It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm a Christian terrorist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   
In my opinion there are no people left on planet earth anymore capable of selfless kindness.

Everybody just looks after themselves and in the name of whatever false God they chose they perform any atrocities they want!

We are a planet of individual terrorists and so if we want to start labeling terrorists like, Muslims and Christians and pro life people and whites and blacks and whoever else is classed a terrorist then the 'elite' should also be terrorists and every government and politician.

Let's call it how it is. No body truly loves God anymore (only a minute minority and they are peaceful and kind and selfless and rare) the rest of planet earth are all terrorists in some way or another. Let's just do what the 'elite' want already and start publishing articles in big media like 'Every individual person on earth found to be a terrorist which causes world government to take unprecedented unilateral action to destroy in its entirety the terrorist threat.'

That will do it.

You're a terrorist, I'm a terrorist, were all terrorists! Everybody is a freaking terrorist except for the oh so perfect elite in their ivory towers!

I wish I could find them and label them terrorists for a while so they can see how it feels!

Label them terrorists who falsely label us!

I'm a kind and caring man who loves Jesus and would never hurt a fly or an ant and yet I'm a terrorist - it is proof that Satan rules this world!

Rant over.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I disagree I don't even like politics so how can i be a terrorist? But you are entitle to your opinion.

edit on 4-12-2015 by muSSang because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   
You are in very good company.

The question to be asked is who are the REAL "terrorists"?

Those who claim to lead the fight against terror are in reality terrorizing the entire world.

Soldiers in the U.S. military have been told in a training briefing that evangelical Christians are the No. 1 extremist threat to America – ahead of groups like the Muslim Brotherhood, KKK, Nation of Islam, al-Qaida, Hamas and others.

Military warned 'evangelicals' No. 1 threat

The biggest "terrorist" threat to the People in the U.S.A. is not Ossama bin Laden or any other so-called "terrorist" leader or group. While Americans are preoccupied with a rigged phony election and "wars for PROFIT" in Iraq and Afghanistan, the Illuminati controlled Federal Reserve "terrorists" are orchestrating a financial collapse in the U.S.A. that could destroy the U.S.A. and other countries in the world much more than the Great Depression of 1929-32.

The biggest threat to America are the "terrorists" that are conducting "FINANCIAL WARFARE" in America and other countries of the world, possibly leading to s Global Financial Meltdown. These "terrorists" are a small covert, clandestine, London, European and American based organization operating in the U.S.A. as a supposed "U.S. government agency". They're called the Federal Reserve, which is controlled by the most EVIL "terrorists" in the world, the "Elite terrorist" group of criminals, crooks and killers, known as the Illuminati.

The Illuminati Controlled Federal Reserve 'Terrorists'

Are you a conservative, a libertarian, a Christian or a gun owner? Are you opposed to abortion, globalism, Communism, illegal immigration, the United Nations or the New World Order? Do you believe in conspiracy theories, do you believe that we are living in the “end times” or do you ever visit alternative news websites (such as this one)? If you answered yes to any of those questions, you are a “potential terrorist” according to official U.S. government documents. But now the Obama administration is removing all references to Islam from terror training materials, and instead the term “terrorist” is being applied to large groups of American citizens.

And if you are a “terrorist”, that means that you have no rights and the government can treat you just like it treats the terrorists that are being held at Guantanamo Bay. So if you belong to a group of people that is now being referred to as “potential terrorists”, please don’t take it as a joke. The first step to persecuting any group of people is to demonize them. And right now large groups of peaceful, law-abiding citizens are being ruthlessly demonized.

72 Types Of Americans That Are Considered “Potential Terrorists” In Official Government Documents

edit on 4-12-2015 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND
So the only way to not be a terrorist is to love God and be peaceful? Your words mate. And I quote:

Let's call it how it is. No body truly loves God anymore (only a minute minority and they are peaceful and kind and selfless and rare) the rest of planet earth are all terrorists in some way or another.

I hate all the organized "gods". But I am not violent. Yes I do things for myself. How could it be any other way. If I fail through laziness I do not wish that someone else should helplessly help me, and if they do I will repay them. So am I a terrorist? Because yes, every bit of kindness I do is for myself really. My help and offering of protection is to get close to someone again. Anyone else that matters less to me, it's because I want to feel better. Because I sympathize. Maybe I misunderstood, actually, maybe you mistyped.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

In my experience you are wrong.

People do not only help others when those others are part of their exact same demography. They might if they happen to be inhuman monsters, but that is not the case for the vast majority of people in the world. Atheists and Wiccan folk, Christians and Muslims, even Hedonists (the correct name for modern day satanists) have helped me up when I have been down, and I have helped them too. The two way street is well traveled, and little publicised, and for every capitulation, for every appeasement of the media and the government, for every time someone of faith reasons that they are better off accepting the status placed upon them, that two way street becomes harder to navigate.

Rejoice in the fact that it need not be so, that you DO have the power to prevent that two way street from becoming unnavigable, that it is up to all of us to keep the pathway clear. As long as we are the street sweepers, no blockage can overcome us.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I think there was a psychological study that found that there really was no true Altruism, because by trying to be altruistic you got rewarded by your own brain by being given.

"The good feeling inside"

I am a great believer in Karma, and this takes care of all my needs, particularly anger.
I have recently taken in a person I met once picking NS up a festival, and indeed I drove him home.

He was going be homeless, I opened by home to him. He can't get over this kindness. It has shocked him. I say to him it is nothing, as it is automatic to me. You are in need, let me help you. But this response is not common, and it makes me truly sad.

new topics

top topics

join