It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Woman Attacked, Or Put In Place?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
m.youtube.com...

You'll have to copy and paste this so sorry for the inconvenience. My phone refuses to cooperate.

If this is posted maybe it could use another fresh discussion.

This Muslim woman gets ripped apart. She asks a question and doesn't get the answer she expects. The responders point of view seems harsh to me, but she also uses logic. The line of thought seems logical and dangerous all at the same time.

Opinions please.

Also, if someone could post the video that would be great. Thanks!

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: solongandgoodnight

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Also, I would ask that this stay civil. It's a sensitive subject, but one that should at least be discussed.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I think it's just about the perfect level of harshness. I'm so tired of people making everything about themselves. All these disenfranchised groups are ironically so used to having everyone bend over backward and tiptoe around them they get to essentially accuse of everyone of being intolerant with impunity.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   

The Peaceful Majority Were Irrelevant.

One of the best examples of hard truth ever.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

I don't know anything about the responder, but she appears as though she's heard the question a lot. Her response was rather quick.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   

When I watched the video awhile ago I got that impression too. I'm sure she's heard the same nonsense a time or two before and is sick of it.

You could say she's a rather contentious figure, but in my opinion we need people like her welling to stand up to all the BS touchy feely garbage being shoved down our throats.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1There certainly needs to be a balance. It's so complicated to address to me. Mostly because of how involved our government is with the Middle East. How much of this is strictly blowback? (Talking about the radical Muslims)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I kept noticing the guy on the right who kept looking away and smiling. What was up with him. Seemed amused by it all.

As for the woman speaking...a fully american response.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

I noticed it too. I'm trying whole heartedly to come at this unbiased. From the woman's perspective she's outnumbered and outgunned. A difficult subject really.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Emotional and ranty response to a sensible question that didn't actually address what was asked or attempt to answer it.

She had a point but it had nothing to do with the question.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Wow , talk about getting ripped a new one . But . Every point made in response was a valid one . The moderate Muslims are as relevant as moderate athiests when it comes to acts of terrorism . Radical Islam is the problem . However , without moderate Islam standing up and helping with the fight against radicals i am afraid the lady who asked the question has a valid point . You cant fight an ideal , you cannot destroy an ideal , the fight is already lost without moderate Islam .

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015
Emotional and ranty response to a sensible question that didn't actually address what was asked or attempt to answer it.

She had a point but it had nothing to do with the question.

The point was the question asked was inappropriate. There was a specific topic at hand and this lady pulls a BLM moment for Muslims.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: hutch622great point. I think the mistake the student made was portraying herself as a victim from the start of the question. However, her question is valid in my opinion.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   

edit on 3-12-2015 by solongandgoodnight because: Double post

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   

She was soundly and rightly put corrected. Harsh? No, not considering the circumstances. When people die as a result of terrorist action, the Muslim response is always, "don't blame us", instead of anything about stopping the terrorists. Gabriel is correct.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

There wasn't a great deal of context to the video. If this panel was something well known to Americans it was certainly lost on me as an outsider What was the forum about and why was it an inappropriate question? All I got was Benghazi?

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

My assumption is it was about Benghazi since that is what the lady said, and the question was out of line because like the lady said - we are discussing 4 dead Americans, not moderate Muslims
edit on 4-12-2015 by Vector99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
I think it's just about the perfect level of harshness. I'm so tired of people making everything about themselves. All these disenfranchised groups are ironically so used to having everyone bend over backward and tiptoe around them they get to essentially accuse of everyone of being intolerant with impunity.

Oh Gawd! Me too.

Just want to clarify: Equal Rights/Civil Rights - - does not fall into the above categories.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

Wow , talk about getting ripped a new one . But . Every point made in response was a valid one . The moderate Muslims are as relevant as moderate athiests when it comes to acts of terrorism . Radical Islam is the problem . However , without moderate Islam standing up and helping with the fight against radicals i am afraid the lady who asked the question has a valid point . You cant fight an ideal , you cannot destroy an ideal , the fight is already lost without moderate Islam .

if you had a drug dealer next door how would denouncing him stop him being a drug dealer.? The MEDIA make money from the misery of others.Look at the parasites above.What do they hope to achieve with these interviews? Bring back the dead? They are promoting terrorism by giving them the OXYGEN OF PUBLICITY and profiting from it.Terrorists WANT PUBLICITY.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join