It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLITICS: Bush Named Most Powerful Man in Britain

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Thats assuming they actually did vote for Bush's reelection. I wouldnt like to say that was the case.

The problems with getting rid of the leaders we know that led us to a war based on lies is there are no real alternatives to them.

Could you really vote for this Howard guy? I dont even know his first name off the top of my head. They just dont have the clout to get voted in. Mediocrity doesnt trump familiarity unfortunately

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by subz
Thats assuming they actually did vote for Bush's reelection. I wouldnt like to say that was the case.

The problems with getting rid of the leaders we know that led us to a war based on lies is there are no real alternatives to them.

Could you really vote for this Howard guy? I dont even know his first name off the top of my head. They just dont have the clout to get voted in. Mediocrity doesnt trump familiarity unfortunately

Point taken, but seriously, could anybody else do a worse job?

Here's another thought - if the people ever get around to impeaching Bush, then Cheney would take over????? He's more guilty and more of a threat than Dubya! Man that guy's hands are dirty (and pockets very full from the wars).

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock

Though Bush is a Texas Oil Billionaire,

Bush is not even close to a Billionaire neither is his family.Hes only worth like 26 million. Kerry's wife is worth far more and I dont think she is even a Billionaire.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Bush is most influential person in British society? Is he b0llocks!

I am a Brit, and I know of not one person who could say a good word about him. Even those that think the US was right in Iraq think Bush is an illiterate pillock.

Although I doubt Tony will go in May. I would rather like the Torys back in, as they look out for Britain and the people rather than selling us out, as Blair + Co have done, I doubt the "Public" will

a) Give a toss enough to actually vote
b) If they do, chances are they wont give a toss anyway and vote for Blair.

Voter apathy is rife, and that is what is letting the loons into office.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join