It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking to connect with people who are wondering about the same things I wonder about

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

originally posted by: donktheclown
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Humans have limited abilities, where the being can transcend space, time, and even reality itself.

Awesome, I'm a being as well. I do the above every night, in dreams. Matter of fact: we all do.
I suspect, not all. Some, for one reason or another are actually, for lack of better terminology, soulless clones. But that's just my opinion.

In response to donk's comment, some of us even do so outside of the dreamscape!
and in response to you, all seeing eye, or may i call you "wadjet" lol i would agree. there are many humans wandering our earth going about life as if nothing is wrong and life is grand....i suppose thats where the phrase "ignorance is bliss" comes from...they are blissfully unaware of all of the chaos and corruption surrounding their menial lives.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicWanderer

Humans have limited abilities, where the being can transcend space, time, and even reality itself.

Awesome, I'm a being as well. I do the above every night, in dreams. Matter of fact: we all do.
I suspect, not all. Some, for one reason or another are actually, for lack of better terminology, soulless clones. But that's just my opinion.

and in response to you, all seeing eye, or may i call you "wadjet" lol i would agree. there are many humans wandering our earth going about life as if nothing is wrong and life is grand....i suppose thats where the phrase "ignorance is bliss" comes from...they are blissfully unaware of all of the chaos and corruption surrounding their menial lives.

Wadjet? I don't believe the "eye of Ra", was a human being, at least what we imagine to be, anyways. I get so much imagery from that time it boggles my mind.

You might know better than I about what I speak of. Not just the mass of humanity who are sleeping (human beings), but another class of human only, no spirit, soul. Science classifies them as Psychopaths. They are devoid of any empathy.

There is presently talk of a new technology where the memories of a person can be downloaded, and uploaded into a clone of a person. These people would also be classified as "Soulless". Would I be correct in thinking that? And, I suspect this type of technology is not new at all but thousands of years old. It would give a whole new meaning to selling ones soul to the devil, now wouldn't it.

I do not believe the present battle is with humans, in fact, I sense that humans would be quite acceptable to "Wadjet". No, I sense the battle is to have the spirit of mankind, our souls, leave this place. Subtle hints might be found in the renaming of the "Personnel Office", to the "Human Resource" office in business. Not to dehumanize, but to de "being" our world. Having us all (Most all) forget what we are deep inside is only a stop gap, not a solution to their dilemma. They too must realize one or two left handed dreamers would awaken.

As far as the chaos and corruption, someone, or thing, must be behind it. It is illogical for it to exist without some external genesis. Human beings are just too darn caring, by nature.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: CosmicWanderer

Hello there again, CosmicWanderer.

I too am a conspiracy theorist. Like you, I haven't really done much researching myself as of late. I'm willing to fix this now for this board seems like it provides a lot of news, questions, debates that could be very interesting. I am a little lost about what you are saying about the greys and being a rainbow child. Maybe you could elaborate? I as well am an intuitive empath. Will not go much farther since I haven't even had the chance to introduce myself, yet. From what you have mentioned it seems like we could learn a lot from each other, possibly.

Igzbe

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicWanderer

Wadjet? I don't believe the "eye of Ra", was a human being, at least what we imagine to be, anyways. I get so much imagery from that time it boggles my mind.

You might know better than I about what I speak of. Not just the mass of humanity who are sleeping (human beings), but another class of human only, no spirit, soul. Science classifies them as Psychopaths. They are devoid of any empathy.

There is presently talk of a new technology where the memories of a person can be downloaded, and uploaded into a clone of a person. These people would also be classified as "Soulless". Would I be correct in thinking that? And, I suspect this type of technology is not new at all but thousands of years old. It would give a whole new meaning to selling ones soul to the devil, now wouldn't it.

I do not believe the present battle is with humans, in fact, I sense that humans would be quite acceptable to "Wadjet". No, I sense the battle is to have the spirit of mankind, our souls, leave this place. Subtle hints might be found in the renaming of the "Personnel Office", to the "Human Resource" office in business. Not to dehumanize, but to de "being" our world. Having us all (Most all) forget what we are deep inside is only a stop gap, not a solution to their dilemma. They too must realize one or two left handed dreamers would awaken.

