It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Tells Pro-Israel Crowd He Can’t Be Bought, Gets Booed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Who exactly would you guys rather be elected ? The liar muslim lover Hilary or Trumps crazy ass..........Thanks but I will take Trump...........screw Israel !

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
Trump has been saying all the exact same things that I have seen people on here say for years,he says what a lot of americans have been thinking.

And that honnestly does not strike you as odd or suspicious considering his past history, life , track record and associates?

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: BIGPoJo

originally posted by: Passerby1996
a reply to: buster2010

Good riddance.

The guy has been giving America a bad name the day he decided to run for the office.

When he becomes POTUS, I will print out his picture and hang it on my wall in the office, at work and at home. Just like I normally would for any POTUS, except Obama.

Wow thats sad......

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Is Trump trying to throw his chances of getting the nomination away? Telling Adelson's people he cannot be bought is a mistake in the last election Adelson gave something like 100 million to Romney and for that kind of money he expects to get what he wants. But his biggest mistake was daring to question Israel. The GOP is supposed to be the die hard whatever Israel does is ok party one NEVER questions Israel. This may be the beginning of the end for Donnie.

Jews tend to vote progressive, so Trump knows that he definitely would not have the Jewish vote. Knowing that, he couldn't resist an opportunity to get more free media exposure by saying something shocking while appealing to Anti-Semitic idiots, idiots being his "base."

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Foderalover
Who exactly would you guys rather be elected ? The liar muslim lover Hilary or Trumps crazy ass..........Thanks but I will take Trump...........screw Israel !

Trump does not stand a chance. The GOP will probably draft someone and Hillary may lose traction before the convention. It is unlikely they would run Bernie Sanders, but he might be a wise VP choice. [/off topic]

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: BIGPoJo

originally posted by: Passerby1996

Good riddance.

The guy has been giving America a bad name the day he decided to run for the office.

When he becomes POTUS, I will print out his picture and hang it on my wall in the office, at work and at home. Just like I normally would for any POTUS, except Obama.

Lol.

That made me laugh.

Thanks!

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
Trump has been saying all the exact same things that I have seen people on here say for years,he says what a lot of americans have been thinking.

Like all politicians He says a lot of things but that doesn`t mean he will be able to do them if he gets elected.
One thing for sure,if he gets elected he won`t be beholding to anyone,he won`t be a bought washington insider,i`m willing to vote for him on just that point alone.

BS if you know anything about Donald Trump he is bought and paid for by the cartel already. The reason for most of Trump's is because he is in debt to them with almost everything he owns.

Donald Trump is the ultimate puppet and most people are to blind to see it.
edit on 4-12-2015 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad
Gotta love American politics, a candidate actually says he can't be bought and gets booed. Absolutely mind boggling

How dare Trump...

Israel has been buying our Politicians for 50 years.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Even though I'm not Jewish or disabled....

I personally can't support him because I know eventually he will get around to insulting us bald, myopic, paunchy middle aged men with IQs over 95. It's just not fair that any man like Trump can be so handsome. Perhaps it's a jealously thing idk.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
That's the first sensible thing I've ever heard Trump say.

Israel can take care of themselves...oh that's right they can't.
Screw them.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: whyamIhere

Even though I'm not Jewish or disabled....

I personally can't support him because I know eventually he will get around to insulting us bald, myopic, paunchy middle aged men with IQs over 95. It's just not fair that any man like Trump can be so handsome. Perhaps it's a jealously thing idk.

I'm sorry you feel that way about yourself?

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
The only people Trump is giving hope to are racist xenophobic rednecks.

Trump wants to do away with being politically correct all the time. What you are saying is comparable to empowering men to giving a woman a backhand on a whim in public. For you to say this remark I think you are a of a racist of white people.
edit on 4-12-2015 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I love posts like these. He's still ripping it in the polls, and if you can't recall let me remind you: Romney lost. He doesn't need donations, and he doesn't need to makes moves that leftist idiots want him to make. I don't support him, but he's breaking all the rules and it's a great thing to watch.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   

He can't be bought because he's ALREADY BOUGHT....

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   

This might be the first time I agree with what he's saying. Maybe it was too far over the top and offended the big money supporters and will cost him the win. But I can't say I disagree with what he said here.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I actually watched the video. Although the sound on my laptop isn't the best. The crowd seemed to laugh at him and clap him. Didn't hear any booes, did anyone else actually watch the video or did they just read the headline?

Israel is an artificial Eastern European immigrant Jewish state in Arab lands, created by the British and isn't even 80 years old. It's quite crazy how such a small state exists, with such huge influence over Anglo-American politics.

Edit - he did get booed at the end when asked the question about Jersusalem as the undivided capital. All he simply said was "I want to see for myself, I'm leaving Israel in a short period of time." He didn't give a particular stance. (and it was one guy that booed)

edit on 4-12-2015 by Debunkology because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheChrome

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: TheChrome
I can assure everyone, I don't know about American Jews, but people in Israel (Who are mostly non-religious) cannot stand Obama and most likely will support the Republican nominee.

And how does that matter to people that actually vote?

Because the Israeli opinion certainly translates to American Jewish voters.

And to the 10's of millions of Christians that WILL VOTE with whatever Jive will save the Jews from the evils of whatever.

Seriously Intrepid you cannot possibly think it does not matter.

I have parents who are these type, and trust me they are EVERYWHERE.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I'll do you one better. After I vote for Trump and after he wins and becomes the first US President in 8 years...I will commission a velvet painting of Trump holding the baby Jesus wrapped in a Confederate flag blanket.

A step back from the edge of liberal destruction is required. And a BIG step is even better!
edit on 12/5/2015 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
This may be the beginning of the end for Donnie.

He also got cheered when he asked the crowed to renegotiate.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

I'll do you one better. After I vote for Trump and after he wins and becomes the first US President in 8 years...I will commission a velvet painting of Trump holding the baby Jesus wrapped in a Confederate flag blanket.

A step back from the edge of liberal destruction is required. And a BIG step is even better!

I would vote for anyone on the planet if Hillary was the other choice.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join