It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Endgame Coming Into View

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
After seven years of deception, Obama's secret plans are coming into view...and he is fully exposed now...even to many ATS members.
He hoped it would never be discovered...and almost succeeded.
If the Russians had NOT intervened in Syria, he might well have been 100% successful.

Successful in creating a Sunni Caliphate over much of Middle East...the goal of The House of Saud.

It doesn't take much of a leap to fully comprehend does it?

Many recent ATS threads (about 40) have been right in this neighborhood of analysis and conclusion...but not quite fully connected the dots.
Hence, I put this OP in General Conspiracies so we can fully develop this over time.

edit on 3-12-2015 by Granite because: YT Corrected link

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

Linked Youtube vid isn't working for me..

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
So End game plan was to shut down youtube?? He is amazing!!!

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
What leads you to believe that Obama makes any actual decisions or is anything more than a guy who reads speeches written for him by other people? Seems pretty far-fetched to me.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: BiffWellington

The fact that there are things that are secret, even to the president, tells me the position is just a figurehead.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite

If the Russians had NOT intervened in Syria, he might well have been 100% successful.

Successful in creating a Sunni Caliphate over much of Middle East...the goal of The House of Saud.

Maybe you meant if the Sunnis in Iraq hadn't started fighting back at IS against all the horror, after horror.
Did you forget about them?....as well as the right video link.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Well I find all of this ISIS talk to be complete theatre and some type of misdirection on a world scale....discounting every other military in the world that is supposedly " attacking, bombing, fighting " ISIS. Even Russia and the Syrian army cannot defeat this ragtag bunch of farmers, rappers, . It's a joke, it really is.

Advanced military of Russia cannot defeat this level of opposition who's main military asset is a Toyota pick up truck and small arms. No Navy, No air force, no abundant or effective military training. Yeah they have help in the region from the gulf countries and air drops from the U.S but really guys ? Anyone believing anything in the news is just kinda retarded in my opinion...Yes I do not know all the facts myself but what's coming out in the news is just straight propaganda...Russia is not a good guy country and they are in on the fix. Putin isn't a hero and he's not on any side of freedom...Its a joke...

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Is it really Obamas plan? Since President Eisenhower, the military industrial complex had a deal with the Saudis; to supply them with arms and technology in exchange for oil. With one exception, the Americans were to not interfere with the Saudi's religion, being the most extreme religious sect of Islam. After the men that elected the Saudi king wanted to spread power and wealth that the king was receiving from the new economic agreement, the king had them all killed by machine gun. Whatever the plan is in the Middle East, its probably the Saudi's plan.

Obama's people are just doing what they believe is going to stabilize the economy, it's not religious at all. When the next American leaders see the Saudi plan doesn't fit the agenda, and the military gets the green light, we'll see the invasion of Saudi Arabia for their massive oil fields. No more toys, no more money. The Saudi's will just be another desert dogma.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Western Journalism

Why do you think the Obama administration went after filmmaker Dinesh D’souza with federal charges, eventually convicting him of a campaign finance felony? D’Souza served eight months in a community confinement center, received five years probation, and paid a $30,000 fine, all for giving some money to a friend to donate to a candidate. Somehow, I think there are plenty of people federal prosecutors have not gone after so aggressively for a similar offense.

Dinesh Was Right – Obama Forming Global Caliphate

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
New York Post

WASHINGTON — They’re burning and beheading victims in the name of Islam, but President Obama delivered a major speech Wednesday on combating violent extremism — while refusing to use the words “Muslim terrorists.”

Read full article at link.
edit on 3-12-2015 by Granite because: sp

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

After seven years of deception, Obama's secret plans are coming into view...and he is fully exposed now...even to many ATS members.
He hoped it would never be discovered...and almost succeeded.

It doesn't take much of a leap to fully comprehend does it?

Many recent ATS threads (about 40) have been right in this neighborhood of analysis and conclusion...but not quite fully connected the dots.
Hence, I put this OP in General Conspiracies so we can fully develop this over time.

You're giving him too much credit..

