It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video from inside the Sam Bernardino evacuation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
One of the employees in the Inland Regional Center took cell phone video of their evacuation and it has been uploaded. The people filmed appear to be jumpy but not panicked. No idea when the video was taken specifically as events unfolded, and we know the evacuation took a fairly good length of time. What I found most interesting was the conversation that takes place at the end of the video, shortly before it cuts off. Shame it stopped when it did, either by her hand or outside factors.

Language warning.

www.break.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Cop: "I'll take a bullet before you do."

Not sure what else to say. I am sure he has a loved ones he wants to go home to?

edit on 3-12-2015 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Saw that earlier today, hats off; all made it out safely. I hope to see more success stories/videos as we move forward!

SF

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Maybe he's like me & he isn't afraid to die when his time is up. Obviously this was not his time or theirs.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   

There must have been many videos like this from the recent Paris shootings considering the sheer number of people at the events but where are they?

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Interesting at the end:

"They saw someone in black.... And I saw someone in black.... We're thinking that maybe he probably shot himself.... The shooter shot himself"

new topics

top topics

join