It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Tells Pro-Israel Crowd He Can’t Be Bought, Gets Booed

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

And to the 10's of millions of Christians that WILL VOTE with whatever Jive will save the Jews from the evils of whatever.

You do know there is like 5 to 6 million American Jews and 200k plus America Jews that live in Israel. Let me rewrite you statement and see how that sounds now.

And to the 10's of millions of Christians that WILL VOTE with whatever Jive will save the Blacks from the evils of whatever.

Does that sound as good as yours? Most likely not, so I would re-think just what those damn Jews are all about.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: whyamIhere

Even though I'm not Jewish or disabled....

I personally can't support him because I know eventually he will get around to insulting us bald, myopic, paunchy middle aged men with IQs over 95. It's just not fair that any man like Trump can be so handsome. Perhaps it's a jealously thing idk.

You think he is hansom , you should see me

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

I actually watched the entire video and heard no booing.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Staroth
a reply to: buster2010

I actually watched the entire video and heard no booing.

In our "twitter era", no one actually looks at the details. Headlines have become "tweets". People don't seem to look at information anymore.

He got booed by one guy at the end. But the audience as a whole did not boo.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   
If Donald Trump were actually elected to be the most powerful person on the planet, I think he would die the first day of lethal vanity and terminal narcissism. He wouldn't be able to handle the truth.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Considering the current state of Affairs, there should be no tolerance for Political Correctness. It's a cop-out, a form of control that undermines freedom of speech, and gives whiners a reason to whine. Many of our government officials have duel-citizenship to Israel. Which is a shootable offense in my book.

I don't like Trump or any candidate, but at this point I think we could at least give anything a chance ... not like it'll go far, though. The Military industrial Complex won't allow anything game-changing to happen. We all saw what happened to JFK, the only presidents that get their jaws blown off are the one that actually try to do good. I figure that's how you can gauge the decency of a president, whether or not their assassinated by a Patsy ... and well, there's few that are actually dead, whatever it means.

Regardless, it'll be interesting.
edit on 6-12-2015 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

There is a difference between speaking truth to power and spouting off like an idiot. Donald Trump is not being politically correct or speaking truth to power.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Not a big deal really. He had a lot of good things to say, but then, don't they all?

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
The brain washed religious zealots and zionists alike will surely elect another Bush in to office. I find this interesting because Trump is very pro Isreal yet he gets jeered when he makes such a statement. It's amazing that so many Mercuns are OK with corruption while posing as Christian's when Jesus message was very much opposed to what they support. Mind boggling , these people are more driven by islamaphobia than anything ....

""Isreal good , Islam bad boogeyman"

These people don't even know what they want.
edit on 6-12-2015 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join