As far as the chaos and corruption, someone, or thing, must be behind it. It is illogical for it to exist without some external genesis. Human beings are just too darn caring, by nature.
If empathy is what setsapart the human beings from the humans, than they would be just caring enough. The psycho and sociopaths of the world are characterized by a distinct lack of emotions namely remorse and empathy. They appear normal to everyone but a trained psychologist. The sociopath is much more common than the psychopath. The psychopaths are your serial killers, the ones who are particularly deranged whereas the sociopath typically commits crimes more in line with rape, burglary, armed robbery etc. These people don't necessarily lack a soul, but emotions. The soul is what would keep them alive in the first place that and the mind. Every human has 4 bodies: the physical, the emotional, the mental and the etheric. The etheric bodies are the ones that participate in astral activities, past life regressions, connections with ET's etc and they are also the bodies that keep the physical and mental bodies of the psycho and sociopaths from killing themselves unless of course the psycho/sociopath has a damaged or diseased mental body as well, which is typical with these beings as psyhiatric illness often accompanies psychopathology and sociopathology. Chaos exists as long as peace does, the ideas are tied together like good and evil, dark and light. You can't have one without the other. So, chaos, being codependent upon peace, would also be codependent upon corruption and the two can both exists in and of themselves, merely being purported and extended by the individual. Now, lets say you were to confine all individuals and not let them talk to each other, associate with each other etc. Only then, might you see chaos and corruption cease but peace would as well and eventually life as we know it would cease to be as well, because human beings cannot exist without physical contact. The body needs multiple things to survive: food, water, air, shelter, contact and some would argue love. Without love, the bodies starve. Most psycho/sociopaths grow up in environments where love is severely lacking which then leads to mental emotional and etheric starvation. Now, the only difference between the wadjet eye and the all seeing eye is that the all seeing eye is of western creation. It actually ties back to the wadjet eye. The masons used it on money because money is how they keep their power. So, if you think about the wadjet eye within a triangle, you get the all-seeing eye. We all know how the masons love their triangles and that relates back to sacred geometry and numerology which also goes back to pythagoras. Pythagoras was the first one to relate the sides of the triangle to each other, and the isosceles triangle is where we get the pythagorean theorem from, but the equilateral triangle is the one that the masons use because of the numerological implications of it

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

You can't see the eyes of the demon... until him come callin'

We are Rigel4.

Welcome!

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Igzbe

Hello there again, CosmicWanderer.

I too am a conspiracy theorist. Like you, I haven't really done much researching myself as of late. I'm willing to fix this now for this board seems like it provides a lot of news, questions, debates that could be very interesting. I am a little lost about what you are saying about the greys and being a rainbow child. Maybe you could elaborate? I as well am an intuitive empath. Will not go much farther since I haven't even had the chance to introduce myself, yet. From what you have mentioned it seems like we could learn a lot from each other, possibly.

Igzbe

Can you be more specific about your question about the greys? Ive done a lot of talking about them. I have actually had a great deal of interaction with them throughout my whole life and in past lives. As far as being a rainbow child, that refers to ones aura. I was born indigo and progressed up through violet and crystal and now rainbow. The transition phases between each one can be characterized by each chakra becoming more active and prominent until all chakras are fully activated which is when one becomes crystal. I've done a lot of studying about many things my whole life and have had many sessions with other psychics and seers about my past because it is difficult for me to read myself. I read others easily and have my own business doing readings of various types. You can see my services offered on my website at livenlight.com and fill out the contact form if you'd like to discuss any of them or talk about pricing options. Once I hear back from you about your questions about the greys, I can go into much further detail about my interactions with them and other races. I look forward to talking with you!

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Greetings and Salutations- Do You mean stuff like this?

www.sunfell.com...

Enjoy Your trip..

namaste

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
hello and have a good ATS

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I'd opine that those who "are asleep while they sleep" so as to not receive the messages from 'There' are those who are prescribed Ambien™ and other sleep aids as opposed to basic melatonin. I'd go further and hazard to guess that these folks' Pineal Gland (ajna) is also calcified to the max. These folks have a greater chance of losing their connection to The Divine.

Butt what do I know?

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Isn't it against T&C's to promote business links to your website.

I read others easily and have my own business doing readings of various types. You can see my services offered on my website at livenlight.com and fill out the contact form if you'd like to discuss any of them or talk about pricing options. Once I hear back from you about your questions about the greys, I can go into much further detail about my interactions with them and other races. I look forward to talking with you!

Just sayin
edit on Mon, 07 Dec 2015 18:36:00 -0600366America/ChicagoMonday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

So, by we, you mean.....

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Wow! Great information there!!!! Thank you!

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Oh absolutely! I agree 100% Melatonin is a much better way to induce sleep or better yet, some chamomile. There are so many herbs that can increase lucid dreaming abilities not to mention other psychic gifts. But, alas, the government would not want a bunch of people running around with gifts like i have that they can't control. It scares them. Lol

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

Well, I don't know if it is or not. He asked about my abilities so I shared. I don't see the harm there. Its not like I am running around posting links to my site all over the place. I am actually on this site to get away from the mindless nonsense that goes on around facebook

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join