It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could ISIS be codename/slang for CRISIS as far as OPs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Just food for thought. I mean it seems al-Qaeda has conveniently died off just as ISIS made its debut in recent years.

With al Qaeda often seen it spelled as al CIAda. Why the ISIS never yet seen it spelled as crISIS but as ISUS which made me think is Israel US and Obama throwing around the phrase 'one manufactured CRISIS to the next!'

Just coincidence? I find it rather obvious and arrogant, ya know ( maybe ) in a flaunty kinda sense!

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
No... Just no

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Plantagenet

Yes, it's absolutely true!

Just as "Allahu Ackbar" is reference is to the "Quackbar" CIA project to bring rubber bath ducks sentiency.

Nothing is a coincidence I say. Nothing!

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Passerby1996

Yes, it's absolutely true!

Just as "Allahu Ackbar" is reference is to the "Quackbar" CIA project to bring rubber bath ducks sentiency.

Nothing is a coincidence I say. Nothing!

You cannot honestly believe that rubbish

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plantagenet
Just food for thought. I mean it seems al-Qaeda has conveniently died off just as ISIS made its debut in recent years.

With al Qaeda often seen it spelled as al CIAda. Why the ISIS never yet seen it spelled as crISIS but as ISUS which made me think is Israel US and Obama throwing around the phrase 'one manufactured CRISIS to the next!'

Just coincidence? I find it rather obvious and arrogant, ya know ( maybe ) in a flaunty kinda sense!

Except Al-Qaeda hasnt died off and ISIS has gone through multiple names since they started as a group.
Finally the only people that spell it CIAda are Mulders who think they are being funny or snarky.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I ... I was being sarcastic ...

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I do recall a Walker speech where it said that all Qaeda was just the beginning of the war if terror.

Haven't heard Hussein reference al Qaeda in seems like ages, just ISIS. Oh and 'manufactured crisis'.

Suppose when ISIS gets old will resurrect Qaeda...

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Passerby1996

Just shows how much the quality of posts has deteriorated on its that I had to ask

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Passerby1996

Just shows how much the quality of posts has deteriorated on its that I had to ask

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

And Walker is suddenly the voice of truth in this world?

Good thing he's not running for president anymore, amirite?!

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I'm glad you said that twice so it's less likely I wouldn't improve my posts.

And just so you know ... THAT was sarcasm!

No offense, but reading between the lines is what's going downhill on this site faster than the quality of posts.

edit on 3-12-2015 by Passerby1996 because: no reason given

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
no, that would be forgetting that ISIS is also known as IS, and ISIL and probably some other acronyms ... you're just picking one of them to make it fit your thoughts.. lots of these designations were given to them..

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
And al Qaeda (however it is spelled) is involved in the fight against ISIS currently, after all they don't like them either.

abcnews.go.com...

And I second a resounding NO to your theory or agenda, which ever it is

top topics

join