bag KILLED 4 PEOPLE AND PERMENTLY BRAIN DAMAGED ANOTHER! He was found guilty of that and he walked!

Can you not see justice was not served in anyway in this case?

He he gets thrown back in jail in a failure of the justice system then that ironic justice for you isnt it?

In my opinion he will not be serving time for a probation but for the manslaughters he got clean away with!

And anyway as been pointed out the little # will get protective custody anyway.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   

You really getting this worked up about a guy you don't know, in a country you don't live in, about a picture you can't possibly verify? You act like you know everything there is to know about this, and your opinion is final.

Again, don't be a Savage. Conduct yourself like an adult. The justice system will correct itself or it won't, you calling for lynching and prison rape won't change anything what soever. There is injustice everywhere, all the time. It is nice to pick and chose what we want to insist on murder for.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

I will leave it at that.

I think it disgusting anyone would defend this POS.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Very mature. No one is defending this guy, I am defending the criminal justice system and asking you to stop acting like a savage calling for lynchings and rape. That's all man. Either way relax, you can't do anything about it and getting that worked up over it isn't good for you or anyone else.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Im not calling for lynching and rape.

Im calling for him to be imprisoned were other killers are put and where he should have gone 2 years ago.

The criminal justice system can not be defended in this case. It failed when it let that little #e walk.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

I think you are emotional and looking for a fight because you are mad. That is understandable I guess. I have said my piece.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

NO crazyewok is right. This guy should certainly be in prison. The image loaded earlier is a screen grab that was slightly blown up. If you actually watch the video, it is much clearer and while only a few seconds I feel I can clearly see it is him.

I think the judge ave him probation for two reasons:
First the family probably had some political clout as well and he was just trying to appease to their "rich entitled" sense of justice.
Second, 10 years of probation for someone about to enter his twenties might as well be a prison sentence. There is no way a 20 somethings American from a rich family will ever be able to fulfill 10 years of probation without screwing up, and I think the judge knew it.

Basically he knew the kid would screw up and violate the terms, and felt the people just going to have to wait for that to see real justice while giving the wealthy influential family a bone. Basically they cannot say the judge did not try to cut him a break so they cannot use their pull to retaliate against him.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Never denied that. "justice" can be, in far too many cases, bought and paid for.

...and that's no ones fault but ours. For allowing it to happen.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve

I think you are emotional and looking for a fight because you are mad. That is understandable I guess. I have said my piece.

Maybe your right.

One thing I despise and get up in arms about is miscarriages of justice and corruption of the legal system.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

You should be mad. We all should be.

Maybe if we all got mad together, things would change.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

You should be mad. We all should be.

Maybe if we all got mad together, things would change.

I am hoping the UK public over here is starting to wake up with the paedophile scandal. The poo is really hitting the fan with this here as LOTS of very wealthy and powerful people got away clean with horrific crimes. But Im still doubtful.

Hopefully something breaks your end thats been covered up (not that I want something bad to have happened, just we all know there are skeletons ) and starts to wake the public up to how a select few are exempt from the law of us mortals.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   

I've been trying, and failing it's so disturbing, to follow that sordid little tale over yonder 'cross the pond.

Is it really that extensive?

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

I've been trying, and failing it's so disturbing, to follow that sordid little tale over yonder 'cross the pond.

Is it really that extensive?

Unfortunately it seems so.

Its a certainty now Thatcher and the home office in the 80's were complicit in a huge cover up and shredding files and that seems possible to have carried on right up till Brown got booted in 2010. Every week a new persons seems to be getting busted but they are either old celebrities or retired minor MP's or dead so they may just be getting scapegoated to protect the most important names. Seeing as how a lot of the evidence was destroyed its unknown how extensive it all goes.
The fallout may even hit the US as alot of those either outed or under suspicion were close to big US names.

Plus it doesn’t help our current PM filated a pigs head

edit on 4-12-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-12-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: benwyatt
Well, why don't we go after the real culprits..... You know, the ones making laws saying this is ok?

yep, I agree, go after the judge and the prosecutor,we pay them to deal with people like this and keep us safe while we work,pay taxes and pay their salary.you can`t really blame the alcoholic kid for doing what the judge and prosecutor allow him to do, but we can blame the judge and prosecutor for allowing him to do it.
edit on 4-12-2015 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join