It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3 Draft will include women.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
double post, damn slow today
edit on 3-12-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: BIGPoJo

Whoa whoa, back it up just a bit folks. You're telling me that the most powerful, technologically advanced military in the modern world, would resort to calling on women to take up arms, and fight across seas for their country. Okay, that makes total sense. Speculation is what the internet is amazing at, but some crazy made up doomsday scenario where American women would be drafted is absolutely delusional. Not saying you are part of that crowd, I'm just saying it's never going to happen. In fact, the military would probably stop women from volunteering before making them go to war.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: gimphnoid
I'm just saying it's never going to happen. In fact, the military would probably stop women from volunteering before making them go to war.

Too late it is already happening....

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: deliberator

Females are limited by gestation which takes 9 months. How many females can one male impregnate and cause conception in 9 months?

Are you looking for an average or what quota I think I could meet?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   

There is no draft for the US. Congress would need to draft new legslation for it. Women have already been excluded from the draft when we had one and the courts have ruled against women who brought suit to have women included in a draft.

Maybe we should focus on stopping wwiii before we need a draft.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
(fit) Women will need to be drafted to compensate for the men (and women) who're unable to fight because of their obesity.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pitou
(fit) Women will need to be drafted to compensate for the men (and women) who're unable to fight because of their obesity.

I guess you never heard of waivers. We had fat people join the Marines, in boot camp you get to eat half a fish, salad no dressing, and water. Rice if you are lucky. They don't exit bootcamp fat, I can tell you that. They will keep you in bootcamp until you meet the regs. I have seen it first hand.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Double post. I guess ATS servers are getting hit hard today.
edit on 3-12-2015 by BIGPoJo because: Double post.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
How many 18 year olds are even healthy enough to be in the military?
This isn`t the 1960`s and considering that something like 1/3 of americans are obese I think the military will be disappointed with the new crop of draftees they have to chose from.
I suspect that things will different than the 1960`s this time in that it will be the middle and upper classes that do the fighting since a large proportion of lower class people are overweight and in poor health due to all the low cost processed food that they eat that is nothing but fats, sugars and artificial junk.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: gimphnoid

Whoa whoa, back it up just a bit folks. You're telling me that the most powerful, technologically advanced military in the modern world, would resort to calling on women to take up arms, and fight across seas for their country. Okay, that makes total sense.

It's not about NEEDING women; it's about the equality of the issue.

Further, these days you don't need millions of people with rifles invading beaches. The manpower (and womanpower) requirements are much less and so would any draft be.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

There is no draft for the US. Congress would need to draft new legslation for it. Women have already been excluded from the draft when we had one and the courts have ruled against women who brought suit to have women included in a draft.

Maybe we should focus on stopping wwiii before we need a draft.

Wait and see when everyone including women have to register for the draft. Currently all men have to do it, even though there is not a draft. They call it the Selective Service Registration, just in case they decide to draft from that pool of people.

Its the law. Soon to include women as well.
www.sss.gov...

Read that full page on sss.gov, even undocumented immigrants (illegal aliens) have to register.

edit on 3-12-2015 by BIGPoJo because: took out an google ad link that may be malicious, replaced with real link

edit on 3-12-2015 by BIGPoJo because: added another tidbit

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: aorAki swap cultural diversity with patriot and conservative with pacifist and if fits nicely in today's picture

edit on 3-12-2015 by DrakeINFERNO because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Women in combat arms will decimate a generation that get's involved with one of these presidential bush wars ,like Iraq or Vietnam. BUT the are pushing for it HARD...ttp://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/12/03/carter-telling-military-to-open-all-combat-jobs-to-women.html
edit on 3-12-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pitou

Obesity??????

Are you kidding me? Look at some of these college students that get so offended by a word or words that they need a "safe place" AND "counseling" to get over their horror!

A persons weight doesn't negate their ability to fight, yet a person who is so easily offended by a word that hits their ears needs counseling?

Hell no! Give me an overweight person who is brave enough to fight for their freedom, over a buff, dumb ass idiot who cries for a safe place because a word hurt their feelings!

8th line!

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Looks like there could be a possible Civil war in America first for drafting all the young people into pointless war.

More people sent to death the better the country(no longer exist) could survive and the corrupt will hide within as usual. Can't wait till corporate military start forming a military dictatorship.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   
They broke the glass ceiling!

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   

As an Islamist, you can't get to paradise if you're killed by a woman. FYI. The silver bullet.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   

No worries....

Only poor women will be drafted. Just like only poor guys were drafted last time. All the rich boys got deferments for staying in school or were 4F for BS injuries or medical conditions like yellow bellies.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   
The biggest enemy of the Draft is the US Military. Professional forces are all they want not conscripts. The Pentagon has been trying to kill off selective services for awhile. They see no scenario where a draft would ever be needed. Even during the height of deployments in Iraq and Afghanistan 95% of US forced remained in the US and its territories. The draft is a relic of the past and has no place in modern professional forces.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Equal Rights...........but UNequal Genetic Abilities and Strengths

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join