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Western Journalism

Why do you think the Obama administration went after filmmaker Dinesh D’souza with federal charges, eventually convicting him of a campaign finance felony? D’Souza served eight months in a community confinement center, received five years probation, and paid a $30,000 fine, all for giving some money to a friend to donate to a candidate. Somehow, I think there are plenty of people federal prosecutors have not gone after so aggressively for a similar offense.

I watched the vids on you tube about Dinesh D'Souza for years , thinking not another conspiracy theory nut . No way this could happen . I found them very humorous and only watched for entertainment purposes. Now , after the last few years, I have came to the realization he may actually be correct.
And this quote from Obama keeps coming back to me

“We are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America.” Just before the election.

edit on 3-12-2015 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
So obama before anybody new he would become the next president was already planing to destabilize the middle east so when he got elected he would create a caliphate.

Keep up the great work boyz

edit on 3-12-2015 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Western Journalism

I watched the vids on you tube about Dinesh D'Souza for years , thinking not another conspiracy theory nut . No way this could happen . I found them very humorous and only watched for entertainment purposes. Now , after the last few years, I have came to the realization he may actually be correct.
And this quote from Obama keeps coming back to me

“We are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America.” Just before the election.

Precisely...

Hope and Change was code for Totalitarianism by left/muslims.

Alex Jones is in disbelief that the American elites are standing for this lunacy.
It is a hard question that myself do not yet understand.
Any ideas?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Maybe you meant if the Sunnis in Iraq hadn't started fighting back at IS against all the horror, after horror.
Did you forget about them?....as well as the right video link.

My understanding is the Shiite majority Iraqi government could not forge any alliance with the minority Sunni Iraqis to fight IS so things got really out of control and losing half their country to IS...and been a stalemate since.

Can you re-state your point?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   
So Obama's plan was what? He formed ISIS in Jordan in 1990s, chased them to Iraq and the got Bush to invade Iraq, then has Assad release radicals from prisons to go Iraq to fight US forces, then has Assad rearrest those radicals when the came home. Then has Iraq for a pro Sunni Government upsetting the Kurds and Sunni's, then had a popular uprising in Syria turn into a civil war when large parts of the Syrian Army changed sides, then Obama had Saddams former officers, the Sunni's and Baath party members team up with AlQuada in Iraq and Changed their name to ISIS. Then Obama has the attack the unprepared Iraqi forces in a blitz trying to capture Baghdad but, the ordered US forces to bomb in support of the Iraqi's helping save Baghdad. Then he has Assad re release the radicals in his prisons to cause trouble for the Syrian rebels. Also had the reconnect with their former allies in Iraq and join together as one group. Then as the rebels Obama was backing against Assad were making strong advances, Obama had fighting break out between ISIS and the rebels. Then Obama made sure that Assad and ISIS avoided fighting each other so they could put a heavy beating on the Obama backed rebels and their Kurdish allies. Then Obama began a massive air campaign and retraining of the Iraqi Army so that they could go the offensive taking back 35% of the territory they had lost. Then the Russians came in to save Assad but, have thus far have had no affect on the war so they much be under his control as well. This is how silly this theory is.

ISIS has been in retreat in Iraq for sometime. And they have been losing in Syria as well just much slower. However recent coordinated offensives in Syria by the Rebels and Kurds at the same time as a several advances in Iraq by Iraqi and Kurdish forces all backed by US air power has caused ISIS to lose ground simply because they no longer can jump from one advance to another. ISIS is clearly doomed. It will take time but, the sustained air campaign backed up by locals forces retaking town after town has cleanly shown ISIS is going to have to chose to makes its stand in Syria or Iraq because they will be cut off.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   
They already have a Caliphate its called Saudi Arabia! Duh!

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
It seems that Blacks are very intimidated by Muslims.
Have been seeing #loads of videos the last couple months of black men and women going off on Muslims.

But, it seems that blacks are looking at this as their time to rule America and are extremely threatened by the influx of Islam in western culture and are afraid of loosing the control they have been wanting for sooo long.

If you remember and are aware they have felt the same towards Mexicans.

new topics

top topics

join