It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syed Farook and NSA records collection

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

In other words, just hypothetically if this was a false flag it would fit very nicely in their desire to bring back what they lost.

I see your point!

It makes sense.

This whole scenario is a glaring possibility of an attempt to say:

See, I told you we need the ability to see EVERYTHING

The guy breaking his phone

the guy being a secret jihadi along with his wife

the guy going to Saudi and Pakistan

The MAYBE he is a terrorist

Fits like a glove, doesn't it. Seems too good to be true

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
"Our hands were tied!, we had no way of knowing.....if only we could pursue leads without all the legal complications that prevent us from stopping terrorists." - National Security Agency

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Yup the Alphabet boys trying to bring back there strangle hold, sigh..

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Thank you for bringing this up.

I heard plenty of 'chatter' during my daily 'dose' of 'right-wing echo chamber' about the insult to christians by the NY something or other paper but nothing about this FAILURE of the intelligence state.

The billions/trillions the US government is spending on 'intelligence gathering' is not only a breach of bill of rights but it also doesn't work as this particular case shows. The money could be spent in ways that would decrease radicalism of all sorts but where would the fun be in less violence.

When this was happening, I was hearing about a 3rd suspect who seems to have fallen off the radar. I'm not obsessing about this attack (the BBC said it well with "Just another day in America" so I may have missed any updated news. Such a shame the police didn't (were not able) to take the couple alive.

Again thank you for bringing up our expensive and useless intelligence community.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join