It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obamaphobia

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: SPECULUM
Well look at the USA and Libya and Iraq...Now throw that thought in your head.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973
Nope, as an unashamed homo, I'd take great delight in sending some of those ISIS arseholes straight to hell for doing what they have done to my kind

Russia/Putin supporting homo ? Thats a new one. You do know that Russia isnt exactly the most gay friendly nation. Putin doesent strike me as a man who would hire a gay person.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

Yes strickter gun laws would not have changed anything but what of the other 352 mass shootings?....

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   
www.bbc.com...

And the really scary part is that the USA is the most influential country in the world.

edit on 5America/Chicago04Fri, 04 Dec 2015 02:04:54 -060004200000015 by weirdguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I admit it, freely ... I'm an Obamaphobic ...

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
Well look at the USA and Libya and Iraq...Now throw that thought in your head.
Bush, Cheney, Binladen Family, House of Saud, were to blame. Really, we can blame the military industrial complex share holders for every War we've been involved in in the last 100 years. But we never Viciously murdered 30 to 100 million people, as the Russians, Germans, Chinese Did, Even though we did kill a few million, We aren't the monsters these people are
edit on 4-12-2015 by SPECULUM because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: SPECULUM
To be Politically Correct, its not Islamophobia and the fear of Islam, Its really Obamaphobia and The Real Threat to America this man truly represents, because he is the key to the doorway of all that is currently happening.

Nice rant.

Here...have a bumper sticker...

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Really, continue to fool yourself ... we all thing we're better than the next.

You know, when the US was talking about Saddam murdering his people ... I remember it all as if it was yesterday, it all began with a french revelation ... of a village of seven thousand slaughtered. Horrifying, but once the US media got it ... they told it to be millions, in reality it became so many millions ... there really wasn't anyone left alive in Iraq. Then the war came, because some Kuwaiti said Iraqi soldiers smothered babies in incubators ... and at the end of that same war, the US had poisoned the waters of Iraq with depleted uranium, causing some 500 thousand children to die, over the next decade.

Americans didn't care, next time around ... some 4000 people died, because a man living in a cave in Afghanistan, while really on a dialysis in Pakistan, secretly used his CIA satellite to administer a small revolution in the US. The US responded by declaring a world wide genocide on Taliban, and all Muslims being responsible ... and the result was more than a million dead in revenge. The amount of dead, is by no means certain ... it probably exceeds this number. Because when the US deals with deaths ... Americans are like a crook, it puts the blame on it's victim ... with criminal insanity, the US always says the victim is responsible for the horrors the US has brought on him.

You know what the difference between Americans/Brits/French and the Russians, and the Germans is?

Germans, they are HUMANS ... they show remorse.

Russians, they learned ... they avoid war.

Americans, they're criminally insane ... they think they have a GODLY admission to murder millions across the world, and cause so much damage ... the world has never seen the like.

But, of course, to the American mind ... the holocust brought on muslims ... is not "the holocust" brought on Jews ... so, its ok.

Brits, they always find an excuse to bring more horror on the world ... a century ago ... their parlament decided to SAVE THE BLACK POPULATION OF AFRICA, by allowing them to be transported to the Americas as slaves.

French, the horrors they have brought on the world during their colonial times ... is equal to that of the brits.

Neither US, Birtons nor French ... show any remors for the murder of millions, upon millions.

These three nations, are like a Monty Python comedy ... Life of Bwian ... look at all the Good Rome has brought.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist
a reply to: weirdguy

wtf who wrote that??

I wrote that, I must be having my period..

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

Yeah you tell em! And the Sassanid's, I'm waiting for their apology!

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:11 AM
link   

a reply to: markosity1973 True, But Russia's nobodies friend....Russia is an Entire Country ran by Mafia

Hmmm, some of you guys really ought to do what I have done - watch and listen to Putin talk.

While you are correct, Putin actually wants to do something about it. He wants to co-operate with western nations to stamp out crime and corruption. He had some real headaches with places like vladivostok in his first presidency and had to get rid of some oligarchs.

He has also proposed a super highway from Europe to the USA through Russia. That is the sort of thing someone who wants to unite the world does, not an egomaniac who wants to crush the west....

The biggest problem with Russia is that we are all programmed to think they are the old KGB and communist guard. We are uneducated about them. So I personally did something about that and was surprised at what I learned.
I have Russian friends in high places, Although they themselves believe in Cosmopolitanism, they assure me Putin does not and cannot be trusted

Again, I agree with you.

What politician can be trusted implicitly? Obama sure can't.

I see Putin as no better or worse than the rest. I've even learned how to read him. His calm demeanor is the KGB training coming out in him, but the eyes give him away. Watch him closely and you'll see what I mean - you can tell when he's being glad, sad, bad and mad.
edit on 4-12-2015 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

Nope, as an unashamed homo, I'd take great delight in sending some of those ISIS arseholes straight to hell for doing what they have done to my kind

Russia/Putin supporting homo ? Thats a new one. You do know that Russia isnt exactly the most gay friendly nation. Putin doesent strike me as a man who would hire a gay person.

Would you prefer me to back the wrong horse (Obama) then?

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Is it just me or does the whole OP read like the OP is trying to put the blame on Terrorism on Obama.

I am no fan of Obama, he has made some monumental mistakes but to you can't blame one man for the rise of ISIS and the threat of terrorism in general.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Is it just me or does the whole OP read like the OP is trying to put the blame on Terrorism on Obama.

I am no fan of Obama, he has made some monumental mistakes but to you can't blame one man for the rise of ISIS and the threat of terrorism in general.
Sure you can...Hes over in the Middle east cutting back door deals with terrorists, and look whats now happening

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Liberals, left wingers and Democrats have:

-Conservaphobia
-Christianphobia
-Republiphobia
-Anglophobia
-Heterophobia

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   

No doubt Islamic radicals are a threat to the World once again, But whats scariest of all, is our Supreme leader, that seems to continue Focusing on Americans and their Firearms, instead of addressing the Real threats that he advocates and continues allowing into Our country, and his Idiotic Dangerous Foreign Policies.

The only War on Terrorism i see, Is The War on You And Me.

To be Politically Correct, its not Islamophobia and the fear of Islam, Its really Obamaphobia and The Real Threat to America this man truly represents, because he is the key to the doorway of all that is currently happening.

We would not be dealing with any of this right now if we had a Military President...Like Patton

I'd say that this title is appropriately titled. You are afraid of Obama. Why? I'm not sure, but you did hit the nail on the thread.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Sure let's say America isn't evil. I'll allow that fairy tale for you

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I'd hardly call being revolted by the man to the point of wanting to projectile vomit "phobic."

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
Sure let's say America isn't evil. I'll allow that fairy tale for you

The entire world is Evil, Choose the Evilest of all and the US isn't in the top 10

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Are you so sure? Because I'm not.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join